Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Wise words' (random and cheesy ) watch

ReputationRep:
    With life as short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love. :grouphugs:

“But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.

Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.

“The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.”

“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”

“ I have too many flaws to be perfect, but I have too many blessings to be ungrateful.

Oops I got a bit carried away there , but I love finding new quotes! Great thread

ReputationRep:
    He who dares, wins!

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a **** - Mum

"Three grand essential s to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love , and something to hope for."

- Joseph Addison

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *subscribes*

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Never leave a sausage on the stairs :pierre:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1516318

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-Dog)
    Don't be a **** - Mum
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sannn)
    "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
    I love that quotation, it's gold.
    Isn't that Dr Suess?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come on CasualSoul! You're slacking!

ReputationRep:
    "To make change, there must be a bigger driving force than the restraining force."

ReputationRep:
    'When life gives you lemons, throw them at people who own expensive cars.' - A 1995 Camry owner

'We have nothing to fear
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but fear
    Spoiler:
    Show
    of tigers.
    - Tiger attack survivor

'An eye for an eye makes the whole world look funny because nobody has eyes.' - Todd Gandhi

'History is written by those who own functional pens.' - a famous pen company

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Come on CasualSoul! You're slacking!

pass me the coat! :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    For how long are you going to punish yourself for the mistakes that you made yesterday ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahcheryl_)
    With life as short as a half taken breath, don't plant anything but love. :grouphugs:

“But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose.

Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof.

“The timeless in you is aware of life's timelessness. And knows that yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream.”

“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”

“ I have too many flaws to be perfect, but I have too many blessings to be ungrateful.

Oops I got a bit carried away there , but I love finding new quotes! Great thread

omg they are beautiful!! My favorite is the rose one

and thanks

ReputationRep:
    There have been some really good quotes posted on here lately. I have run out so can't rep them all but will rep some more tomorrow if I come on here. Anyway if anyone got general advice or quotes which thye like keep them coming

ReputationRep:
    "Procrastination is like masturbation - at the end of the day you are only ****ing yourself!" :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Get a backbone! You don't want to reach the end of your life to realise that you've let people walk all over you. I mean just try and stand up for yourself sometimes You're not a doormat so don't let people treat you like one

ReputationRep:
    Everything will be fine in the end; If it's not fine, it's not the end

ReputationRep:
    Why does it take pictures of people suffering in order to show us how much we take for granted? Instead of complaining about what you don't have sometimes it's just good to remind yourself of what you do have. You may not have the most and we will always want more but you can still be grateful that you have something

ReputationRep:
    Don't switch to British Gas :pierre:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.