Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

NFL talk? Questions about American football? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite pleased with myself, said pre-draft that the Chiefs would have a good rebuild and there they sit 3-0, normally my predictions are a bit rubbish but this year Chiefs off to a flyer and Seahawks were my post-draft Superbowl bet and I like the look of them. Defense wins Championships or so they say. Obviously though you take the rough with the smooth and I thought the Broncos were not going to do as well as expected, they look rather awesome at the minute.

ReputationRep:
    Big up the Arizona Cardinals shame last season didn't go too great but meh never mind eh.

ReputationRep:
    Only a day and a half left until the game at Wembley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Only a day and a half left until the game at Wembley
    It's gonna be good. Hope AP is on form

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    god you guys who are going to the wembley game :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Woohoo! Let's go Cardinals

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol at this Lady sky have shoving microphone in celebs faces. The atmosphere is pretty mental init

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That game was incredible. So glad I went

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy Lanka)
    That game was incredible. So glad I went

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've told myself I'm definitely going next year, I'm glad it was good game this year after last seasons blowout

ReputationRep:
    Wembley game today was awesome, haven't been to one before so it was incredible to see Adrian Peterson tearing it up

Also, yet another return TD for Holliday :lolwut: That guy is crazy explosive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    I've told myself I'm definitely going next year, I'm glad it was good game this year after last seasons blowout
    I think the blowout this year will be at the niners jags game. Can't see that being competitive. You should definately go next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy Lanka)
    I think the blowout this year will be at the niners jags game. Can't see that being competitive. You should definately go next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're not wrong, that looks a dreadful game in prospect, the Jags need to somehow become good... I'm hoping their 1st round QB this year turns into a proper franchise guy for them, Bridgewater at Wembley next year? Yes please! I'd quite like to see Jags v Dolphins next year but any game will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malevolent)
    x
    We've got our first association game a week on Sunday :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone looking to play some senior football the National Championship final is this weekend. London Blitz ( my team ) v London Warriors. GridironTV will be streaming the game live from Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cougars_123)
    Anyone looking to play some senior football the National Championship final is this weekend. London Blitz ( my team ) v London Warriors. GridironTV will be streaming the game live from Leeds.
    I'll try and watch it. I didn't play the Warriors this year (not the London ones anyway), but I played against the Blitz. Great athletes! I was taken back by their speed more than anything else. I'll be pulling for you guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    I'll try and watch it. I didn't play the Warriors this year (not the London ones anyway), but I played against the Blitz. Great athletes! I was taken back by their speed more than anything else. I'll be pulling for you guys.
    Thanks a lot. Which team do you play for?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot. Which team do you play for?
    The erm.... Cardinals.

Can't make too many excuses for our season, but we did deserve at least 2 wins. 'Close' just doesn't cut it in American football though. I'm training thoroughly to make sure I help us bounce back to the premiership!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    The erm.... Cardinals.

Can't make too many excuses for our season, but we did deserve at least 2 wins. 'Close' just doesn't cut it in American football though. I'm training thoroughly to make sure I help us bounce back to the premiership!
    Hey you guys have an amazing pitch! Possibly the best pitch in the country. More than that are a great bunch of lads and I know we love heading over to play you. Hopefully you guys will get to enjoy the football a lot more and look forward to seeing you lads back in the Prem!

Yea use that offseason wisely, get in the gym and follow a set routine. Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    Finally a win in fantasy .

ReputationRep:
    Hey you guys have an amazing pitch! Possibly the best pitch in the country. More than that are a great bunch of lads and I know we love heading over to play you. Hopefully you guys will get to enjoy the football a lot more and look forward to seeing you lads back in the Prem!

Yea use that offseason wisely, get in the gym and follow a set routine. Goodluck!
    Thanks dude. I do agree we have an amazing pitch with a great stand and some very devoted fans, who continued to show support in the hardest of times (like when you guys dropped 79 on us :broken:). Makes me sad as some of them came as far as south Wales to watch us.

Our announcer works at both Cardinal stadium and Colchester for the Gladiators. Despite not winning this year, he said we look much better than the Gladiators, who were atop division 1 south. I dunno. We had some unlucky days (only 24 of us going to south Wales and missing key players, a pick 6 called back against Sussex). But again, the fact remains we just didn't cut it in the prem this year. I myself have only played 2 years as a senior and defensive back, so I have masses of room for improvement.

Already looking forward to the 2014 season, despite having a ton of uni work (final year of radiography).

Good luck this weekend.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.