Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    LALLANAAAAAAAAA 3-1

Oh yes.

ReputationRep:
    Sturridge has to score there. Couldn't have been an easier chance.

Luckily it won't matter. Probably.

ReputationRep:
    strong quadruple post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    strong quadruple post
    No other fans on tonight

Probably all revising tbh.
    Come on clubs pls

ReputationRep:
    What a game! What a performance!

I don't think any Liverpool player had a bad game, not even average. We were first to everything, passing was strong, created plenty and dominated from start to finish.

Stand out performers for me - Clyne, Firmino, Lallana, Sturridge and Can.

Clyne showed some great attacking player all game and worked hard defensively too.
    Firmino the creator of all three goals
    Lallana the first press and involved everywhere
    Sturridge was heavily involved with every goal too - the first one doesn't get turned in by the defender if he isn't there. Second one was quality finishing and the third one was again right position even if Lallana had to finish it.
    Can dominated the midfield - amazed he lasted the whole game but what a performance.

ReputationRep:
    Basel here we come!!!!!

What a fantastic game! The lads were brilliant especially Can, he ran the midfield alongside Milner.

ReputationRep:
    Also, I ****ing LOVE Klopp :love:

ReputationRep:
    That was the kind of effort City should have put forward yesterday. A place in a final at stake and they couldn't have come out looking like they care less.

Liverpool were superb. First to everything. Again Can was immense, to last the whole game and have that kind of impact he did especially since he's been injured recently is a real credit to him.

ReputationRep:
    One game away from the CL!!

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic news to hear having missed the game because of work, looks like we were in full control throughout the match and great to see Can back on the team sheet. Sevilla have won the trophy four times in ten years so about time someone else won it, really excited to see us play them in the final

ReputationRep:
    It's probably been said before, but the atmosphere provided by LFC fans, especially in times of Victory, is just breathtaking and memorable. Come on Liverpool :happy2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    One game away from our first major trophy under Klopp.
    Fixed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Getting CL would me immense, but a trophy is a huge achievement.

ReputationRep:
    4/6 to qualify for the CL and win a trophy. Great opportunity.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    We bloody did it! Unfortunately only caught the last minute of injury time as I've been out all day, but we bloody did it!

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool were just amazing today!!! If only they could replicate that kind of energy into the Premier League and Champions League (one day).

Also lets take a moment to admire Firmino's glide against Soldado :evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
    Amazing game indeeed. Can's performance was pure top class. Back from injury and showed no signs of rust. New found admiration for James Milner as well. I never knew his footwork's ability when he was at city.

(Original post by Zerforax)
    What a game! What a performance!

I don't think any Liverpool player had a bad game, not even average. We were first to everything, passing was strong, created plenty and dominated from start to finish.

Stand out performers for me - Clyne, Firmino, Lallana, Sturridge and Can.

Clyne showed some great attacking player all game and worked hard defensively too.
    Firmino the creator of all three goals
    Lallana the first press and involved everywhere
    Sturridge was heavily involved with every goal too - the first one doesn't get turned in by the defender if he isn't there. Second one was quality finishing and the third one was again right position even if Lallana had to finish it.
    Can dominated the midfield - amazed he lasted the whole game but what a performance.
    Moreno is a loose screw though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legolas_09)
    Liverpool were just amazing today!!! If only they could replicate that kind of energy into the Premier League and Champions League (one day).

Also lets take a moment to admire Firmino's glide against Soldado :evilbanana::evilbanana::evilbanana:
    Somebody get a gif of it

ReputationRep:
    Fantastic performance, should be a cracking open game against Sevilla, goals galore written all over it. They are still favourites having won the cup four times but we are capable of beating them, should just wrap Sturridge in cotton wool and rest him in the PL games which just seem so insignificant now.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing turn by Firmino!

https://twitter.com/LiverpoolGifs/st...499840/photo/1

ReputationRep:
    Is it just about getting the Champions League place or would it mean something lifting the trophy? What would it mean if so? I'm just trying to understand the Europa League.

Is it just a case of, you're in it now, so you may as well win the matches put in front of you, and if you get given a trophy at the end it makes a nice photo op?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.