Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I intially wanted to achieve 7a's and 3b's but I feel like I've completely failed all my exams, how likely is it that I will do better than expected as a lot of people say you always get a grade below what you think you're going to get. So scared for results day ah😓

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathartic)
    a lot of people say you always get a grade below what you think you're going to get.
    Don't believe them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...highlight=gcse physics unit 12th june aqa

UNIT 1 AQA PHYSICS THREAD
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by cathartic)
    I intially wanted to achieve 7a's and 3b's but I feel like I've completely failed all my exams, how likely is it that I will do better than expected as a lot of people say you always get a grade below what you think you're going to get. So scared for results day ah😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And that would mean that i would be completely ****ed...

ReputationRep:
    To anyone doing OCR History British Depth Study up to 1918, my teacher is predicting that it will be on the women's movements. Good luck everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe my last exam is today

ReputationRep:
    I know it is a long, long way away and we have a whole summer to enjoy, but how do you think you guys are going to handle results day? I don't think I'm going to do it with my friends and go somewhere else, in private to do it. The concept is really bugging me as it is absolutely life changing! If anyone could give me any tips on how to handle it that would be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will24)
    I know it is a long, long way away and we have a whole summer to enjoy, but how do you think you guys are going to handle results day? I don't think I'm going to do it with my friends and go somewhere else, in private to do it. The concept is really bugging me as it is absolutely life changing! If anyone could give me any tips on how to handle it that would be great.
    For the past two years (I sat exams early in year 9 and 10), I've taken my envelope to the car and sat with my parents to open my results. That way you can go back into the school if you like, you don't have everybody asking about your grades etc if you aren't pleased with them. Personally, opening them without your friends helps as then, if you haven't done as well as you had anticipated, you don't have to discuss it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Will24)
    Can't give any tips I'm afraid- I'm in the same boat as you! I don't want to open then with my friends because they're all straight A* students who will be disappointed with any As and I'm aiming for A*s As and Bs, and realistically am expecting Cs in a couple of subjects... don't really want them taking pity on me haha.. I think I'm gonna grab the envelope, go home and open it with my mum or dad

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Hey everyone :wavey:, was just wondering if you heard about the GCSE Chemistry paper blunder?

Check it out: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3394589

ReputationRep:
    JHEEEEEEZE i finally finished GCSES :p:$

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    JHEEEEEEZE i finally finished GCSES :p:$
    Same here whoop whoop 😀😂😆

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    3 more left!! COME ON!! But, I have already started partying like I have finished my exams
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Are you okay?

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karmacrunch)
    Are you okay?

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah - it's just depressing seeing everyone finish their exams when I have six left and they don't finish till the end of next week. Especially when I just can't be motivated to revise anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - it's just depressing seeing everyone finish their exams when I have six left and they don't finish till the end of next week. Especially when I just can't be motivated to revise anymore.
    Aw sorry what have you got left?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I got 5 more - Maths, Physics, History and Two further maths ones lololol
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Ahh. :console:
    Don't give up now! You've only got one more week. One week. Put that in perspective. If you compare it to the weeks you've been doing exams since May or the weeks you've been in Y11...

You can do and don't lose motivation now!! :ahee::dumbells:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiera28)
    Aw sorry what have you got left?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    2 x RE
    2 x Further maths
    Physics
    Maths

(Original post by karmacrunch)
    Ahh. :console:
    Don't give up now! You've only got one more week. One week. Put that in perspective. If you compare it to the weeks you've been doing exams since May or the weeks you've been in Y11...

You can do and don't lose motivation now!! :ahee::dumbells:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. You're right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.