Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    #WengerOut

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good job you got that bad performance out the way. Now make sure you hammer Chelsea on the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    Might start printing the have you seen ozil/sanchez posters now in advance of both of them going missing on the weekend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Might start printing the have you seen ozil/sanchez posters now in advance of both of them going missing on the weekend...
    Don't forget the "FOUND" posters for Cesc
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Arsene Wenger is the first manager to lose 50 Champions League matches.

ReputationRep:
    If we beat the rent boys then this loss is absolutely worth it. Can't wait to see Jose get fired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    If we beat the rent boys then this loss is absolutely worth it. Can't wait to see Jose get fired
    we're not. We're losing 2-0.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    we're not. We're losing 2-0.
    I have hope. If Giroud does not start then there is always some hope. HE has been terrible lately.

ReputationRep:
    "You put your Wenger in, you put your Wenger out,
    In, Out, In. Out and shake it all about,
    You do the Wenger song and change your mind around,
    That's what it's all about!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    I have hope. If Giroud does not start then there is always some hope. HE has been terrible lately.
    Giroud ain't scored against Chelsea am I correct in saying this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    even had we won tonight 10-0 I'd say we have 0 chance. Eastern European game, on a Wednesday with a 12:45 KO on Saturday?

We've lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ETRC)
    Start with Walcott so you can take a 1-0 lead ala 2007 League Cup Final. The bring on Giroud at half-time but play him in a back five to stop Falcao from scoring two bullet headers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Giroud ain't scored against Chelsea am I correct in saying this?
    Yeah I just don't want Giroud anywhere near the starting 11. He missed an easy chance today and got sent off like a retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    even had we won tonight 10-0 I'd say we have 0 chance. Eastern European game, on a Wednesday with a 12:45 KO on Saturday?

We've lost.
    We'll see. Chelsea picked up 2 injuries (Willian and Pedro) I think so it is not exactly great for them.

We also rested players because of the 12:45 KO on Saturday.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not only was tonight's result a catastrophe for you, but facing a long journey back from Zagreb - after losing - and facing a reinvigorated Chelsea side who managed to score four times this evening on Saturday lunch-time will be a very hard task.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs giroud pisses me off sometimes, you just know when he's going to lose his temper and get sent off (like against QPR I think it was last season). I rate him as well, but he did have a poor match and Theo has been looking better recently, I'd say give him a tun if games, and bring OG after 65 minutes if it's not working out.

ReputationRep:
    Welp on the plus side migrants have changed routes and are now going through Croatia. Maybe we could pick a few up and use then as unpaid workers on club level to cut costs. Reckon we could abandon Ospina on some side street in Croatia and everyone would just think he's another migrant...

ReputationRep:
    We're getting it in the arse on Saturday. Another embarrassment incoming.

ReputationRep:
    so much knee jerk negativity.

we lost. so what. there's another 7 to go.

its part of the game. let's move on.

ReputationRep:
    Told you guys

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.