Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Only peep celebrating tonight will be Man United by the looks of things... 0-0 here, 2-1 to Everton against Spurs currently, and Chelsea lost 1-0 to Wolves!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faith01)
    Haha it's funny! Bless Sagna. Not happy with the draw we deserved soo much more
    same. if only one of the chances that hit the post, had gone in....

ReputationRep:
    For **** sake.. grrrrrrrr..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)

Only peep celebrating tonight will be Man United by the looks of things... 0-0 here, 2-1 to Everton against Spurs currently, and Chelsea lost 1-0 to Wolves!
    United are riding their luck... ****ers

and what the **** is liverpool doing?? damn

ReputationRep:
    all i can say now is CMON EVERTOOONNN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    same. if only one of the chances that hit the post, had gone in....
    or that great effort by VP brilliantly saved by Hart

ReputationRep:
    The most frustrating game in a long while, I knew at 20mins we would regret that shizz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    or that great effort by VP brilliantly saved by Hart
    That was a class shot....

but also a good save.....dammn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    That was a class shot....

but also a good save.....dammn
    It was so funny, on my screen it paused just after RVP struck it (on the replay) and he had the most cheesy grin on his face like "ohhh yeah that was a lush shot"

ReputationRep:
    Deserved to win. City are a joke.

ReputationRep:
    That was embarrassing from City. Even relegation battlers have had more of a go at us, and actually ended up deservedly winning. Overall a point ain't too bad, we just have to get a run going. The big chance was right at the start, one of Wilshere's big weaknesses at the moment is when he gets to the final third. Hopefully he can add some assists or goals to his game because he finds himself in similar positions quite often.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    A good performance ultimately, we just didn't get the run of the ball on a number of occasions, dropping points off the back of that aren't the reason we won't win the title.

Pathetic from City, spend all that money and just park up the bus like that. Utd play tight against us but they pack the midfield and press us high up the pitch creating mistakes. You don't win titles with City's attitude, it's not like we have a good defence.

So unlike Sagna, he often gets hacked but just picks himself up and gets on with it. Stupid red, Zabaleta was unlucky. But if ref had blown up for the clear obstruction then the confrontation may not have happened
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Should have won. But in previous years City might have nicked it late so not a terrible outcome tonight as long as Spurs lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    maybe its a blessing in disguisee....eboue will get game time before barca
    Sagna is banned for the Barca game, remember that other red?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Deserved to win. City are a joke.
    It was inevitable. City are a joke club and they're not going to win league titles with a conservative approach like that. You win titles by gambling and taking risks in matches, kind of thing that makes the difference between settling for a point/losing a point and getting the 3 points instead. It's why Liverpool didn't and were never going to win a league title under Benitez.

Big let down of a match really. Went to the pub, the first 3 minute were cracking and the rest was average/poor. Went home after 70-ish mins ffs.

I am despising City at the moment, shocking anti-football from them. I'm happy with this Arsenal team regardless of results and trophies and ****, so there.

ReputationRep:
      Wah wah City had a game plan and executed it to perfection wah wah :cry:

ReputationRep:
      \spurs lost..my mood has now gone from fuming to slightly less fuming.. I think this was a performance to try and stay in the top 4 for them

ReputationRep:
      I don't blame them tbh, the whole point of league football is to get as many points as possible and it is clearly obvious that they just can't handle teams like Arsenal right now so they park the bus.

I just think we missed out on a huge chance

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.