Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMystryXxX)
    Hehehe, I missed ya more gyal (hehhehe). I never knew I used those words, DAEBAK!!

Aww when you wrote 'sleepwalking' I was imagining you seriously sleep walking hehhehehehheh

Alhamdulilah Uni is nearly over I have 2 group work and a 1500 worded assignment left then CHILL, whoop whoop *jumps up and down*. I can finally catch up on missed dramas lool

Lol family, alhamdulilah they are doing well. Those wee blighter's can be annoying but nothing I can't handle

Hmm friends, lol last time I checked I think they're okay.
    Your messages r always so lively and wonderful man!!! May Allah bless u hun xx

Loool "sleepwalking my way through life" well this comment can be interpreted in different ways to be honest. What I mean is...taking it easy. Strolling the path, and closing my eyes at the haram loool, or shutting the doors. Whatevs! Dunya! Tis a killer.

You've reminded me that I have an assignment with about a thousand words due in ugh! Loool all the best insha'Allah. Thats awesome xx

Totally get u. Alhamdulilah.
    Looool oooh check on your fwiends!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interesting event to share lol. One of the room in my college was set ablaze. The room was empty at that time and people started to notice the fire later when they walked along the corridor.

And people start panicking and they called the firefighters etc etc

... The reason the fire happened was because of this lizard that managed to find its way into the air cond and it short-circuited.

It was funny to see the reaction of the people towards the fire really :lol: Alhamdulillah that no one was harmed.

But then yeah... The room now has its own unique black wallpaper :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sunan Ibn Majah: The Chapters on Gifts

It was narrated from Ibn 'Abbas and Ibn 'Umar, who attributed the Hadith to the Prophet (ﷺ) that he said:

“It is not permissible for a man to give a gift then take it back, except what a father gives to his child.”

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، وَأَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ خَلاَّدٍ الْبَاهِلِيُّ قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ أَبِي عَدِيٍّ، عَنْ حُسَيْنٍ الْمُعَلِّمِ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ شُعَيْبٍ، عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، وَابْنِ، عُمَرَ يَرْفَعَانِ الْحَدِيثَ إِلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ لاَ يَحِلُّ لِلرَّجُلِ أَنْ يُعْطِيَ الْعَطِيَّةَ ثُمَّ يَرْجِعَ فِيهَا إِلاَّ الْوَالِدَ فِيمَا يُعْطِي وَلَدَهُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
    English reference: vol 3, book 14, hadith 2377
    Arabic reference: book 14, hadith 2467

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    I have an interesting event to share lol. One of the room in my college was set ablaze. The room was empty at that time and people started to notice the fire later when they walked along the corridor.

... The reason the fire happened was because of this lizard that managed to find its way into the air cond and it short-circuited.

It was funny to see the reaction of the people towards the fire really :lol: Alhamdulillah that no one was harmed.

A reminder of jahanam tbh. We'll be running, panicking, freaking out. Fear eating every last bit of pride we possess. Y'Allah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an interesting event to share lol. One of the room in my college was set ablaze. The room was empty at that time and people started to notice the fire later when they walked along the corridor.And people start panicking and they called the firefighters etc etc... The reason the fire happened was because of this lizard that managed to find its way into the air cond and it short-circuited.It was funny to see the reaction of the people towards the fire really :lol: Alhamdulillah that no one was harmed.But then yeah... The room now has its own unique black wallpaper :rolleyes:
    Oh wow, I'm glad everyone's ok though.
    Lizards really freak me out, I saw one without a tail a month or so ago that had crawled into our room...my aunty had to keep reassuring me that they dont harm people :/

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Thankfully no one was hurt. Lizards really do freak me out and they are so ugly too. Thankfully there are none in England.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys i was wondering if there's anyone who has good knowledge on the concept of Tawhid and The fear of Allah?:confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamAlaikum All

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    AsalaamAlaikum All
    Walaykum asalaam :hugs::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Walaykum asalaam :hugs::hugs:
    :hugs:

How are you?
    Wuu2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    hi
    Heyyy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    :hugs:

How are you?
    Wuu2?
    Alhamdulillah all is well and yourself dear ?
    Nothing much, back on here today :dance:

I think everyone is asleep
    Shall we spice it up a little :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Hello :hello:

----------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Alhamdulillah all is well and yourself dear ?
    Nothing much, back on here today :dance:

I think everyone is asleep
    Shall we spice it up a little :mmm:
    That's good hun x
    I'm good alhamdullilah. Same, I'm back again :cool:
    It's too early for sleep lol
    Go for it..

ReputationRep:
    I'll be going to QMUL as well :teehee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.