Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hackashaq)
    I am torn between Accenture and IBM as both are technology giants but I am more inclined towards consulting though... Did you consider Accenture and Capgemini?
    Hi if I'm honest no I heard about IBM and just became really interested in the company and what they do kind of had a narrow view and had my heart set on it. Sorry that's not v helpful , have you spoken to anyone who is on the grad scheme at either of them? I have a friend bat Accenture I can put you in touch with if you want? Pm me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo131)
    Still nothing. I'm guessing they wait until the second load of people finish their tests (on the 7th I think it was). Unless you've heard of anyone else getting one?
    Interview this week with OC&C. It is a straight first and final round in a day kinda event.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lashy21)
    Interview this week with OC&C. It is a straight first and final round in a day kinda event.
    Damn. When did you get the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbo131)
    Damn. When did you get the interview?
    Got the invite last Wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lashy21)
    Got the invite last Wednesday.
    Mother****er... Um i mean congratulations

ReputationRep:
    has anyone heard back from BCG yet? Submitted in October. My flatmate got a rejection last month, but I still haven't heard anything.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys just had my first round interview with EY with their lead advisory programme few hours ago. I haven't heard anything from them as yet does that mean I'm rejected?? I've heard successful candidates hear back after 2 hours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghettoyouth)
    Mother****er... Um i mean congratulations
    Not sure OC&C are interviewing this week... I just got invited to an assessment centre and all the dates are in January

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_the_ripper)
    Hi guys just had my first round interview with EY with their lead advisory programme few hours ago. I haven't heard anything from them as yet does that mean I'm rejected?? I've heard successful candidates hear back after 2 hours

Chill out, I heard back the next day for a different scheme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huhdurrrr)
    Chill out, I heard back the next day for a different scheme.
    Thanks. But if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I'm going to assume rejection no?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. But if I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I'm going to assume rejection no?
    The person who interviewed me called me the next morning to tell me to expect an e-mail, which I have received at 8:55 that morning too. Would never assume rejection this quickly but they do seem to be within 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a date for their second round interview at EY after passing the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TC2016)
    Has anyone received a date for their second round interview at EY after passing the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope, apparently we're in a queue depending on application date - as it's one of the most popular schemes it's a very slow moving queue

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsicle)
    Nope, apparently we're in a queue depending on application date - as it's one of the most popular schemes it's a very slow moving queue
    (Original post by TC2016)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yep got a date last week... about 13 weeks after I passed the AC.

ReputationRep:

Most HR's are absolutely swamped right now. Not one of my other apps has responded to me in the timeframe they have stated, i wouldn't worry. Its a rejection when you get the email saying so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huhdurrrr)
    Most HR's are absolutely swamped right now. Not one of my other apps has responded to me in the timeframe they have stated, i wouldn't worry. Its a rejection when you get the email saying so.
    Agreed! I know it's a different firm but deloitte got back to me 2 weeks after the interview and I was sure it meant id failed but it didn't! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksimmonds)
    Agreed! I know it's a different firm but deloitte got back to me 2 weeks after the interview and I was sure it meant id failed but it didn't! Good luck!
    Nice one good luck to!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me what test providers Oliver Wyman use? I was invited to sit the numerical and critical reasoning tests. Is the critical reasoning test like logical reasoning (shapes and patterns etc.) or is it stating whether a statement is true or false type of test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadnerb.Cooper)
    I took the Oliver Wyman test not so long ago. Passed it too. Practiced with the jobtestprep Oliver Wyman pack, found it really useful, and really calmed me down.
    Hi, bit of a long shot but any chance you could share your Oliver Wyman pack with me please? I really need practice but don't have enough money, I'd be really grateful! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orich)
    has anyone heard back from BCG yet? Submitted in October. My flatmate got a rejection last month, but I still haven't heard anything.
    People on this thread have reported hearing back. I applied months ago and haven't heard back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.