Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    It needs a better writer before another director. A waitress going straight into that group is ridiculous. She's hot but everytime she's there it's hard not to think why the hell is she even there. If you're going to go with a procedural show you need much better writers

How to Get Away with Murder is also unrealistic but the writers are at least semi-competent and don;t make it so over the top. It also has Dean Thomas from Harry Potter and he looks exactly the same apart form the fact that he's taller :lol:
    Agreed, it has the potential to be a very good show. I've only seen the pilot so far and i was pleased with it, but the best pilot I have seen is Suits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Elvis I have no opinion on. The Beatles? Shut up.

Also I am not a big Beatles fan. Favourite album is Rubber Soul btw.
    Beatles weren't even great singers. Hey Jude while a great song e.g. you could have had a better cover for it than them. Michael knew how to cover his songs great. The beatles didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Beatles weren't even great singers. Hey Jude while a great song e.g. you could have had a better cover for it than them. Michael knew how to cover his songs great. The beatles didn't.
    And he knew how to dance:cool:. Could the Beatles lean like Michael

ReputationRep:
    MJ was a GOAT

ReputationRep:
    If you meant MJ has a better singing voice, say that then.

I've heard all of MJ's albums and it's mostly rubbish. My favourite album is Off The Wall.

As I said, I am not a big Beatles fan but this is so obvious it's silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Agreed, it has the potential to be a very good show. I've only seen the pilot so far and i was pleased with it, but the best pilot I have seen is Suits
    The Lost pilot (both parts together) is greatest as one of the greatest and I'd have to go with it as I've seen it like 10 times. Haven;t watched Suits in a long time. Meghan Markle though :coma:

Are you a dupe? I'm genuinely lost in that regard, I can only recognise SUG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    The Lost pilot (both parts together) is greatest as one of the greatest and I'd have to go with it as I've seen it like 10 times. Haven;t watched Suits in a long time. Meghan Markle though :coma:

Are you a dupe? I'm genuinely lost in that regard, I can only recognise SUG.
    No dupe (SUG?) and been years since i watched Lost

ReputationRep:

GOAT. So ****ing beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    My face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground and it feels liiiiiiike :laugh:

I've found my Graham at university. The plot thickens....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What song is this sounds too familiar

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MJ was better than the beatles and Elvis. Discuss.
    I can listen to some of MJs music. I just can't listen to Elvis or the Beatles

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    No dupe (SUG?) and been years since i watched Lost
    Fair enough

Loved The OC pilot as well. Where's Mess so we can reminisce about prime Mischa Barton again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Fair enough

Loved The OC pilot as well. Where's Mess so we can reminisce about prime Mischa Barton again.
    Brah you got me.

one of my favourite TV moments of all time was when Marissa shot Trey.

mmmmmm whatcha say

im a real sucker for shows with good soundtracks (pretty sure we've had that discussion tho)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    Brah you got me.

one of my favourite TV moments of all time was when Marissa shot Trey.

mmmmmm whatcha say

im a real sucker for shows with good soundtracks (pretty sure we've had that discussion tho)
    Lol yeah we have and The OC comes put on top in that regard. Have quite a few of the soundtracks, one of the reasons my music choice is so varied. Youtube has a lot of the music scenes, the song Dice during the New Years episode, great choice. Ryan is one of my favourite protagonists as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Lol yeah we have and The OC comes put on top in that regard. Have quite a few of the soundtracks, one of the reasons my music choice is so varied. Youtube has a lot of the music scenes, the song Dice during the New Years episode, great choice. Ryan is one of my favourite protagonists as well.
    lol currently watching the OC best music moments video series on youtube. all those feels coming back :cry2:

Julie Cooper was the ultimate cougar back in the day too :moon:

ReputationRep:
    MJ was the greatest musician and performer of all time and anyone who argues differently is a ****.

Having said that our generation has been lucky enough to see another MJ. Can everyone guess who I mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MJ was the greatest musician and performer of all time and anyone who argues differently is a ****.

Having said that our generation has been lucky enough to see another MJ. Can everyone guess who I mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeezy?

ReputationRep:
    No think more pop/ R&B. Yeezy is a miserable little ****, also this guy is white and is also frequently referred to by his initials as well....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No think more pop/ R&B. Yeezy is a miserable little ****, also this guy is white and is also frequently referred to by his initials as well....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh thought you was SUG.

erm racked my brain and perplexed. Justin Timberlake?

aware me.

ReputationRep:
    So stupid.

David Bowie. You don't need another.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swarly)
    oh thought you was SUG.

erm racked my brain and perplexed. Justin Timberlake?

aware me.
    And who the **** are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.