Warwick Applicants 2012 Watch

aleviodema
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Mads_300)
I am also waiting on engineering. How did your Cambs interview go?
It was cool, although the TSA was a killer, did u also apply to Cambridge?
rafishakouri
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anybody else going to an open day tomorrow? Not sure which departments have them tomorrow, but i've got one for Computer Science
jatonebyl
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hi, i have recieved an offer from warwick and also an invitation for an open day. Is the open day compulsory? I mean, i would have to travel through half of europe :P thank you for any answers
Guin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Course: Mathematics & Physics
GCSE: 1A* 5A 3B
AS: Maths, Physics, Biology, Politics (AAAC)
A2 Predicitions: A*AA + A in FM AS
Offer: A*(Maths)AA
Mads_300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aleviodema)
It was cool, although the TSA was a killer, did u also apply to Cambridge?
Nope I didn't, too much stress! I don't think I would have got in anyway. Hope all goes well for you
bellatrixisbest421
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
anyone applied/applying for LLD2- Economics, politics and international relations ??
Xero Xenith
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jatonebyl)
hi, i have recieved an offer from warwick and also an invitation for an open day. Is the open day compulsory? I mean, i would have to travel through half of europe :P thank you for any answers
Nope! If you have an offer, that's your offer - it's done. You can go to the open day if you want but it wouldn't change anything
ak726
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I JUST GOT AN OFFER FOR PPE!!!!! ahh so exciting, my first offer too!
snow leopard
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just got an offer for maths!! :woo:
Beth1234
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by snow leopard)
Just got an offer for maths!! :woo:
Congratulations! :woo:
pat91
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi,i have received an offer from warwick for msc financial mathematics.I would like to know how good the course is and whether anyone else has received an offer for the same?
WLDL3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just got my online interview email for English literature. I'm so terrified to open it since I have to reply in 48 hours from the moment I do so... Just wondering, do all English lit. applicants get online interviews or is that just international applicants? And does anyone have any ideas what they'll ask me? Is it in general (and they send the same questions to everyone) or will it be more about my PS?
like_a_star
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
got an offer for MORSE today
Peachy800
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Subject: English Literature
GCSEs: A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AB
AS levels: AAAAA
A2 predictions: A*A*A*A*A
Peachy800
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Has anyone heard for English yet? I know they interview at the end of Jan and Feb but I thought I'd check
PVisitors
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Subject: Law
GCSEs: A*A*A*A*AAAAA
AS: AAAB (Dropped Chemistry)
A2 predictions: Level A*A*A (History, Politics, Law)

Was reasonably confident until I read the 'stalking page' and considering my A2 subjects aren't as strong as I would want. Haha. Got 4/5 offers so far. Waiting for Warwick now, which is my definite first choice. Awkward.

What time did Law offers start coming out in bulks last year?
pangje
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Subject: Civil Engineering
GCSEs: 3A* 7A 1C + A in FSMQ 'Add Maths'
AS: AAAAB
A2 predictions: A*AAaa
CatalyticConverter
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Peachy800)
Has anyone heard for English yet? I know they interview at the end of Jan and Feb but I thought I'd check
Yes! An email interview; strange, I know!
Screenshot: http://cl.ly/2j2r1U1B2p1Z461S1D1B

"Dear Candidate,
In connection with your application to read English Literature at the University of Warwick, we are delighted to say that you have been selected for online interview. The online interview will consist of a series of questions to be answered by email, within a specific time limit. We will shortly be sending you an email headed 'Online Interview for Q300, BA in English Literature at Warwick University'. Please do not open this email until you are ready to work on your interview: once you have opened it, you will have only 48 hours in which to complete your response. The interview must be completed and returned within two weeks of receipt."

O_O
Any know anything about this?
emmawelton94
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i haven't yet, and it's driving me insane. warwick is godly for english, the best course i've seen of anywhere.
booples
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got an e-mail from Warwick on Friday asking me to an interview on the 27th January! So I'm sure you'll hear from them soon as on the e-mail it states that you need to register whether or not you'd like to attend the interview before the 15th January. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (181)
27.55%
No (476)
72.45%

Watched Threads