The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by I am a loser
lol i don't really care that it disrespects religion it just baffles me how they can just lie to themselves
If you wanna really wanna have a bf and dress to impress, more power to you why not show your hair at the same time though:rofl:

Exactly that's my point there's no point in wearing a hijab if you wanna do all these things. Just be yourself and let your hair down and stop being two faced.

Spoiler

Original post by Habina786xx
Girls in my school lie to their parents after school and go into shops and changing rooms and snapchat in shorts and crop tops. And borrow money off their friends for crop tops and tell their mum they need to pay back lunch money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Tut tut tut* :rolleyes:

How religious are you? Your not wearing a hijab? :curious:

Original post by Asiangirl_18
Woahhh thats mental. No one is even scared of religion anymore and neither do they care who sees them doing anything wrong. Im a hijabi and i find it awkward to even converse with guys outside of school because me wearing the scarf means i should be more religious and modest.

I know right nobody gives a crap anymore. Generally if hijabi smokes, has loads of males friends and hangs around with a roadman chances are she's a hoe.

If the girl doesn't smoke l, has few/none male friends and doesn't hang around that much with roadman, she's probably a good modest girl. That's how I generally tell the slutty ones from the modest ones apart.

Yes you wearing the hijab means you should be modest and it's good that you appreciate the meaning of it unlike others. :yep:
100 post stats:
UWS - 41
saraxh - 5
Grimm Reaper - 3
hamza772000 - 3
Ayaz789 - 3 :congrats:
I am L -2
mediaya -2
Pinkteddyx64 - 2
Qaz25 - 2
Saba XD - 2
Tasha_tah -2
AndrewSCO - 1
Bluebutterfly310 - 1
Boss_Rhythm - 1
Matrix123 - 1
PrincessBO$$ -1

Consecutive 100 post stats:
UWS - 26

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Try telling that to the people i live with they forget i even live here.
And thank you.
:hugs:

How are you? by the way. Hope you have had a good day :smile:

Awww :frown: that's so sad :frown: no one should have to feel that way :l

I'm okay thanks.. just had a bit of a slow day really. Relaxing mostly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
Awww :frown: that's so sad :frown: no one should have to feel that way :l

I'm okay thanks.. just had a bit of a slow day really. Relaxing mostly :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe so but i have lived like this for 3 years now.
And thats good to hear :smile:
Original post by I am a loser
lol both hansome:sexface: and youre asian aren't you:colonhash:
Also im not pervert irl you know:tongue:

Yes were both incredibly handsome :tongue: I'm not asian btw lol I just like hijabis :tongue:

Original post by hamza772000
True what you say, but I don't think we should judge anyone, neither of u s are in their position to know well enough to comment on their lifestyle, their life their choice, yes not Muslims are not like that, but no Muslim is perfect, so many Muslim men masturbate for example, is that permissible, no? Just because someone sins differently to you doesn't mean you have the right to criticise them :smile:

This post wasn't targeted to you btw :tongue: lol

Dw I'm not judging I'm just observing. I find it two faced when a girl tries to be innocent and act modest and then does all these things. I have no problems with them doing all these things but just be yourself and let your hair out. There is no need for a hijab if you want a bf and do other dirty stuff. If you know what I mean :smile:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Maybe so but i have lived like this for 3 years now.
And thats good to hear :smile:

Yeh I've been on the occasional time when you've been talking to others about this... and it just made me feel really sad. I really do hope you find a way to get out of it all!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
Yeh I've been on the occasional time when you've been talking to others about this... and it just made me feel really sad. I really do hope you find a way to get out of it all!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww and yea i dont view life through rose tinted glasses, i see things in black and white and how they realy are.

