The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
hobo06
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Seems they've put a lot of work into the MP of U3...I hope the single player campaign doesn't suffer because of it.

Looking forward to more details on the co-op though!
Hemzo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone looking forward to LA Noire? :P
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hemzo)
Anyone looking forward to LA Noire? :P
:yep:
Cannot wait. It looks incredible.
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone unable to get online? I have an issue error 80710092.
Hemzo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by badger-man)
:yep:
Cannot wait. It looks incredible.
I'm hoping not to be let down, got high expectations espically with it being a Rockstar Game. Fell in love with Red Dead Redemption, hope they plan on making a sequel for it
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Hemzo)
I'm hoping not to be let down, got high expectations espically with it being a Rockstar Game. Fell in love with Red Dead Redemption, hope they plan on making a sequel for it
The build up and trailers have really got my hyped for it. Hopefully it lives up to expectations.
Would love a sequel to Red Dead but I'm more interested in the next GTA game
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
GTA suuuuuucks now. Thats all. :getmecoat:

Assassin's Creed is where its at! :awesome:
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone been watching the machinima Socom 4 live stream? Looks like it could be a good game.
I'm very tempted to get it just because you can victory dance over the bodies of people you have killed!! So far I have only seen the macarana, but one of the lead developer guys is there and thinks there may be more than 5 dances.
Will be trying out the multiplayer beta soon I think
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Portal 2 is rapidly going from a question of "if" towards being "when"...
Spoiler:
Show

Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I realised that i never played through orignal Portal even though i got a copy when i bought Orange box on Pc...

Smashed through the first 10 levels easily yesterday and it's just starting to get interesting...

Gonna try and do some more in a sec.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
I hate to say, I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick here, but Portal 2 looks like a game that would piss me off.
Ape Gone Insane
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I hate to say, I'm probably getting the wrong end of the stick here, but Portal 2 looks like a game that would piss me off.
It definitely does at times. But it introduces you slowly, so you understand all the mechanics - and the reviews got it spot on that there is a balance between challenging/difficult and frustrating. Sometimes you will get to a point where you almost give up, but then figure it out. It's extremely rewarding and satisfying when you figure it out.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
It definitely does at times. But it introduces you slowly, so you understand all the mechanics - and the reviews got it spot on that there is a balance between challenging/difficult and frustrating. Sometimes you will get to a point where you almost give up, but then figure it out. It's extremely rewarding and satisfying when you figure it out.
Sounds like programming. :p: Think I'll avoid this game. :ninja:
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll probably buy Portal 2 and a couple of other ones after my exams. Frustrating games get me addicted which is frustrating
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Portal: I just got to lvl 16 on original portal and got to like the 3rd part of it and got confused.

The first part of the level was where i had to do holes top and bottom and then fire a new one whilst falling to jump this ledge. Think i need to do something similiar at this later part but can't work it out...
badger-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll definitely be grabbing Portal 2 at some point in the future. Loved the first one, I hope Portal 2 is more challenging though.
spikeymike
Rep:
?
I hope this soc doesn't turn into talks of frustration when Portal 2 comes out.
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
Try the demo of the original for a taster? http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/ (PC version)
spikeymike
Rep:
?
(Original post by Illusionary)
Try the demo of the original for a taster? http://store.steampowered.com/app/400/ (PC version)
I refuse to play anymore games until exams are over.

I know I kinda broke my rule of not playing games during the week, I still played a little, damn you AC2. :rolleyes:
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone here got Homefront? I might get it but i'm not 100% sure.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads