Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from pembroke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemca_)
    I haven't! Applied for chemistry... I don't think anybody has received any response from them yet... :dontknow:
    I'm pretty sure they'll start sending out some tomorrow. They said in my email they would send offers for interviews at least 10 days before the interview... which would be December 6th for mine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tatam_6)
    I know somebody who got rejected for Law but not sure about anything else

ReputationRep:
    I got an invitation from New yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzaion)
    YES another Corpus applicant! You're the first one I've seen on TSR! Keeping my fingers crossed for your interview
    (Original post by Lilymacky)
    I'm waiting on Corpus Christi for English !! It's awful
    I have an interview at Corpus for Law!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for PPE at Brasenose! I'm so happy I can't even put it into words! Has anyone else got PPE at Brasenose too?

Good luck to those who still haven't heard, it's so nerve-wracking but it'll be worth the wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris.or.liam)
    I'm pretty sure they'll start sending out some tomorrow. They said in my email they would send offers for interviews at least 10 days before the interview... which would be December 6th for mine
    Yes, I think my email said similar, if I get an interview it would be on 15th December... hopefully they do start sending them soon i'm getting nervous!! Good luck too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fmcmick)
    Any Classics interviews yet?
    I got one at New

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting on LMH history... Any day now x_x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fedelias)
    Still waiting on LMH history... Any day now x_x
    Magdalen for me (History and Politics)

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for ppe from Somerville...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemca_)
    I haven't! Applied for chemistry... I don't think anybody has received any response from them yet... :dontknow:
    I applied for history there and I too have heard absolutely naff-all since I sent in my written work... Never before in my life have I experienced such a cocktail of boredom, anxiety and frustration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris.or.liam)
    Oh, Chris/Liam, I hope you're right. I really do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBilboBaggins)
    I applied for history there and I too have heard absolutely naff-all since I sent in my written work... Never before in my life have I experienced such a cocktail of boredom, anxiety and frustration.
    I know how you feel!! The wait is so nerve-wracking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura249)
    Human Sciences Email at midday. Im sure you will get an email soon what subject have you applied for?
    English
    Congrats on your interview btw, I just want to know either way at this point so I can stop checking and checking and checking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheBilboBaggins)
    Oh, Chris/Liam, I hope you're right. I really do.
    Let's be optimistic about this! As an EU student I have to book flights soon, it would be unfair to only let us know next week. BTW, it's funny how you wrote my username, it refers to the Hemsworth brothers- can't decide who is hotter hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tatam_6)
    Hey! Yeah I got a law interview last Thursday to Pembroke

ReputationRep:
    PPE interview with lady margaret hall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilymacky)
    You're the first one I've seen too! Aw good luck!!😅
    To you too! Let me know if you get an interview

ReputationRep:
    Interview from Mansfield to study Theology! Anyone else heard from Mansfield? What are you bringing to interview/how long are you staying?

Also if we come with parents how long should my parents stay before I send them home hahaaaa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.