The Insomniacs Society Watch

MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kaaatieee)
just do it anonymously then :P i do haha

but im sure you'll get chatting to some of us and speak to us elsewhere, like, so its more personal is that makes sense??
Yush. I have people who I've met from over the internet (and some who I've met up with and been fed by) who have my Facebook and Msn
Kaaatieee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
Yush. I have people who I've met from over the internet (and some who I've met up with and been fed by) who have my Facebook and Msn
thats what i meaaan
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
On a completely random note:

Seeing as I'm up at a stupid time again I'm looking at potential tattoos and such. I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, more in the sense that if I'll get one it has to be there for a reason rather then just for whims. One plan after Uni is to join the Army and so I would have my regiment name and motto tattooed as it means something and is there for a reason.

However I'd also like something like this done:

Spoiler:
Show

Nothing really like that but the general style. Something along the lines of a snake of bone but using that style, it depends on the jist and if it could be done. I'd have to get someone to draw it up me thinks.

I wouldn't be getting one for a couple of years as no doubt my body shape will change, especially as I pick up training for the army and doing sports like archery.

Just thought I would throw that in there...
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
On a completely random note:

Seeing as I'm up at a stupid time again I'm looking at potential tattoos and such. I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, more in the sense that if I'll get one it has to be there for a reason rather then just for whims. One plan after Uni is to join the Army and so I would have my regiment name and motto tattooed as it means something and is there for a reason.

However I'd also like something like this done:

Spoiler:
Show

Nothing really like that but the general style. Something along the lines of a snake of bone but using that style, it depends on the jist and if it could be done. I'd have to get someone to draw it up me thinks.

I wouldn't be getting one for a couple of years as no doubt my body shape will change, especially as I pick up training for the army and doing sports like archery.

Just thought I would throw that in there...
i assume you saw my thread about tattoos?? if not then thats a weird coincidence

the tattooist can draw it up for you you might have to pay for them to specifically design it tho..i dont know.

that looks cool tho methinks
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't actually :p: I don't really venture out of Society Chat and H&R forums aha.

Yeah I know a tattooist can draw it up but I have a few friends who are decent, or damn good, at art and drawing + that way I can get it down to something I like with someone I trust etc.

I like that design but those tribal tattoos are rather chlice'; you'll probably see a lot of guys with those if they've had a tattoo for the hell of it and, as I said, I like the idea of them being unique and there for a reason.

To be fair I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, it merely depends. I think its something like piercings; they only look good on certain people and even then when they're understated. But that's merely my opinion :p:
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I didn't actually :p: I don't really venture out of Society Chat and H&R forums aha.

Yeah I know a tattooist can draw it up but I have a few friends who are decent, or damn good, at art and drawing + that way I can get it down to something I like with someone I trust etc.

I like that design but those tribal tattoos are rather chlice'; you'll probably see a lot of guys with those if they've had a tattoo for the hell of it and, as I said, I like the idea of them being unique and there for a reason.

To be fair I'm not a huge fan of tattoos, it merely depends. I think its something like piercings; they only look good on certain people and even then when they're understated. But that's merely my opinion :p:
I looove tattoos and piercings but id never get something just because it 'looks cool' or whatever i have my lip pierced but no tattoos or more piercings as i have like no money...

to be fair, i dont think cliched tattoos matter, as long as you know the reason you got it
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I looove tattoos and piercings but id never get something just because it 'looks cool' or whatever i have my lip pierced but no tattoos or more piercings as i have like no money...

to be fair, i dont think cliched tattoos matter, as long as you know the reason you got it
Fair enough. Yeah I'd just like to have something that's a bit unique and means something.

I'm not a fan of piercings per say. Again depends on what or where. Things like hips and such are a bit weird to me and I'm just like wtf at tounge piercings so not a fan of them at all.

(Have I just put my foot in it there and you have all of those :p: )
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Fair enough. Yeah I'd just like to have something that's a bit unique and means something.

I'm not a fan of piercings per say. Again depends on what or where. Things like hips and such are a bit weird to me and I'm just like wtf at tounge piercings so not a fan of them at all.

