Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for an interview invite/rejection. Have they invited most applicants for interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chi80)
    Still waiting for an interview invite/rejection. Have they invited most applicants for interview?
    They interview up to early March, so we've still got about a month until it's time to lose hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chi80)
    Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for an interview too...

ReputationRep:
    Yup I'm waiting for an interview aswell :/
    BMAT: 3.9 6.1 3A

Predictions: A*A*A*A

Killed my chances with that 3.9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Layontheland)
    Hi I noticed your a re-applicant. Are you doing extra AS levels in your gap year or do you mean you did 5 subjects in total?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sorry I took ages to reply, don't really use this ahah. I took 5 as' first time round, not really doing anything solid yet this year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sausagerolled)
    They interview up to early March, so we've still got about a month until it's time to lose hope!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At the interview day they said they keep interviewing till theres no places left. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Do you get an opportunity to ask the interviewers a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mli26)
    Do you get an opportunity to ask the interviewers a question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, but interestingly enough during the admissions talk they say that most people don't ask questions.

ReputationRep:
    How long before your interview are you given your BMAT essay? I can't seem to remember anything I wrote so kind of relying on that time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    How long before your interview are you given your BMAT essay? I can't seem to remember anything I wrote so kind of relying on that time...
    As soon as I registered it was handed to me. So I got there 9:15ish for the admissions talk, got my essay etc. Actual interview was at 11:40.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshton)
    As soon as I registered it was handed to me. So I got there 9:15ish for the admissions talk, got my essay etc. Actual interview was at 11:40.
    Oh ok- quite early then! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I know you won't be able to give details but would it be possible for people who've had interviews to give a rough estimate of how much of their interview was talking about the BMAT essay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ke299)
    I know you won't be able to give details but would it be possible for people who've had interviews to give a rough estimate of how much of their interview was talking about the BMAT essay?
    Not much honestly. Just make sure you know your personal statement well.

ReputationRep:
    Well that was bad...

ReputationRep:
    When is the latest that they can give you a decision??

ReputationRep:
    I am just wandering as I don't think I have a chance of getting an interview as a result of my BMAT score 4.5, 4.3, 3.5A, my predictions were good A*A*A and AS results were al-right AAAB I am just very apprehensive as I have received 2 rejections already and it's not looking good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msperfectionist)
    Not much honestly. Just make sure you know your personal statement well.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    still havent heard from ucl when do they stop sending interview invites?
    and how many interviews and places do they have??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaffacake96)
    still havent heard from ucl when do they stop sending interview invites?
    and how many interviews and places do they have??
    I'm sure they interview well into March, so we still have a good chance of getting one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 29, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.