Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    That's amazing! Absolutely loads, especially under exam conditions, well done :hugs: Yeah I never check with these things tbh, always end up freaking myself out. And thank you :hugs:
    i'm the same and thnak you. might try and sleep soon but not sure, dont know if it's safe here. feel really weird. hope you're ok. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadoxSocks)
    You'd think that the trainee with the wobbly mental health would be the one Ofsted and external examiner wouldn't come out to see on placement.

So much fricking pressure. I feel so sick. If I balls anything up it reflects on all of the current trainees.

I'm worried sick and I'm fighting with my girlfriend because I'm so stressed out at everything.

I'm a fricking wreck right now.
    *massive squishes* take a few deep breaths. it will be okay, you are capable and lovely and you can do this. remember they will know you are a trainee and won't be expecting perfection, though I can understand why you are so stressed. can you take some time to relax tonight? even just an hour? have a bath, eat some chocolate or watch some mindless TV? hang on in there, I have every faith in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pathway)
    i'm the same and thnak you. might try and sleep soon but not sure, dont know if it's safe here. feel really weird. hope you're ok. :hugs:
    You are definitely completely safe I promise :hugs: sleep sounds like a good plan, especially if you're feeling drained. :console:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    *massive squishes* take a few deep breaths. it will be okay, you are capable and lovely and you can do this. remember they will know you are a trainee and won't be expecting perfection, though I can understand why you are so stressed. can you take some time to relax tonight? even just an hour? have a bath, eat some chocolate or watch some mindless TV? hang on in there, I have every faith in you.
    *super hugs*

Watching the mindless TV now and considering going to jump in the shower and just sleeping after that. I need to get out this weekend or I'll spend it freaking out about Monday I just need to do something before I go mad. Can't even go out boating which is my usual way of detaching my brain.

Cried at gf but still sulking.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    You'd think that the trainee with the wobbly mental health would be the one Ofsted and external examiner wouldn't come out to see on placement.

So much fricking pressure. I feel so sick. If I balls anything up it reflects on all of the current trainees.

I'm worried sick and I'm fighting with my girlfriend because I'm so stressed out at everything.

I'm a fricking wreck right now.
    :jumphug:

Thanks lovely :kissing2: How are you doing? Hope you managed some sleep last night in the end? :console: :hugs:
    Thanks hun, I'm OK, fell asleep last night before I could reply you Hoping I sleep OK tonight - got a 7am start tomorrow :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    You are definitely completely safe I promise :hugs: sleep sounds like a good plan, especially if you're feeling drained. :console:
    Dont know jyst having weird tactile stufff :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    *super hugs*

Watching the mindless TV now and considering going to jump in the shower and just sleeping after that. I need to get out this weekend or I'll spend it freaking out about Monday I just need to do something before I go mad. Can't even go out boating which is my usual way of detaching my brain.

Cried at gf but still sulking.
    Sorry of course, keep forgetting it's Friday :facepalm: I think your plan of doing something to distract is a really good one, the worst thing you could do is overthink. Early night sounds like a plan, could you go to somewhere a little bit different this weekend (a new city, or something) and have a look around? If I can do anything to help then PM me any time/let me know. You can absolutely do this, Paradox, I promise you :hugs:

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug:

Thanks hun, I'm OK, fell asleep last night before I could reply you Hoping I sleep OK tonight - got a 7am start tomorrow :afraid:
    Yeah that's what I thought - pleased you got some sleep at least. Really hope you can manage to sleep well tonight. Could you take Phenergan (sp?) earlyish tonight and hope that helps? I know what it feels like to have your brain buzzing all the time :hugs:

(Original post by Pathway)
    Dont know jyst having weird tactile stufff :cry2:
    Grounding techniques hun? Ice/drawing on skin/lipscrub/anything else you find helps? You are definitely safe I promise you :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Big hugs to Pathway and anyone else suffering atm :grouphugs:

Yeah that's what I thought - pleased you got some sleep at least. Really hope you can manage to sleep well tonight. Could you take Phenergan (sp?) earlyish tonight and hope that helps? I know what it feels like to have your brain buzzing all the time :hugs:
    Yes, that is a good idea Thanks hun :hugs: Buzzing brain is the worst thing ever :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    starting a new antidepressant on monday so i have to go this weekend without, to allow the prozac in my body to go.

i feel bloody awful though. this is going to be a tough weekend.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by samreids)
    starting a new antidepressant on monday so i have to go this weekend without, to allow the prozac in my body to go.

i feel bloody awful though. this is going to be a tough weekend.
    Fingers crossed for you :hugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Really, really low. Don't know what to do just sat crying. Even the dog ran away from me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Really, really low. Don't know what to do just sat crying. Even the dog ran away from me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Would PMing help at all? I'll have to go when my sister arrives but she's not home yet :console:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Would PMing help at all? I'll have to go when my sister arrives but she's not home yet :console:
    I don't know what I'd say and don't want to trigger you Thank you though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by furryface12)
    I don't know what I'd say and don't want to trigger you Thank you though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You probably wouldn't trigger me :nah: But I understand that sometimes it's hard to find words :sadnod:

Big hugs from here though, lovely :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am really sensitive to anything connected to death. Like, my family mentioned it in the car yesterday and I straight away said 'can we change the topic'. This is even though I have had a good week and haven't been feeling like that at all. I think that just worries my family more (although I don't know if they even understand the reasons why). Somehow, I need to allow it to happen because you can't stop people from saying what they want.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You probably wouldn't trigger me :nah: But I understand that sometimes it's hard to find words :sadnod:

Big hugs from here though, lovely :hugs:
    Thank you, hope you're alright :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feel bad and agitated and just want to cry

ReputationRep:
    So apart from not getting out of bed until four and missing therapy today has gone pretty well. Have revised ~8 lectures so far and planning to do a few more before I head to sleep. And by a few more I mean lots because I went and bought coffee and energy drinks. Really awake so hopefully will get neuro finished off today and tomorrow. Pharmacology on Sunday and Monday and psych in Tuesday. That gives me 3 days to learn pathology before my exam a week tomorrow.
    The addition of ceffeine to my basic plan was brought on by remembering that in the lead up to first year exams I was going through 3 or 4 cans of energy drink a day and could sleep having drank them all day.

ReputationRep:
    Had an argument with my flatmate earlier and then cried loads and fell asleep after crying now I've woken up and I've missed a whole nights worth of revision. I'm ****ed, I'm going to fail this exam and it's all my fault :bawling:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sad: I no want to be here...so lone...:sad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.