Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal will be fine this season.
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wenger right now

LOLLOOOOOOOLOOOOL.

I'm dying.

ReputationRep:
    Getting pretty bad on twitter now, the pitchforks are out for the likes of Geoff and Dean. Rightfully so some would say tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    These reporters on sky sports saying "not too worry, Wenger is in Rome but he's got a mobile phone" **** off! The old man won't even pay for data roaming.

ReputationRep:
    Piers Morgan saying you're getting Welbz on loan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    These reporters on sky sports saying "not too worry, Wenger is in Rome but he's got a mobile phone" **** off! The old man won't even pay for data roaming.
    HAHAH!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Piers Morgan saying you're getting Welbz on loan
    I will be incredibly annoyed if we let that happen.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Might have to get Adebayor Akinfenwa on loan uno

ReputationRep:
    We have a squad of about 28 at the moment (off Twitter) and about 15 of those are central/attacking midfielders or wingers by trade. 15. Fifteen. For 4 positions in our team (CM x 2, Winger x 2). Our only DM's are Coquelin and Flamini who are both gash. Arteta is not a DM let's be honest here.

We have only 2 strikers and 6 defenders. Diabolical.

ReputationRep:
    I was remaining calm... went to my meeting at work... checked the news afterwards, and not a single mention of arsenal on ssn feed

Well...

Still mostly calm.. many hours left..

ReputationRep:
    oh, now there is some arsenal news on ssn, and its defoe..

Well, also Vlaar which is positive, would definetly take him..

But defoe - I mean, I was joking a few pages back when I said he was avaliable and an option.. surely this is not serrious.

Since when do arsenal take a player who was not good enough anymore for tottenham.

ReputationRep:
    I mean.. the other clubs he is linked with are villa and newcastle..

If thats the tier of players we are going for now, then may aswell finish next to them in the table.

- Still calm, still hope for bacca, ramboit/calvaho, and a CB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    I mean.. the other clubs he is linked with are villa and newcastle..

If thats the tier of players we are going for now, then may aswell finish next to them in the table.

- Still calm, still hope for bacca, ramboit/calvaho, and a CB
    Sevilla president is saying Bacca isn't for sale, Rabiot is off to Roma and Carvalho won't be moving according to some close to Sporting on twitter. We are ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Rabiot is off to Roma and Carvalho won't be moving according to some close to Sporting on twitter. We are ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    still a little hopeful of raboit, but yes just seen Carvalho's tweet.. looks like hes out of the picture now...

theres always tiote? or has he gone somewhere aswell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    still a little hopeful of raboit, but yes just seen Carvalho's tweet.. looks like hes out of the picture now...

theres always tiote? or has he gone somewhere aswell?
    Do not want Tiote! Might as well play Flamini week in week out if that's the case!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Defoe is probably a better Striker than Giroud/Sanogo put together. He offers pace which barely any of your players have atm.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Finally understanding the WOB. Sorely tempted to switch allegiance to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    Do not want Tiote! Might as well play Flamini week in week out if that's the case!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Completly agree.. Just want somebody though now - we need cover and depth in those positions, and id take a not-so-good player over no one at all.. Gone past the point of me hoping for quality..

Still trying to stay positive though.. even if every single sign is pointing to nobody

ReputationRep:
    We needed a striker and dm for 3 years now. Yet wenger can't see it. He is beyond dumb

ReputationRep:
    When we finish 6th I'll be curious to know what rubbish the AKBs come up with to defend Wenger this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is in Rome, presiding over a charity football match organized by the Vatican.

It is confirmed.

We are going to sign Pope Francis as our new striker.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.