Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    OMG !! Tell us !! :woo: :woo:
    Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌
    I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:
    Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍

Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍
    Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

:pika:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

:pika:
    Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼

Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼
    Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Lost...

ReputationRep:
    Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:
    Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍
    Good job 🎤🏄💐
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone for their GCSE results :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Good job 🎤🏄💐
    Tysm seany 💚😚
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Feel really down and listless today for some reason just feel like all my energy, mentally and physically, has been zapped out of me. Hope a good meal and a bath helps :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Angry, Impatience, feel like **** and irritated :vader::vader::vader::vader:

lol who cares

Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
    I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
    I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.
    You will be OK! I'm the same, but you'll find someone you click with eventually. Everyone needs a drinking partner.

ReputationRep:
    Nah this heat is a violation. Man's been to Africa and felt the scorch.

But this weather takes the Mcvitie's Biscuit.:fan:

ReputationRep:
    An endless hurdle race and I'm in last place. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    But on a high though, any sign of sunshine and these white girls frolic to the park like Jumanji, bikini out ready to show skin. It's jokes.

ReputationRep:
    1 year ago today my Grandad sadly passed away.
    It still doesnt feel right not having him around. I miss him dearly and just wish he couldve enjoyed his last years alive. 24 years he suffered and hes in a better place now. But we all miss you Grandad!
    R.I.P xxxxxxxxxxx

Wont be on again tonight Matrix123 The post kinda states why. Its an emotional day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.