Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yo, I'm applying for LLB law, good luck to everyone applying, i hope everyone gets the courses and accommodation they are looking for.

Anyone here applying for vine court accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JosephMottUK)
    Anyone applying for popular music or music? I got an unconditional cause I'm on my gap year at the moment. Gonna be studying popular music
    What grades did you get if you don't mond saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaaaaas same here "Kris" LLB with criminology and also applied to vine court as my last choice simply because of the price but I picked crown court fr my 1st two choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarteeliax)
    Good legitimate question...I'm guessing you chose BTEC to avoid examinations

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg this is so true...how do they cope?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have no idea they're gaining confidence levels from the sky

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have no idea they're gaining confidence levels from the sky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who? Btec students?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconuthead--)
    Omg this is so true...how do they cope?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    BTEC is just as good preparation for a degree in a related subject, its just a case of applying the same knowledge in a different way, my degree is very similar to my BTEC in terms of content and from the exams that I have taken I have got mostly firsts(including 85% in one of them) and 2 2:1's

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you get if you don't mond saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Three Bs and a grade 8 distinction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yt7777)
    BTEC is just as good preparation for a degree in a related subject, its just a case of applying the same knowledge in a different way, my degree is very similar to my BTEC in terms of content and from the exams that I have taken I have got mostly firsts(including 85% in one of them) and 2 2:1's
    Why do you always I've noticed wherever on a thread anyone slays btecs you feel the need to jump in. Are you that insecure about what people think if you probably took the btec?! No one is belittling your btec achievements-good for you, you got into university. People have their own opinions, it's just I've noticed every time you feel the need to defend the btec. No one cares. Get over it and move on with your life. Thank you, bye

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Three Bs and a grade 8 distinction
    Congrats you're good at music

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Congrats you're good at music

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha thanks, have you applied to liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you always I've noticed wherever on a thread anyone slays btecs you feel the need to jump in. Are you that insecure about what people think if you probably took the btec?! No one is belittling your btec achievements-good for you, you got into university. People have their own opinions, it's just I've noticed every time you feel the need to defend the btec. No one cares. Get over it and move on with your life. Thank you, bye

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't feel insecure about anything, I just feel like people have misconceptions about BTEC and mostly feel like its for idiots when its really not, i apologise if my posts have annoyed you in any way but to be fair I was just answering the question "how do they cope?" And I gave a legitimate answer

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, do you want a golden star?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for popular music or music? I got an unconditional cause I'm on my gap year at the moment. Gonna be studying popular music
    im applying for combined honours maths and music pretty sure ill be firming liverpool too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThoughtIsFree)
    im applying for combined honours maths and music pretty sure ill be firming liverpool too
    Awesome! I'll probably be seeing you then where else you looking? And have you sorted any accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Law with criminology anyone?? My second choice is also liverpool but politics and international policy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YEAAAAAH ME LLB WITH CRIMINOGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed LIVERPOOL and hoping to get in this September if I get ABB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YEAAAAAH ME LLB WITH CRIMINOGY

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omgomggggg yaaayyy ..hopefully just work your ass of now, these months are going to be terrible-hard work. Then party on results day just focus on getting the grades
    Do you think if we get ABC we'll be let of?
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaba Aww your excitement is too cute for words, I'm buzzing too can't wait to get in I really do wanna go LIVERPOOL it was the only Russell group uni I applied to so when I got in I firmed it ASAP & yeah I don't think they'll reject us im not sure to be honest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.