Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandbeer2)
    Apologies, your rep is fine, lol most people have far more than you god it's so lame...my beef is your ability to rep me every time you choose to
    XD There's totally no need to apologise Iron, I was joking. :hugs: <3 Yes, thats true. XD I agree aha..it is quite lame but for some reason I find the concept ever so exciting.
    :rofl: I would do it more often, but you never post. Infact, it's quite intriguing...you always seem to be online yet it's... almost like you're not. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why a meeting with a teacher on a Sunday? Hope you're ok btw.
    She e-mailed me Sunday telling me to change our Wednesday meeting. Which went to change it got offered the most inconvenient times possible. And yeah it's ok I know that changes to my normal make me feel this way and like rational part of me thinks oh how silly but gut still feels like someone has just really let you down and worries about remembering the change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    XD There's totally no need to apologise Iron, I was joking. :hugs: <3 Yes, thats true. XD I agree aha..it is quite lame but for some reason I find the concept ever so exciting.
    :rofl: I would do it more often, but you never post. Infact, it's quite intriguing...you always seem to be online yet it's... almost like you're not. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And how do you know I'm online if I'm not posting hmmm ehh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midgeymoo17)
    She e-mailed me Sunday telling me to change our Wednesday meeting. Which went to change it got offered the most inconvenient times possible. And yeah it's ok I know that changes to my normal make me feel this way and like rational part of me thinks oh how silly but gut still feels like someone has just really let you down and worries about remembering the change.
    You'll be fine, get a diary and if she's being unreasonable point it out to her. If she doesn't like it, take it to the head of department.

ReputationRep:
    And how do you know I'm online if I'm not posting hmmm ehh?
    Bc I stalk you, duhhHhHHhh. + so I see that your profile is always green. XD Is there a secret TSR MI9 service that I don't know about? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bc I stalk you, duhhHhHHhh. + so I see that your profile is always green. XD Is there a secret TSR MI9 service that I don't know about? :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There used to be a TSR Mossad operation, if you don't believe me ask around long term users

ReputationRep:
    There used to be a TSR Mossad operation, if you don't believe me ask around long term users
    :lol: Oh gosh really¿ >.< Were you a part of it? XD No... I believe you - Iron wouldn't lie to Anon_98.. :no:

I should probably try to rest my eyes now though. ^-^ G'night + sleep well, Iron. I hope you're doing well btw. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :lol: Oh gosh really¿ >.< Were you a part of it? XD No... I believe you - Iron wouldn't lie to Anon_98.. :no:

I should probably try to rest my eyes now though. ^-^ G'night + sleep well, Iron. I hope you're doing well btw. :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Goodnight forever onliner

ReputationRep:
    stressed, tired and hopeless ":sad:"

ReputationRep:
    Wide awake, slightly pissed off a little cause i have to do this personal statement and KNOW I won't lol, other than that pretty damn amazing!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    In pain as unwell.
    (Original post by darkred)
    stressed, tired and hopeless ":sad:"
    Message me :hugs:.

ReputationRep:
    Stressed and depressed.
    Having to do some sort of reseach project for all of my subjects(All my subjects are part coursework) and having to retake maths again isn't doing me great to be honest

ReputationRep:
    My metabolism is dying and that makes me sad
    I don't wanna "watch what I eat" :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tired.

Like utter **** and have no direction in life.

ReputationRep:
    Lonely.

ReputationRep:
    My life isn't really falling apart but there's a lot of things due that I haven't started and I am not inclined to do them at all.

I feel unmotivated af.

ReputationRep:
    ill and exhausted

ReputationRep:
    feel like **** arghh.... thinking about someone..... hate this feeling fml

ReputationRep:
    i feel so crap

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.