Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millie_09)
    Amy2894 Hi, read that you have an upcoming interview @Salford Uni
    Mines on the 11th Jan (Quite soon), so shall let you know how it goes
    Goodluck with yours!
    Only just seen this !! so anxious to just get it done now Hope your interview went well xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey- just wondering if anyone had heard from chester uni for child nursing? I applied the beginning of November and still haven't heard anything x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allym123)
    Hi Yana, just seen this - how do you access 'My Hub' - I've been checking track but didn't realise you could check on there too!
    Hello, so sorry I have been really busy so haven't had time to check this site, yes the link is
    https://southampton.hobsons.co.uk/Po...78520fef866cd6
    so you can also check this

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an interview at Huddersfield?? Got mine on the 8th of Feb and just wondering what to expect? So nervous!! Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Yey just got invite for interview at Bradford !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachD33)
    Anyone had an interview at Huddersfield?? Got mine on the 8th of Feb and just wondering what to expect? So nervous!! Thanks in advance
    When did you hear ?! I've applied for Huddersfield and a few others and my course and we haven't heard anything x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy2986)
    When did you hear ?! I've applied for Huddersfield and a few others and my course and we haven't heard anything x
    Heard off them yesterday. Sent my application off in early November x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amankaur)
    Hey guys! I'm also hoping to apply for child nursing. Has anyone got any experience within a hospital yet cause I'm struggling to get any? Most universities expect that experience don't they?

I don't. Depending on the uni's you've applied to but most of them understand that not many people will be able to have the relevant experience in hospitals so I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    BTW

Anyone knows when we can apply for student finance ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachD33)
    Heard off them yesterday. Sent my application off in early November x
    Thanks mine didn't get sent till December ! So should hear soon x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so who all has offers already and for which university? I have my interview for Staffordshire uni on tues (19th of jan) and my DMU interview on weds (20th of jan). I then have my maths and English test for Wolverhampton uni (burton campus) on the 9th of feb and I'm waiting for Angila Ruskin to give me a date as my first one fell on the same date as my Staffordshire interview. Chester rejected me after asking for a second reference but my feedback was that I had a strong enough case, but I needed to relate my personal achievements more towards children's nursing, which I found quite odd as I made sure everything that was written was referenced back to child nursing, so I was confused and upset about that ..although I'm taking the positives from it and Im excited for mt other interviews and really hope I get a place this year. I love hearing everyone else's stories too xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy2986)
    Only just seen this !! so anxious to just get it done now Hope your interview went well xx
    I have my interview at salford tomorrow how was yours?

ReputationRep:
    I've just received an unconditional offer for New Bucks! So excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameychildnurse)
    I've just received an unconditional offer for New Bucks! So excited
    Well done 😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yana06)
    Hello, so sorry I have been really busy so haven't had time to check this site, yes the link is
    https://southampton.hobsons.co.uk/Po...78520fef866cd6
    so you can also check this
    Thanks so much, I've managed to reset my password and can now log in! Still nothing in there to say that I have an interview, but at least I can check it and no sign of a rejection! Did your interview just appear in there?

Thanks again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heather1807)
    I have my interview at salford tomorrow how was yours?
    Mine isn't till next Friday the 22nd x

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Kingston!! ☺️ Had both the tests & interviews today & got rang up soon after!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview for child nursing at KCL on Thursday, Feb 4th?

ReputationRep:
    Yana - I can't thank you enough! Got my interview through for the 25th January!

ReputationRep:
    Your very welcome! Glad you got your interview!
    (Original post by allym123)
    Yana - I can't thank you enough! Got my interview through for the 25th January!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2017

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.