Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    FFS I've been feeling so nostalgic today. I know a lot of you here are into more RnB/Hip hop/rap etc but I grew up with rock and metal and still listen to it a lot more than any other genre. Some times I wish I grew up in the late 70's/early 80's just to experience the golden age of music during this time towards the 90's and so. There was just something about music back then which puts it miles above what we have today, I can't put my finger on it. It just sounds so much simpler, yet better?

ReputationRep:
    This is pissing me the **** off!

I owe £100, £50 to person A, and 50 to person B! I spend £97 on a bison, and have £3 left. I give A and B £1 each, and keep £1 for myself. I now owe both A and B £49. 49+49+1 = 99! Where did the other dolla go?

ReputationRep:
    Good band AR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)

I owe £100, £50 to person A, and 50 to person B! I spend £97 on a bison, and have £3 left. I give A and B £1 each, and keep £1 for myself. I now owe both A and B £49. 49+49+1 = 99! Where did the other dolla go?
    You gave A and B £1 each so it should be £49+£49+(1+1)? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)

10/10 maths skills :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)

Youre adding balances with expenses. Add up your costs or your owed balance and itll come to £100

I got this in an interview once and realised I didnt want the job instantly...:rolleyes: Some of these are quite fun though, the ones involving dwarves' hats are enjoyable to work out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    You gave A and B £1 each so it should be £49+£49+(1+1)? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly. Didn't need to look at the question twice, it was simple.

ReputationRep:
    https://twitter.com/Dele_Adebola/sta...62565534203904
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Just seen the new Walking Dead... wow. I hope the rest of the season is that good, but we'll probs get 4 episodes of pointless filler now.

ReputationRep:
    argh **** im slipping, slipping, i cant get up

ReputationRep:
    My face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground and it feels liiiiiiike :laugh:

I've found my Graham at university. The plot thickens....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He managed to do this today.

He's just as bad on Twitter as he was as a footballer (in his latter years anyway). I can't believe I was actually paying to watch him play for my club last year :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    He managed to do this today.

He's just as bad on Twitter as he was as a footballer (in his latter years anyway). I can't believe I was actually paying to watch him play for my club last year :facepalm:
    Saw that . Proper ******* him.

He is like a silly old granddad that we all love and laugh at.

ReputationRep:
    Scorpion is a ridiculous show. The pilot was just absurd, I don't usually complain about lack of realism but it was just dumb af

Katharine McPhee is hot though. Only discovered her a few months ago, odd how she turned up in this show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Scorpion is a ridiculous show. The pilot was just absurd, I don't usually complain about lack of realism but it was just dumb af

Katharine McPhee is hot though. Only discovered her a few months ago, odd how she turned up in this show
    The idea behind it is good, but it needs a better director
    And RIGHT, Damn

ReputationRep:
    MJ was better than the beatles and Elvis. Discuss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Elvis I have no opinion on. The Beatles? Shut up.

Also I am not a big Beatles fan. Favourite album is Rubber Soul btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    The idea behind it is good, but it needs a better director
    And RIGHT, Damn
    It needs a better writer before another director. A waitress going straight into that group is ridiculous. She's hot but everytime she's there it's hard not to think why the hell is she even there. If you're going to go with a procedural show you need much better writers

How to Get Away with Murder is also unrealistic but the writers are at least semi-competent and don;t make it so over the top. It also has Dean Thomas from Harry Potter and he looks exactly the same apart form the fact that he's taller :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Jackson's music was bubblegum pop.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.