Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling a bit poorly which is perhaps the reason why I feel a huge cloud is above my head. I hate being sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    So tired, I know if I take a "nap" it'll just end up in me waking up at 10PM and repeating the same process tomorrow :sigh:
    :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I compared you to my dog. And my dog is just the most amazingly little snowy coloured furball evah.
    XD Your dog is the absolute cutest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Kind of content, kind of lonely, missing someone. Year abroad is fun but also hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshmallow14)
    Its acctually soo nice, the suns out for once and its baking AWW no i hate being ill, gosh october makes me feel super sleepy too!
    Sounds strange, but I think that even a light breeze could make me feel sick. I should definitely take more care about my health

The only thing I like in autumn is drinking hot tea and rolling myself in a rug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abruiseonthesky)
    Kind of content, kind of lonely, missing someone. Year abroad is fun but also hard.
    Don't feel yourself lonely. You're not alone visiting this thread
    Besides, good movie or a book could make your day much better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    So tired, I know if I take a "nap" it'll just end up in me waking up at 10PM and repeating the same process tomorrow :sigh:
    Know how you feel :hugs: I want to collapse on my bed so badly right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharmingD)
    Don't feel yourself lonely. You're not alone visiting this thread
    Besides, good movie or a book could make your day much better.
    Aww true! I think it's because I'm not so busy atm so the days are dragging.

ReputationRep:
    Aww true! I think it's because I'm not so busy atm so the days are dragging.
    You can try to find somekind of a new hobby. Just to relax and to make something interesting. I enjoy postcrossing, for example. And playing a guitar :hippie:

ReputationRep:
    You can try to find somekind of a new hobby. Just to relax and to make something interesting. I enjoy postcrossing, for example. And playing a guitar :hippie:
    Once I've got all my modules sorted (I'm studying at a foreign uni for a year) I'll be busier. It's just because my friends I've made here are in uni a lot more than me and I have literally no money atm because of the bank and things like that so I'm really poor, money's stressing me out too :\

ReputationRep:
    Sounds strange, but I think that even a light breeze could make me feel sick. I should definitely take more care about my health

The only thing I like in autumn is drinking hot tea and rolling myself in a rug
    You should im slightly worried for you Ah i love tea

ReputationRep:
    Once I've got all my modules sorted (I'm studying at a foreign uni for a year) I'll be busier. It's just because my friends I've made here are in uni a lot more than me and I have literally no money atm because of the bank and things like that so I'm really poor, money's stressing me out too :\
    I'm sure you will solve all your money issues in the near future. Don't stress about money so much as there are a lot of things more valuable, like credence, friendship, parents, beloved ones.... Catch a good weather and go for a walks more

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you will solve all your money issues in the near future. Don't stress about money so much as there are a lot of things more valuable, like credence, friendship, parents, beloved ones.... Catch a good weather and go for a walks more
    Once I've got a German bank account I'll feel so much better! Unfortunately it's out of my control.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i am really struggling the last two weeks with my motivation for K213, at first I was doing well and suddenly my depression/anxiety took over plus I am having issues with my physical health at the moment and I have a job interview on Thursday. So i am really struggling! HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshmallow14)
    You should im slightly worried for you Ah i love tea
    Thank you about worrying... It's so nice of you. I'm definitely should study less harder... and get a fresh air more. Hope to go somewhere for a weekend with my boyfriend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Hey, i am really struggling the last two weeks with my motivation for K213, at first I was doing well and suddenly my depression/anxiety took over plus I am having issues with my physical health at the moment and I have a job interview on Thursday. So i am really struggling! HELP

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what is the interview for?

Cold and hungry and extremely tired. I just HAD to be given one of the two naughtiest kids in the class for the park trip, didn't I. He is definitely going to grow up to be a rough chav.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'm feeling stressed, depressed and a little sick. Mainly because I tried to help my best friend come off of drugs and all she did was get angry and yell at me. Also I'm right at the start of my GCSEs and the work is so much harder than I thought and it's stressing me out because I used to be top of everything and now I have no idea what's going on and my brain's a mess and I can't even...

ReputationRep:
    It's for a job in Chelmsford, I really want the job but I am so worried I am gonna loose interest in the job and I am back to where I started years ago employed but still depressed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    absolutely **** and upset tbh aha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.