(Have I just put my foot in it there and you have all of those :p: )
haha naaah, i only have my lip pierced i want my tongue pierced but im scared lol

hip piercings, i dont get...like people that have their cheek pierced i dont see the point

im sure your tattoo will be unique, it sounds like it would be
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
haha naaah, i only have my lip pierced i want my tongue pierced but im scared lol

hip piercings, i dont get...like people that have their cheek pierced i dont see the point

im sure your tattoo will be unique, it sounds like it would be
Cheek pierced? Erm...

To be fair its up to people what they have at the end of the day. Although I worried as I'm known for putting my foot in it occasional (and the sarcasticly charming my way out of it :p: ). One such example would be where the only Spanish pharse I knew was Spanish for "I have gential herpes for you". Needless to say my friends directed me towards a girl they knew, although I didn't know they knew her. So, jokingly, I opened with that line and utter confusion showed on her face. The conversation followed so:

Me: You understand Spanish don't you?
Her: Yeah. Pretty fluent in it actually.
Me: ... Offers still open if you want it
Her: Erm... what?
Me: Or we could start again. Name's Tom.

Opps, I'm randomly story telling again :o: . Think it's time to try and get some sleep. Ttyl
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Cheek pierced? Erm...

To be fair its up to people what they have at the end of the day. Although I worried as I'm known for putting my foot in it occasional (and the sarcasticly charming my way out of it :p: ). One such example would be where the only Spanish pharse I knew was Spanish for "I have gential herpes for you". Needless to say my friends directed me towards a girl they knew, although I didn't know they knew her. So, jokingly, I opened with that line and utter confusion showed on her face. The conversation followed so:

Me: You understand Spanish don't you?
Her: Yeah. Pretty fluent in it actually.
Me: ... Offers still open if you want it
Her: Erm... what?
Me: Or we could start again. Name's Tom.

Opps, I'm randomly story telling again :o: . Think it's time to try and get some sleep. Ttyl
haa its cool people take things the wrong way...very badly at times, ive done it many times :P

storytelling is fun, and im here to listen...its also fun :P
Alexandra1234567
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
I'm not sleeping yet, I'm too angry at my work and my lack of payday excitement
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alexandra1234567)
I'm not sleeping yet, I'm too angry at my work and my lack of payday excitement
awww looks like I was the only one awake from this thread, so people are clearly sleeping when we're not :O how rude lol

sorry for the stupid comment, i make people smile with stupid things

talk to me about anythiiing
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
awww looks like I was the only one awake from this thread, so people are clearly sleeping when we're not :O how rude lol

I'm not, I'm just spending my time PMing people or in the backroom.
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago

Haha how dare they!

Well right now my work/tax office has been naughty and not paid me as much as I should have been, a third of it infact and I go away for three weeks on Weds and I needed that money! Flarrgh.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Haha how dare they!

Well right now my work/tax office has been naughty and not paid me as much as I should have been, a third of it infact and I go away for three weeks on Weds and I needed that money! Flarrgh.
well thats not very fair....is there anyway you can complain or something?
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Haha how dare they!

A third?!? How the hell are they trying to justify that?
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago
well thats not very fair....is there anyway you can complain or something?
I can call the tax office but it's probably an issue with work...which isn't good because my work is shut now (it was at a school!)
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
A third?!? How the hell are they trying to justify that?
I don't know I'm owed around £600 pounds ontop of my basic wage, and I checked at 3am and they haven't even paid me my basic! I don't know what I'm going to do
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I don't know I'm owed around £600 pounds ontop of my basic wage, and I checked at 3am and they haven't even paid me my basic! I don't know what I'm going to do
It might be worth calling the tax office then...that amount is ridiculous and they cant expect you to wait until september for the school to open for your money, its mad
Alexandra1234567
Report 8 years ago
It might be worth calling the tax office then...that amount is ridiculous and they cant expect you to wait until september for the school to open for your money, its mad
Yeah I just have a sneaking suspicion that it was my work's responsibility to make sure I was paid correctly, and they apparently haven't done that! I'll email the wages guy in the morning and see if he responds.

Gahh! I'm £900 down
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (214)
39.27%
No - but I will (38)
6.97%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.61%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (257)
47.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed