Reply 700
Original post by anomalouse
I applied in October and I still haven't heard lol

Me too😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by Yabadoo
Congratulations…Impressive results! I really want to go to St. Andrews, but given the stiff competition and limited spaces and my rather average results, I suspect I will be rejected. I did Maths and English (AA), Physics and History (BB) and Spanish (C) all in S5.Will be crashing 1 more Higher and doing 2 Advanced Highers in S6. Maybe they might offer me a conditional on my S6 results? Just wish they would reply soon! I am the only one in my class applying to St Andrews. Most people at my school don't even apply to University at all.

Thank you! I think it's going to be my first choice, just trying to find other people doing economics! I think they'll take into consideration how difficult your subjects were last year. Hopefully you'll get an offer! There's roughly 300 people in my year and I think quite a few people are applying but for subjects like chemistry and computing. Do you mind me asking what school you're at?
Original post by justbex
Thank you! I think it's going to be my first choice, just trying to find other people doing economics! I think they'll take into consideration how difficult your subjects were last year. Hopefully you'll get an offer! There's roughly 300 people in my year and I think quite a few people are applying but for subjects like chemistry and computing. Do you mind me asking what school you're at?

I won't name the actual school, but it is in Glasgow.
Original post by Yabadoo
I won't name the actual school, but it is in Glasgow.

Well good luck with your application!
Anyone heard from Maths yet? It's got to the point I'm absolutely convinced I'm not going to get in!
Reply 705
Original post by Uke_Kate
Anyone heard from Maths yet? It's got to the point I'm absolutely convinced I'm not going to get in!

Just got an offer for Maths two days ago. I'm international
anyone heard from a joint computer science degree yet ?
Anyone heard about financial economics MA?
Hi
I've applied to do philosophy at St Andrews. I'm from England and applied at the end of October and still haven't heard back.
Has anyone heard anything from philosophy or theology? :smile:
Just had my offer come through! AAB for Arabic and Spanish- so happy!!! :biggrin:
Just received an offer for Evolutionary Biology! ..Not that I want to go to St Andrews.
You were put off by how "multi-cultural" it was? Lol thats the opposite of me, I really want an international environment. Id love to go there. Havent heard back yet though. Applied for the same course (weird you want to study IR..?)
Original post by eleanor27
Just had my offer come through! AAB for Arabic and Spanish- so happy!!! :biggrin:

Well done! Are you firming it? I'm waiting for French and Hebrew, so hopefully not long now! :biggrin:
Reply 713
Where have you applied to? I applied to PPE and similar courses too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waiting for English and French and French and Spanish...Last two things to hear from, hopefully won't be too long!
Unconditional for IR!!
Hey guys I thought I would say hello lol :biggrin: I have applied for psychology still waiting :frown:
Hey!

I'm applying for a Mathematics degree! I have applied to do the MMath (integrated masters). I'm applying for Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh as well, same course.

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 718
Original post by Tryptych
Hey!

I'm applying for a Mathematics degree! I have applied to do the MMath (integrated masters). I'm applying for Dundee, Glasgow and Edinburgh as well, same course.

Good luck to everyone!

Hey! Mathematics and Theoretical Physics applicant here :biggrin:
Original post by PLM98
Hey! Mathematics and Theoretical Physics applicant here :biggrin:

I'd love to do theoretical physics but sadly as a mature student I don't have access to a physics higher :frown:

You heard back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending