Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cl_steele)
    Ah yes always the worst, its either time to run for the sea and stay till it goes or dig a hole
    That's when you go for your back tan!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That not all girls find Johnny Depp attractive. I really don't see the big deal in him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    That not all girls find Johnny Depp attractive. I really don't see the big deal in him
    He's dreamy...

NoHomo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    you must not be a girl then ;D

ReputationRep:
    I didn't see it until I saw Dark Shadows, now I totally get it :love:

Although I'm not sure what it says about him that I'm a lesbian and I still would xD

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the vagina shaving. Regrowing hair is painful.
    Also, men don't know how uncomfortable bras can be, and how painful having one's period is (for some girls).

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the grotesqueness of this post but I know that many boys don't know this!

We pee and bleed out of different holes! :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyjade92)
    Sorry for the grotesqueness of this post but I know that many boys don't know this!

We pee and bleed out of different holes! :')
    I'm a girl and for an embarrassingly long time I didn't know this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    I'm a girl and for an embarrassingly long time I didn't know this
    :') My boyfriend was bewildered when I told him! He was like.. SO HOW MANY HOLES DO YOU HAVE?!

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :') My boyfriend was bewildered when I told him! He was like.. SO HOW MANY HOLES DO YOU HAVE?!

:rolleyes:
    Haha how did that even come up in conversation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Haha how did that even come up in conversation?
    Genuinely dont even know. I think it was this.. it's abit open again so I've left it for people to view if they really want...

Spoiler:
    Show
    a "How do you pee if you have a tampon inside you"

We have a VERY open and comfortable relationship haha!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely dont even know. I think it was this.. it's abit open again so I've left it for people to view if they really want...

Spoiler:
    Show
    a "How do you pee if you have a tampon inside you"

We have a VERY open and comfortable relationship haha!! :rolleyes:
    Haha I remember a friend asking a similar question when she heard a story about a girl getting a condom stuck inside her

ReputationRep:
    That it's so irritating when you think you've come to the end of your period and nothing's come out for about 12 hours, so you think it's safe to not wear a pad/tampon, only to find that a last little bit of the brown end-of-period blood comes out a few hours later

That when men complain about how long we take to shower/get ready in the morning, they fail to account for the fact that we have hair many times longer than theirs, we're expected to shave in more places, and that we have to check our boobs for lumps (and have a good play with them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    That it's so irritating when you think you've come to the end of your period and nothing's come out for about 12 hours, so you think it's safe to not wear a pad/tampon, only to find that a last little bit of the brown end-of-period blood comes out a few hours later
    This! Gah why does that happen? My body tries to trick me for at least a day with absolutely nothing then all of a sudden comes back with a vengeance. Im onto it though, no gonna let it beat me again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    so true, but for me there is normally a two day break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danielnkwocha)
    He's dreamy...

NoHomo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol! Gotta agree with you there :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe this thread is still going haha. Good thread, some of the things girls have revealed has been hilarious! Nice insight...

ReputationRep:
    I have been loving reading this thread, some have actually made me laugh!

The tiny jeans pockets are annoying, I keep forgetting to check them before I buy and so wear them and there is nowhere for my phone!
    Does anyone actually use the tampon machines in toilets? I have never seen anyone use them.

ReputationRep:
    Deciding which way ones manhood is sloping for the day based on comfort and convenience is very important, especially when wearing boxer shorts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    First rule of fightclub...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.