Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    #WengerIn
    hahahaha bants

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Leave please. Title over? 2 points off top with 24 games to go. **** right off.

That being said not dropping Sanchez when he's tired and injured is **** l complete **** management.
    Klopp and Wenger were in very similar positions with regards to Coutinho and Sanchez respectively.

Wenger took a stupid risk, Sanchez got injured and you still lost the game.
    10/10 management

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leave please. Title over? 2 points off top with 24 games to go. **** right off.

That being said not dropping Sanchez when he's tired and injured is **** l complete **** management.
    As long as Wenger is in charge we will never win another title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    As long as Wenger is in charge we will never win another title.
    Thanks for that insight, I always find 17 year olds have by far the most footballing knowledge. Let me guess is Pelegrini a better manager than Wenger because he goes for more money on Ultimate Team?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Klopp and Wenger were in very similar positions with regards to Coutinho and Sanchez respectively.

Wenger took a stupid risk, Sanchez got injured and you still lost the game.
    10/10 management

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We drew pal....

ReputationRep:
    Another blow to Injury F.C's so-called title hopes.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that insight, I always find 17 year olds have by far the most footballing knowledge. Let me guess is Pelegrini a better manager than Wenger because he goes for more money on Ultimate Team?
    I don't even play Fifa, weak attempt at firing shots mate.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PRSOM
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Of course. Fifa ratings mean everything, don't you know? Falcao > Giroud and Walcott

ReputationRep:
    sr just taking shots at FIFA because he's garbage at it
    Leinad also poverty.

ReputationRep:
    sadly what he said is actually true....

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    We drew pal....
    My bad, the way you've all been acting makes it sound like you lost 7-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    My bad, the way you've all been acting makes it sound like you lost 7-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ikr it's embarrassing tbf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    sr just taking shots at FIFA because he's garbage at it
    Leinad also poverty.
    Guessing you're the other 17 year old on the thread? Sorry mate

Let's look at the positives,,still where we belong in 4th, still 14 points above Chelsea. Agent Fabregas with a cracking 2 yard headshot trying to kill Chelsea's only good player

ReputationRep:
    Wenger is a glorified Moyes tbh

ReputationRep:
    Ikr it's embarrassing tbf
    Meh it happens man.
    We only won because of a lucky penalty.

The injuries that are worse than the draw in my opinion.
    Sanchez has been pretty poor anyway but without Koscielny your defence could fall apart.

If Özil gets injured you might as well just pack it all in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So so difficult to watch us throwing another season away. Wenger is the common denominator, has made some piss poor choices and in all honestly should part ways with the club at the end of the season, but people using this situation to berate him or put down his past achievements as a manager are massive cocks.

Too many people on this forum with ridiculously poor football knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    I watched the game in the pub with two friends who are Arsenal fans. They agreed with me that it was only the save by Petr Cech that stopped them from losing. Arsenal were the second best team in most of the second half.

ReputationRep:
    Guessing you're the other 17 year old on the thread? Sorry mate

Let's look at the positives,,still where we belong in 4th, still 14 points above Chelsea. Agent Fabregas with a cracking 2 yard headshot trying to kill Chelsea's only good player
    Or I'm just the other guy who can take a joke and doesn't start acting like a ***** when his feelings get hurt.

ReputationRep:
    You are, at most, 3 years older. Don't talk like you're ****ing Rinus Michels and put others down for their age. There's enough people who've been critical of Wenger, and have infinitely more football knowledge than you'll ever have.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.