Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bambie33)
    Does anyone know the possible interview dates? Really need to know if I have one ASAP as I'm going away on the 8th and may need to rearrange
    They said from 3rd-15th december

ReputationRep:
    so what are the predictions for this week then RE interview invites?

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest that we will see a similar pattern to last week - interviews released in batches each day after 3pm. I imagine the graduate interviews will be released on Thursday and Friday... for hopefully the 12th and 15th December. But this is just speculation based on the patterns so far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiloMilo)
    I would suggest that we will see a similar pattern to last week - interviews released in batches each day after 3pm. I imagine the graduate interviews will be released on Thursday and Friday... for hopefully the 12th and 15th December. But this is just speculation based on the patterns so far.
    yeah same tbh. do you think they've kinda abandoned their ukcat cut off and set an A Levels cut off of A*A*A :/?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tingirl)
    On the website, prospectus etc. it says there's "structured, activity-based small group learning" - is that the same as PBL? Like, are the two terms interchangeable? :confused:
    I would like to know this too! I believe they mention Case Based Learning on their website so I would talk about that rather than PBL to be on the safe side. But I think they're the same kind of thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dralya)
    yeah same tbh. do you think they've kinda abandoned their ukcat cut off and set an A Levels cut off of A*A*A :/?
    That would be very unfair as nowhere on their website does it say that they require A*A*A predictions.. People like me who are predicted one A* would've applied somewhere else where we would've actually had a chance of getting an interview..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhaha_6)
    That would be very unfair as nowhere on their website does it say that they require A*A*A predictions.. People like me who are predicted one A* would've applied somewhere else where we would've actually had a chance of getting an interview..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Isn't that illegal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhaha_6)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    trust me i feel the exact same way cos i've also achieved A*AA.. chances don't look promising though :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I have achieved A*AA grades and have an interview soon! (and a really low UKCAT too). So don't panic

ReputationRep:
    Oh god I hope we hear something today, I thought that Exeter was going to be one of my 'safe' choices in terms of getting an interview, and its my first choice... I have achieved A*AAa and 757.5 in my UCKAT. I highly doubt they'd give any preference to predicted A*A*A, from my experience, a very small amount of people meet their predictions, especially when an A* is involved

ReputationRep:
    i cant quote you for some reason SUB12 but are you a resit applicant? and when did you get the interview?? your post has given me so mcuh hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SUB12)
    Hey guys,
    I have achieved A*AA grades and have an interview soon! (and a really low UKCAT too). So don't panic������
    What was your UKCAT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bambie33)
    Does anyone know the possible interview dates? Really need to know if I have one ASAP as I'm going away on the 8th and may need to rearrange
    Exact same situation for me i leave on the same day!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview on the 11th.
    Stats:
    Ukcat-740
    Achieved - A*D2AA

ReputationRep:
    Interview for the 11th as well!!! The day before I go on holiday. lol

UKCAT: 725
    Achieved A-levels: 2A*s 2As

ReputationRep:
    Interview on the 11th

Predicted 3A*'s
    UKCAT: 707.5

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 11th
    Stats: Predicted A*AA
    Resit applicant, achieved ABBb
    UKCAT 685
    GCSE 2A, 6B, 1C

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps we will have 2 batches of interviews today?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here an oxford applicant as well?
    I'm curious as to how you intend to prepare for both interviews, which have very different focuses, but which are within a few days of each other.

ReputationRep:
    INTERVIEW!! So happy as I was starting to get worried, absolutely buzzing

I'm a resitter, with A*ABB and A*A predicted in my resits and ukcat 760

Good luck to everyone left to hear!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.