The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So I've searched for a fairly specific 'no offers' thread... This is the closest I can get. Not 'no offers therefore I've been rejected' just... noooothing.
Anyone else in the same boat?
Grrrr waiting for offers is actually driving me insane!!!! Hurry up Aber!
Reply 702
Nothing! Gr!
Gosh, this sucks :frown:
Reply 704
cwynter
has anyone got this "If any of your choices have sent an invite decision (shown as 'invitation'), please ensure you reply to this using track to keep the university or college informed." when they logged in to track?

this might be slightly stupid but is that a general message, or does that mean one of the universities has sent an invitation?, cos I have that hen I log into track but haven't heard anhting from uni's apart from acknowledgements.
How long until you get the welcome letter from ucas and acknowledgements from the unis? I sent my application 3 days ago and haven't herd anything.Do I need to worry or is this normal?
Reply 706
fridaystan
How long until you get the welcome letter from ucas and acknowledgements from the unis? I sent my application 3 days ago and haven't herd anything.Do I need to worry or is this normal?

mine took about 10 days before the welcome letter, it can take up to 2 weeks. my acknowledgements took longer
Reply 707
omjaikali
this might be slightly stupid but is that a general message, or does that mean one of the universities has sent an invitation?, cos I have that hen I log into track but haven't heard anhting from uni's apart from acknowledgements.

its just a general message, everyone gets it, so if you do get an invitation the uni's know whether your going or not (:
Reply 708
Just got an email from SOAS saying it may take until December for me to hear their decision. =[

I already have two offers, but this is my first choice, I can't wait that long.
Reply 709
It's getting really annoy!!!!!!!
Reply 710
I think the Uni doesn't like me :frown:
Reply 711
Someone on TSR has an offer from imperial and was interviewed on my day.
omg I'm soooo gonna get rejected.
I'm scared to log on to Track now.
Reply 712
At this point I'm assuming Manchester just hate me... although I haven't see anyone else on TSR with an offer for Linguistics, so there's some hope still!
Reply 713
if i dont get any offers/interviews tomo i will have nothing this wek :frown: AGAIN!
Might be a stupid question but is it supposed to say acknowledged beside each uni or do you just take your welcome letter as acknowledgement because beside each of mine is just blank :redface: .
Reply 715
At this point I'm assuming Manchester just hate me... although I haven't see anyone else on TSR with an offer for Linguistics, so there's some hope still!

I have 3 offers for Linguistics. Including one from Manchester, which I got less than a week after I sent in my UCAS. But I'm international, so don't worry, they probably treat us differently. And I sent mine in early, so the adcoms were probably all sitting around in the office with nothing to do but read my app.

Today, I got an email from SOAS, an I was so sure it would be some sort of offer or denial. Then it was neither!

I'm so desperate for a certain offer though. And for American acceptances/rejections. I can't wait. If I get waitlisted or deferred anywhere, I'll cry.
millan
I have 3 offers for Linguistics. Including one from Manchester, which I got less than a week after I sent in my UCAS. But I'm international, so don't worry, they probably treat us differently. And I sent mine in early, so the adcoms were probably all sitting around in the office with nothing to do but read my app.

Today, I got an email from SOAS, an I was so sure it would be some sort of offer or denial. Then it was neither!

I'm so desperate for a certain offer though. And for American acceptances/rejections. I can't wait. If I get waitlisted or deferred anywhere, I'll cry.

Which american universities have you applied for?
Reply 717
millan

Ah, damnit. It's been nearly a month since I sent my app. in to Manchester... not even an acknowledgement! This is kinda making me more paranoid. :eek3:
Ultimate_Geek
Might be a stupid question but is it supposed to say acknowledged beside each uni or do you just take your welcome letter as acknowledgement because beside each of mine is just blank :redface: .

You usually get sent an email or a letter from the unis/departments acknowledging your application or something like that - but not all universities or departments do this, so don't stress! Most of mine haven't, and I'm just waiting for replies now...
Reply 719
CONTACT ME ST. ANDREWS. CONTACT MEEEEEEE.

...I was an early applicant, Oxbridge. I really like st. andrews though. D:

Latest

Trending

Trending