Turn on thread page Beta

TSR Class of 2012 society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilGem)
    Those kids are evil

Oops, but the news clips in it are

Maybe it's just me, but they really scared me
    Yeah, not the nicest bunch. :lol: I have to say, I was expecting that film to be scarier, and better. I feel a tad let down really. Didn't really get how they ended up in the sewers, and it just didn't scare me that much after the initial bit in the house.

Maybe I'll have to watch the film itself at some point.

:lol: Maybe it's just me, after watching Dexter I've seen my fair share of weird murder victims, even some in barrels much like that. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arva)
    Yeah, not the nicest bunch. :lol: I have to say, I was expecting that film to be scarier, and better. I feel a tad let down really. Didn't really get how they ended up in the sewers, and it just didn't scare me that much after the initial bit in the house.

Maybe I'll have to watch the film itself at some point.

:lol: Maybe it's just me, after watching Dexter I've seen my fair share of weird murder victims, even some in barrels much like that. :rolleyes:
    :hugs: I just scare too easily- it scared me once I realised they were children

It takes a loong time to get into but it's get shocking very quickly (and the fact it's a very real thing)

Of course :rolleyes: ooh that reminds me "Fear Itself" is on tomorrow (well later this evening)

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I just scare too easily- it scared me once I realised they were children

It takes a loong time to get into but it's get shocking very quickly (and the fact it's a very real thing)

Of course :rolleyes: ooh that reminds me "Fear Itself" is on tomorrow (well later this evening)
    Yeah children in horror are creepy - Exorcist, Ju-On, Ringu, Dark Waters...

Hmm, well it sounds kind of interesting. It's weird going on a horror-film-fest with someone over the internet.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arva)
    I haven't watched the exorcist yet I've always been to creeped out by trailers or clips of it

Audition and Silent hill are on Wednesday
    Mother and Frozen on Thursday
    Premonition, Carrier and Sorority row on Friday

I'll get back to you on the rest

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched the exorcist yet I've always been to creeped out by trailers or clips of it

Audition and Silent hill are on Wednesday
    Mother and Frozen on Thursday
    Premonition, Carrier and Sorority row on Friday

I'll get back to you on the rest
    You watch a lot of movies! :lol:

Anyway I'm going to sleep now, or at least try to

Night, don't let the children bite

Spoiler:
    Show
    Joking, night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Morning all :sexface:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by madders94)
    Morning all :sexface:
    Good morning :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    oh hello this looks like an interesting thread

:sexface:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Morning all!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Morning, my sunshines!

:flower2: :flower: :bubbles:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oromis263)
    :ahee:

I think I'm going for it. My dad just said I should just do it, I've nothing to lose. Thank you! Glad you made it to, results day must have been nerve-wracking? (at least I though I saw your STEP was just short? May have been someone else)
    That's good, I hope you make it - you deserve it for sure! Thanks Yeah it was pretty awful considering I found out at midnight that I missed my offer (got 2 in STEP II, 1 in III) so I had to wait several hours to find out what decision had been made! Well, all over now and it was a good decision Now I have to nail the Tripos and show them it wasn't a mistake to let me in!

ReputationRep:
    Morning. :sexface:

EDIT: I just read that back to myself in George Weasley's voice when he walks in on Harry and Ginny in DHP2. The face matches perfectly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie55)
    oh hello this looks like an interesting thread

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
    You'd be right there :sexface:

Welcome by the way :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Dalek's symbolic Maths society is the funniest thing I've ever seen :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arva)

Hmm, well it sounds kind of interesting. It's weird going on a horror-film-fest with someone over the internet.
    :lol:
    Children are scary in horrors... But Ju-on? Thats not bad... Although I hate how in all films... Regarding exorcism the girl screams sexual things I mean **** me and let me.suck your **** aren't very appealing to hear a possessed girl.scream

(Original post by Arva)
    Dalek's symbolic Maths society is the funniest thing I've ever seen :rofl::rofl:
    God help me... He's in my year and on our thread and now he's saying an A*s at GCSE deems you a genius.. He thinks we're all geniuses :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    Children are scary in horrors... But Ju-on? Thats not bad... Although I hate how in all films... Regarding exorcism the girl screams sexual things I mean **** me and let me.suck your **** aren't very appealing to hear a possessed girl.scream

God help me... He's in my year and on our thread and now he's saying an A*s at GCSE deems you a genius.. He thinks we're all geniuses :facepalm:
    I think that's the point.

:lol: He's hilarious! Have you been on his page? There's a rather dashing photo of himself with some excellent comments from other users underneath.

Just as funny is Bluray's STOP young HINDUS from being CORRUPTED! thread :rofl:

(Original post by hassi94)
    That's good, I hope you make it - you deserve it for sure! Thanks Yeah it was pretty awful considering I found out at midnight that I missed my offer (got 2 in STEP II, 1 in III) so I had to wait several hours to find out what decision had been made! Well, all over now and it was a good decision Now I have to nail the Tripos and show them it wasn't a mistake to let me in!
    :ahee: Still got to decide on a college now. Hopefully will get a better reference this year too, and my PS will be refined. Will just be down to my interview ::afraid:

Ok, I feel set. Gap yah plans at the University of Life:

Finish maths modules to keep me sharp: FP3/4, M3/4/5, S3/4
    Do STEP practise, as well as BPhO and PAT in order to prepare for interviews and sit STEP I (maybe more) in summer.
    A-level Geology :ahee:
    EPQ in Physics
    Work experience at the UCL + try get some at Cavendish Labs
    Work as private tutor
    Travel at the end of the year

:argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arva)
    I think that's the point.

:lol: He's hilarious! Have you been on his page? There's a rather dashing photo of himself with some excellent comments from other users underneath.

Just as funny is Bluray's STOP young HINDUS from being CORRUPTED! thread :rofl:
    :lol: and I know

Have you seen his doctor who trailer? :lol:

Hahaha! Never seen that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shadab786ahmed)
    :lol: and I know

Have you seen his doctor who trailer? :lol:

Hahaha! Never seen that
    A Doctor Who trailer?! Never, what happens in it? :lol:

You should check it out, he's been ripped to shreds by loads of people Really laughable.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.