Thank you, I hope so too
Original post by mr T 999
Yes were both incredibly handsome :tongue: I'm not asian btw lol I just like hijabis :tongue:

Dw I'm not judging I'm just observing. I find it two faced when a girl tries to be innocent and act modest and then does all these things. I have no problems with them doing all these things but just be yourself and let your hair out. There is no need for a hijab if you want a bf and do other dirty stuff. If you know what I mean :smile:
Fair point, but if she wants to "cover her hair" that's irrelevant to whatever she does :tongue: like if I cover my hair and go and have sex, is that different to me having uncovered hair and having sex? :tongue: I know the Hijab is a religious symbol etc. but some just wear it for the sake of it, hence eliminating the correlation and relevance it has with their actions, ygm?
Okay boys.. let's leave the hijabi girl discussion at that loooooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly that's my point there's no point in wearing a hijab if you wanna do all these things. Just be yourself and let your hair down and stop being two faced.

Spoiler

*Tut tut tut* :rolleyes:

How religious are you? Your not wearing a hijab? :curious:

I know right nobody gives a crap anymore. Generally if hijabi smokes, has loads of males friends and hangs around with a roadman chances are she's a hoe.

If the girl doesn't smoke l, has few/none male friends and doesn't hang around that much with roadman, she's probably a good modest girl. That's how I generally tell the slutty ones from the modest ones apart.

Yes you wearing the hijab means you should be modest and it's good that you appreciate the meaning of it unlike others. :yep:

Yehh theres no point wearing one unless u understand what its a sign of modesty. But i guess being slutty is in. Kus u dnt wanna be left out of all the teenage gossip and fun so u change urself. I kinda get it but people need to have more shame. Like ur representing the religion so dnt treat it like a fashion item. And omg dnt even get me started on the way they wear their scarves. Half way back on their head with hair showing and huge buns and massive folds. Its just ott and they look like spackers tbh lol
:woo:

[video="youtube;EDXXjNk_BRk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDXXjNk_BRk[/video]
Sleepy everyone ! Night x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Sleepy everyone ! Night x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Night night nitashy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Fair point, but if she wants to "cover her hair" that's irrelevant to whatever she does :tongue: like if I cover my hair and go and have sex, is that different to me having uncovered hair and having sex? :tongue: I know the Hijab is a religious symbol etc. but some just wear it for the sake of it, hence eliminating the correlation and relevance it has with their actions, ygm?

Naw Hamzah. A hijab is meant to represent you and your actions should be right. Some girls are forced to wear it, whereas girls in school are and they've done worser things than a non muslim. However, I wear it to school as well because my circle of friends kinda bought me to the right path. And its quiet easy to see who actually was forced and who wasn't.

Some of them were caught dating and their fathers beat them up and the next day they came in with bruises on their faces.

Some say just cause she wears a hijab does mean shes pious and all religious.
My cousin wore a hijab and she had affairs with 10 guys and ended up marrying her cousin.

My other cousins try to dress modestly but do cover their hair. Family judges them, but they're the most amazing muslims I've ever met.

Not only girls, I've but met guys too who say "I've had sex before marriage, i drink, i date, i smoke and my parents don't know."

Im like you're ruining your life? Your future. And they tell me how the want a perfect Muslim religious girl, fully covered when it comes to marriage and i just find it pathetic. Like Pakistanis do that its so embarrassing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
I see hijabis making out with the bf few times. Haven't you ever seen one?
I find it disrespectful to the hijab they wear, it's supposed to protect their modesty/dignity.

Instead most girls these days don't care what the hijab stands for. Using it as some type of fashion accessories. It also makes the other "good" hijabis look bad and gives a bad name to the religion.

Nah, i've never seen one, just heard :tongue:
True. If they wanna do that, why even wear a hijab? :colonhash:
Lets not go further in that topic lol. it'll never end, there is too many nowadays, dont wanna offend anyone :tongue:
They can do whatever tf they want tbh, who are we to say this their choice, their life, their afterlife, they're ruining it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Woaah! So you guys already had a giant convo hijabis lmaoo :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qaz25
Okay boys .. let's leave the hijabi girl discussion at that loooooool

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just boys? So girls can continue? :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Woaah! So you guys already had a giant convo hijabis lmaoo :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: