Turn on thread page Beta

Miscellaneous Thread Part II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    The militant atheists do my head in the most
    I'd say the overly religious people who agree that gays should go to hell and selectively choose science when it suits them do my head in more. (militant athiests are ********s too but the fundamentalist religious people are more lol worthy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I'd say the overly religious people who agree that gays should go to hell and selectively choose science when it suits them do my head in more. (militant athiests are ********s too but the fundamentalist religious people are more lol worthy)
    Yeah, basically just narrow minded ******s that try & force their beliefs down your throat. Religious or not, it's irritating

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I never really ventured out of FF. Majority of my time on TSR has been inside FF, and sparsely in the religious section. I got the idea that it was full of raging, anti-male feminists, and the "RG or Die" types, but honestly the amount of people who live inside a bubble on this forum, and have no sense of reality whatsoever shocks me. Hard to comprehend considering you'd expect less idiots on a student forum.
    I have an irrational hatred of Maid Marian. Anybody else have this? (Trying to pretend it's a rational feeling).

I think a lot of people exaggerate their opinions on here. I've been on this site ten years and the last couple I've become more of a troll. I think it was a result of the lack of neg rep - i didn't like what this site was becoming so seem to care less about what I say these days.

Anybody else going to the Diamond League this month? Going to get tickets tonight. About time I saw Bolt, and can't risk him retiring before 2017.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I have an irrational hatred of Maid Marian. Anybody else have this? (Trying to pretend it's a rational feeling).

Anybody else going to the Diamond League this month? Going to get tickets tonight. About time I saw Bolt, and can't risk him retiring before 2017.
    It's not irrational.

ReputationRep:
    2 medium sized meals and 2 snacks(2 slices of toast or a banana constitutes a snack) a day tends to get me to maintain weight. If I do 3 straight meals (2 medium sized, 1 small meal) I will always be of a lower weight to what I was yesterday.

This is not even including any running/exercise I do.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I never really ventured out of FF. Majority of my time on TSR has been inside FF, and sparsely in the religious section. I got the idea that it was full of raging, anti-male feminists, and the "RG or Die" types, but honestly the amount of people who live inside a bubble on this forum, and have no sense of reality whatsoever shocks me. Hard to comprehend considering you'd expect less idiots on a student forum.
    It's just not worth it man. I like being a mod but in all honesty i'd have left this place about 4 years ago if it wasn't for the FF

ReputationRep:
    Same here wrt FF.

ReputationRep:
    School IP means it's probably Depleted
    Could have easily done it at his university library. If not then the other chuckle brother Fideo
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Could have easily done it at his university library. If not then the other chuckle brother Fideo
    Wasn't a uni IP. Can't say anymore than that.

ReputationRep:
    This was back when making dupes wasn't really a thing, so my guess is Depleted

ReputationRep:
    You lot should probably see a doctor.

ReputationRep:
    It's clearly Pimped Butterfly
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AR_95)
    This was back when making dupes wasn't really a thing, so my guess is Depleted
    You're joking right

ReputationRep:
    Think Mad Vlad will be able to find out who it was.

ReputationRep:
    I actually cant differentiate between Depleted and Fideo tbh, not even sure which one is the Utd fan

ReputationRep:
    ugly women thread haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    I actually cant differentiate between Depleted and Fideo tbh, not even sure which one is the Utd fan
    Difeo is from oxford so he's not a real fan anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Depleted is a Chelsea fan from Leeds! LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Pretty sure not a single Utd fan is a Manc or a single LFC fan is a scouser on here. And yet you see some of them slating Mancs/Scousers as if they're born and bred

whereas tbf I think most of the Arsenal/Chelsea posters are London or thereabouts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    You're joking right
    It says 2013 for me, weren't all the dupes some time in 2014 ?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.