Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Wow, that's really cool! Even the original Ultravox? That's awesome I feel like most people our sort of ages (we're basically similar ) only know the more famous later incarnation of Ultravox. Doors fan? Fantastic That's all really cool to hear!

Yep It seems that even my regular praying to Mr McCulloch could not stop me from catching something :rofl: Thank you I think it's that Benylin stuff I'm too rebellious for Calpol (:rofl:). Hahaha I see :rofl:

:hugs: Ahh...annoying
    Haha yeah she only likes the first album (the way she says it is hillarious, it emphasises the exclamtion mark :lol)
    I know what you mean! I think its because she likes the same music as her dad! Yeah she is, though her favourites are the Smiths atm (she actually has them on vinyl!) :eek: i was tres impressed when i found out! :lol:
    Aww thats annoying, its that time of year tho i guess :/ ohhh i see, hmm well fine then eww that stuff tastes nasty!! :rofl:
    And ikr, still im not going to complain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    My eyes! My eyes! Why is that thing back too!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That 'thing' is my pet naughty, he has also veen making some guest appearaces on SC and WA :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    SassKing you cant just go around throwing the mystery away like that :rofl:

Im afraid so yes God and Jesus Christ have made up a lot of my vocab over the past week :lol: must be the stress :rofl:
    God SassKing :naughty:

Dont you dare use that choir gif on me
    :lol:

Hahaha I see :rofl:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler:
    Show
    Play the video first, then imagine you're seeing the picture with the video as background music.
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler:
    Show
    Play the video first, then imagine you're seeing the picture with the video as background music.
    Spoiler:
    Show

KSKC this is amazing! My mum eas watching me while I watched that though - so not good! But it was worth it. Please excuse me as I go to pray before Lord McCulloch... :angel:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That 'thing' is my pet naughty, he has also veen making some guest appearaces on SC and WA :rofl:
    Tell Naughty I say sorry (I don't really ) :rofl: He needs an even better cage! Has Simon found himself his own pet Naughty yet? I understand he wanted a tame one

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah she only likes the first album (the way she says it is hillarious, it emphasises the exclamtion mark :lol)
    I know what you mean! I think its because she likes the same music as her dad! Yeah she is, though her favourites are the Smiths atm (she actually has them on vinyl!) :eek: i was tres impressed when i found out! :lol:
    Aww thats annoying, its that time of year tho i guess :/ ohhh i see, hmm well fine then eww that stuff tastes nasty!! :rofl:
    And ikr, still im not going to complain!
    Ah I see Has she listened to the second? I listened to the third recently, although I was tired when doing so, so not sure I fully took it all in :lol: (hahaha I see ) Awesome The Smiths are great. I don't blame you I love finding people who have the same music taste as me Even better in real life

Yeah... Still, feeling better than I was Fine

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

Bunnymen daily :eek:

Keeping with the theme of God, and the miracle of your return :lol:

ReputationRep:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show

I Praise theee oh Great Lord of Lords, Lord McCulloch (cant find the praying emoji so have this virtual slap instead --->:slap:)

Oh my god :rofl: how can McCulloch be so saintly *shed tear*

ReputationRep:
    I Praise theee oh Great Lord of Lords, Lord McCulloch (cant find the praying emoji so have this virtual slap instead --->:slap:)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see Has she listened to the second? I listened to the third recently, although I was tired when doing so, so not sure I fully took it all in :lol: (hahaha I see ) Awesome The Smiths are great. I don't blame you I love finding people who have the same music taste as me Even better in real life

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

:rofl:

Ooooh nice

ReputationRep:

Amellia...

Are.

You.

Ready.

I dont think so, she isnt into new wave stuff unfortunatly! (Tho she puts up with my Duran Duran 'issues' :lol:) she likes Satday Night in the City of the Dead (like me lol :lol:) Oooh i see!! Was it good? (Hmm let me think whats on that one...)
    Haha they are growing on me :lol: set 'this charming man' as my alarm for the morning of my first exam last week to put me in a good mood :rofl:
    Same actually! There was some poeple i made friends with on summer school last year who liked David Bowie, The Smiths ans Duran Duran!! :eek: and yes! Cant believe i didnt know as i have known her since we were about 5!!

Ahh good good!!!
    Yess.....

Omg! Yippeee hurray! Calloo Callay!

I was going to return, nearly did lasy week bjy was good and carried on avec the revisions

I shall listen now!
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Matrix123, worked this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Matrix123, worked this time
    Yaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I thought it sounded funny at the time :rofl: it looked funny on the page of smilies
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Yaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :top: :beer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    :top: :beer:
    Any ACS? If so, it could be the perfect night

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tell Naughty I say sorry (I don't really ) :rofl: He needs an even better cage! Has Simon found himself his own pet Naughty yet? I understand he wanted a tame one
    Hahaha oww my dad says i may have to give up naughty aa he distracts me from revision looks like Simon is in luck!
    Actually dont speak of Simon as he has been nothing but trouble the past few days, (urgh men) he needs a good slap if you ask me :lol: Pfft id find Simon the most wild unruley naughyy in the entire world

Ikr

ReputationRep:
    x
    AMELLIA :eek:
    :woo: :woo: :woo: you are back :woo: :woo: :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :jive::dance::jive::dance::jive::dance:WELCOME BACK :jive::dance::jive::dance::jive::dance::jive::dance:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Any ACS? If so, it could be the perfect night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :no:

Been playing Battlefield recently anyway

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.