The Insomniacs Society Watch

Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Alexandra1234567)
I don't know I'm owed around £600 pounds ontop of my basic wage, and I checked at 3am and they haven't even paid me my basic! I don't know what I'm going to do
:eek: I hope you get it sorted!
Alexandra1234567
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by steffi.alexa)
:eek: I hope you get it sorted!
Thanks! Me too. My boyfriend won't be impressed if I turn up at his next Weds unable to pay for anything ever!
Kaaatieee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah I just have a sneaking suspicion that it was my work's responsibility to make sure I was paid correctly, and they apparently haven't done that! I'll email the wages guy in the morning and see if he responds.

Gahh! I'm £900 down
that really is ridiculous :O you can't just leave it really, well I wouldnt anyways they have no right to do that
Alexandra1234567
Badges: 2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Kaaatieee)
that really is ridiculous :O you can't just leave it really, well I wouldnt anyways they have no right to do that
I'm definitely not letting them get away with it, it's just so badly timed haha. I'm only around for a few more days and I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that money.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm definitely not letting them get away with it, it's just so badly timed haha. I'm only around for a few more days and I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed that money.
well as steffi.alexa said, i hope you get it sorted

steffi.alexa - i didnt mean to sound nasty or anything when i said about me being awake, i was being silly tis all
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
well as steffi.alexa said, i hope you get it sorted

steffi.alexa - i didnt mean to sound nasty or anything when i said about me being awake, i was being silly tis all
Haha, I didn't assume you were! I do tend to be a bit of a lurker on threads like these when I'm tired.
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
can't sleep
Aemiliana
Rep:
?
(Original post by Malsy)
can't sleep
Noe can I :nothing:
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
There's nothing worse than having a migraine when you're an insomniac, because you can't sleep it off :sad:
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by secretmessages)
There's nothing worse than having a migraine when you're an insomniac, because you can't sleep it off :sad:
awww :console:
TheNihilist
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For the first time, I actually went to sleep after drinking tea, normally I can't because of the caffine, lol.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheNihilist)
For the first time, I actually went to sleep after drinking tea, normally I can't because of the caffine, lol.
yaaay you shouldn't drink caffine at night then? :P
TheNihilist
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yaaay you shouldn't drink caffine at night then? :P
I keep telling myself don't drink caffine at night over and over again, but then I just think, "nah, I can handle it". So then I drink tea, and might do so again tonight, lol. :tea:

Just saw a fox run across my street, probably looking for food in the neighbours bins again.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by TheNihilist)
I keep telling myself don't drink caffine at night over and over again, but then I just think, "nah, I can handle it". So then I drink tea, and might do so again tonight, lol. :tea:

Just saw a fox run across my street, probably looking for food in the neighbours bins again.
oooh, i like seeing fox's at night say no to caffine!!!! I'm sure we're not spelling that right..
small&mighty
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
Ha! I doubt she will. It's been like this for a damn while. Meh I'll live with it and roll with it. My main annoyance coems down to the fact that I'm fine with helping people out and stuff, I'm apparantly good at it, but if I ever (which is rarely I will admit) need someone to talk to it seems the conversation just turns to how she's got that crap and more. It's like seriously, STFU YOU'VE MOANED ABOUT THIS BEFORE!!

I should just find out where my computer stores my MSN conversations and get someone to read them to see if I'm over-reacting :p:

And I have nothing planned for tomorrow. Might go for a walk in the park again, especially if its raining . You?
Anddd once again I sloped off early I'm sorry guys!!

Awww yeah I get that too, tis very annoying! It's like people try and out-do you in how much worse their life is than yours or something.

Did you go for a walk? It's done nothing but rain here since about 4pm luckily I've been at work otherwise I wouldn't have been too happy with all the rain!
MrCasperTom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by small&mighty)
Anddd once again I sloped off early I'm sorry guys!!

Awww yeah I get that too, tis very annoying! It's like people try and out-do you in how much worse their life is than yours or something.

Did you go for a walk? It's done nothing but rain here since about 4pm luckily I've been at work otherwise I wouldn't have been too happy with all the rain!
No worries. I had Katie to chat to till 4 in the morning

No I missed it

I would have walked in the rain to be honest, I fully love that, but by the time I noticed it was raining I was on the Xbox with friends. To be fair the crude humour did me good, had some good laughs so all is well

To be honest I doubt the situation with her is helped by a recent hitus of people saying she fancied. I believe she doesn't and I know that they were most likely joking but it does somewhat get to your thoughts that you somewhat analyse everything.

The main annoyance just comes in the moaning about stuff and never doing anything about it. Even when I prove that she's speaking out of her arse (not of course by saying that) she just seems to pass the over in self-pity or whatever.

Bah! I'm getting worked up again :p: I just take it as it comes to be honest.

How was your day?
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
helllllooo MrCasperTom, you do indeed talk to me til that late I slept ok yay did you sleep??
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
helllllooo MrCasperTom, you do indeed talk to me til that late I slept ok yay did you sleep??
I slept alright. Slept fully until about 6/7 and then the extra fun bit of my insomnia kicked up and kept waking up throughout sleep till about 11.
Kaaatieee
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrCasperTom)
I slept alright. Slept fully until about 6/7 and then the extra fun bit of my insomnia kicked up and kept waking up throughout sleep till about 11.
awww well i fell asleep about 5, it took me a while to get to sleep but i managed to stay asleep til 9.30 haha that normally happens with me when i sleep
MrCasperTom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ah it's alright. I live with it.

In other news... FREE HOUSE FOR A WEEK FROM SUNDAY!!! :woo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.68%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (706)
47.41%

Watched Threads