Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by antonfigo)
      Lets not start sucking each other's dicks just yet ?
      no?
      Exactly. Mr Wolf. :adore:

ReputationRep:
      Scratching my head here - who was the last player to wear 26 for Arsenal?

Was it Bendy?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by marcusmerehay)

Was it Bendy?
      Yes, he is 52 now, so I remember the previous number was exactly half.

ReputationRep:
      People really need to know about economies of scale - what many forget is that we have the longest waiting list for season tickets of any sports franchise in the whole world.

By increasing ticket prices that will help alleviate the queue.

Many people will be more than happy to shell out the extra 6.5% to watch Arsenal play.
      Actually club level has essentially no waiting list, if you put your name down now, you'll have club level tickets next season. They keep having to turn to the normal season ticket waiting list to try to fill club level.

Was it Bendy?
        Yup - until last season, wasn't it?

ReputationRep:
        Who have Spurs got in the CL?

Suddenly forgotten :giggle:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

Real Madrid

ReputationRep:
        Best possible draw for United, as far as we're concerned - Fergie surely can't be relishing the prospect of playing Chelsea 3 times before the season's over.

Equally, with Chelsea's title hopes at almost zero, they'll be giving their all in those games and SAF could be left going out of three trophies in a short space of time too. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
        Best possible draw for United, as far as we're concerned - Fergie surely can't be relishing the prospect of playing Chelsea 3 times before the season's over.

Equally, with Chelsea's title hopes at almost zero, they'll be giving their all in those games and SAF could be left going out of three trophies in a short space of time too. :ahee:
        I can see utd progressing, would have been better if they had barca in the semi's as that would have really tested their squad fitness but hey it's better than them drawing schalke.

Three times?

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Abiraleft)
          Three times?
          They still have to play them at home in the league, the game after they play us at the Emirates. :yy:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by white_haired_wizard)

More to the point, who have Arsenal drawn? :toofunny:

They still have to play them at home in the league, the game after they play us at the Emirates. :yy:
            Oh yes, of course. Stupid me.

I think they definitely need to drop points for us to have a chance, but I'm struggling to see where they'll do it. Chelsea at home is a possible destination. :yy:

ReputationRep:
            There is only one club in the Europa League QFs from England, Italy, Germany, France or Spain. :lolwut:

(1 Spain, 3 Portugal, 2 Netherlands, 1 Russia, 1 Ukraine)

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by antonfigo)
            Lets not start sucking each other's dicks just yet ?
            no?
            lol the Woolf :adore:

ReputationRep:
            There is only one club in the Europa League QFs from England, Italy, Germany, France or Spain. :lolwut:

(1 Spain, 3 Portugal, 2 Netherlands, 1 Russia, 1 Ukraine)
            Possibly an indication that our second tier isn't as strong as we make out?

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Good bloke)
            We have drawn a decent chance of winning the league and CL football next season for certain. Personally I wouldn't change places with Spurs right now, don't know about you...

ReputationRep:
            Chelsea will definetly give it their all in both legs. I can imagine now Fabregas lifting the EPL cup.

ReputationRep:
            (Original post by Good bloke)
            They'll either be playing Bottlers FC or Mental Strength Wanderers.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.