Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    lols at Arsenal above Liverpool in such a ranking, just pure lols.

Did this not teach you anything?

Are we going to pretend that before this match you hadn't beaten us since 07. I'm so glad you guy didn't win the league. I hope you get spanked in Champions League this season. Once you get peppered next season the Liverpool thread will be even better to WUM :sogood:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Are we going to pretend that before this match you hadn't beaten us since 07. I'm so glad you guy didn't win the league. I hope you get spanked in Champions League this season. Once you get peppered next season the Liverpool thread will be even better to WUM :sogood:.
    keep it out man.
    G may be forceful with his opinion, but it is his opinion, something that we all can have.

also, we really shouldn't bother with the head to head history - i really don't see how it's relevant.
    we have both changed since then, maybe now our team is better, who knows?

bit harsh to let your bias against some liverpool fans feed in to the dislike of a respectable club.
    i am not going to be clouded by bias and say we'll blow teams away next year, but i still don't think we'll be "spanked" as you put it.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, you beat an injury ravaged and yet to click team in November.

And you robbed us alongside good ol' Howard in a cup game.

We are a better team than you, idk why that's so hard for you to accept. When somebody beats you 5-1 and finishes 5 points and two positions ahead of you, it's not so hard to admit that the other team is better than you.
    Congrats on your 2nd place trophy and the 5-1 thrashing of Arsenal trophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    keep it out man.
    G may be forceful with his opinion, but it is his opinion, something that we all can have.

also, we really shouldn't bother with the head to head history - i really don't see how it's relevant.
    we have both changed since then, maybe now our team is better, who knows?

bit harsh to let your bias against some liverpool fans feed in to the dislike of a respectable club.
    i am not going to be clouded by bias and say we'll blow teams away next year, but i still don't think we'll be "spanked" as you put it.
    Lol after this season your fan base has become increasingly arrogant. I used to like you guys before, but now you've become serious ********s . I don't mind you anyways you're one of my fav Liverpool posters. Some of your fans think next season you'll destroy every team. So that's why I said so I hope you get spanked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    07?

Well, that's a straight lie, because off the top of my head I can remember Meireles coming off the bench and us beating you 2-0 at the Emirates maybe 2 seasons ago.

Come back when you know your football x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Lol after this season your fan base has become increasingly arrogant. I used to like you guys before, but now you've become serious ********s . I don't mind you anyways you're one of my fav Liverpool posters. Some of your fans think next season you'll destroy every team. So that's why I said so I hope you get spanked.
    yeah, i do know where you're coming from of course.
    with success comes overconfidence.
    we haven't even been that successful; i think that it was so unexpected that some fans think we can do it again next year except at the very highest level in europe.
    i like the hope and desire because that's what fans should be like, but i do agree that sometimes it can verge on delusion.

but yeah, since we have become competitive at the top and finally being taken seriously a little, of course we may get a little hate from fans who didn't think they'd have an extra competitor.

also, thanks
    you're a good poster too - in fact almost all of the arsenal guys are, just a few others that can sometimes let you down

ReputationRep:
    07?

Well, that's a straight lie, because off the top of my head I can remember Meireles coming off the bench and us beating you 2-0 at the Emirates maybe 2 seasons ago.

Come back when you know your football x
    I remember that game well because we were chanting spend some ****ing money and we were booing Ramsey that was a good game we were also booing nasri it was his last game before city we also booed wenger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Don't act stupid, I'm talking at Anfield you knobhead.
    And your football knowledge is wrong again; even in 2008 I remember us beating you 4-2 at Anfield in the CL. Fabregas on the half way line getting beaten to the ball by Ryan Babel, who then charged through on goal, scoring and putting Liverpool into the semi finals of the CL. Not unlike Arsenal to collapse late on to their rivals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baconbutty)
    I remember that game well because we were chanting spend some ****ing money and we were booing Ramsey that was a good game we were also booing nasri it was his last game before city we also booed wenger
    I think it was just before the 8-2 defeat to United.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I've said all I need to say, I don't want to lower myself to the level of some of the people in here.

Anybody on this thread who thinks that Arsenal have a better squad than Liverpool is kidding themselves. Such a good squad would have coped better with Arsenal's injuries last season - Liverpool's managed to cope without a first choice defence for about two months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArsenalWenger)
    Congrats on your 2nd place trophy and the 5-1 thrashing of Arsenal trophy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Says from the supporter of a team who prides themselves on 4th place trophies season after season. You man are jokers.

ReputationRep:
    SUG is having his Jam moment and going in hard on everybody.

Also I have a question, I have chicken and I have seasoning. What way shall I cook the chicken in the Oven, shall I use the grill function or shall I use the oven? I want it nice and salty.

I don't have any pastry btw so I cannot make that culinary delight either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam278)
    SUG is having his Jam moment and going in hard on everybody.
    Lol pls going in on what? He just mentioned 5-1 and 2nd place. How does that constitute going in? He just sounds like any other L'pool fan bar Luke zzzzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Lol pls going in on what? He just mentioned 5-1 and 2nd place. How does that constitute going in?
    He's managed to successfully go in hard on every one of you guys and the best thing about it is that none of you guys know why he has gone so hard.

SUG, you have outdone yourself this time, probably the fish oils you've got from all the fish you bengali's eat has given you the brainpower for such a mean feat.

ReputationRep:
    I have chicken and I have seasoning. What way shall I cook the chicken in the Oven, shall I use the grill function or shall I use the oven? I want it nice and salty.

I don't have any pastry btw so I cannot make that culinary delight either.
    i'm not exactly proficient on cooking with chicken, but i would imagine grilling to be your best method.
    however i'm sure there's something called google you can use

ReputationRep:
    He's managed to successfully go in hard on every one of you guys and the best thing about it is that none of you guys know why he has gone so hard.

SUG, you have outdone yourself this time, probably the fish oils you've got from all the fish you bengali's eat has given you the brainpower for such a mean feat.
    Right...

ReputationRep:
    Says from the supporter of a team who prides themselves on 4th place trophies season after season. You man are jokers.
    Was just going to post this
    +1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Was just going to post this
    +1
    Wenger says 4th is like a trophy to defend the players. If u actually think we pride ourself on 4th place then I feel sorry for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's no significant rivalry between Arsenal and Liverpool comparative to other clubs in reality. Getting tired of all this fake rivalry on TSR cause it's not club oriented, it's more poster oriented for who can claim bragging rights over what.

Swear, even if you wanna call them plastic, the liverpool fans I know in London aren't so bad I'll admit some of them have got gassed but none the less I haven't seen as much rivalry between the two clubs as I have on this forum. It's getting tiring

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually know many Liverpool fans in London. A couple of asian brehs but they don't really count cos they'll support anyone who's successful.

It's united fans my fb feed is always full of, and I don't know any ***** from Manchester.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.