How are you feeling right now? MKIII

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    OMG !! Tell us !! :woo: :woo:
    Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Lol ☺️💜💚 I got 3A's, 2B's and 3C's 😉🙈 I'm so happy! 💛 It might not be amazing compared to other people but for me it's such a big achievement 👍🏼😌
    I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry ?! Not amazing ?? Girl you did good !! :woo: I'm so proud of you !! Ofc it's a big achievement !! You were so scared just yesterday omg, congratulations on being so fab :nyan: :jive: :jive:
    Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍

Yup like some people have 6A*'s etc but thank you! I'm proud of myself! 💛💜💚 yup! My friend opened my envelope because I burst out in tears just by looking at the envelope 😂 Thank you so much! I appreciate it beautifull! 😜😘😚😍
    Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

:pika:

ReputationRep:
    Haha I know :lol: but each to their own ! You worked hard and you got what you want, that's all that matters :yep: and don't compare yourself to others chérie, they're not gonna live your life :hugs:

Awww :console: glad you had a happy ending tho :ahee: :love:

:pika:
    Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼

Loool that's true ☺️💖 I'm proud because I worked hard and got what I need and they done the same 😘 Thank you so much! Your so encouraging boo 😍💚💜👌🏼
    Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Lost...

ReputationRep:
    Ofc, and what you got is still awesome girl :eek: bravooooo again :jive: :jive: :jive:

Aww dw, you deserve it you're so lovely :hugs:
    Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍

ReputationRep:
    Loooool 💖💚💜 thank you so much! Have a great day 😘😍
    Good job 🎤🏄💐

ReputationRep:
    Well done to everyone for their GCSE results :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Good job 🎤🏄💐
    Tysm seany 💚😚

ReputationRep:
    Feel really down and listless today for some reason just feel like all my energy, mentally and physically, has been zapped out of me. Hope a good meal and a bath helps :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Angry, Impatience, feel like **** and irritated :vader::vader::vader::vader:

lol who cares

Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
    I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    Really bored because I've just been doing hems all day. Boooorrring!:yawn:
    I just can't tell you all how excited I am to leave home:excited: What I worry about the most is the PEOPLE and how on earth I am going to cope being surrounded by 'young people' again:nothing: I don't know HOW to make friends. I don't know how to TALK. I like being with little children and people older than me, but not teenagers:no: STREEEEEEEESS.
    You will be OK! I'm the same, but you'll find someone you click with eventually. Everyone needs a drinking partner.

ReputationRep:
    Nah this heat is a violation. Man's been to Africa and felt the scorch.

But this weather takes the Mcvitie's Biscuit.:fan:

ReputationRep:
    An endless hurdle race and I'm in last place. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    But on a high though, any sign of sunshine and these white girls frolic to the park like Jumanji, bikini out ready to show skin. It's jokes.

1 year ago today my Grandad sadly passed away.
    It still doesnt feel right not having him around. I miss him dearly and just wish he couldve enjoyed his last years alive. 24 years he suffered and hes in a better place now. But we all miss you Grandad!
    R.I.P xxxxxxxxxxx

Wont be on again tonight Matrix123 The post kinda states why. Its an emotional day.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.