The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good to know that we've extended his contract.

Hopefully we won't have to rely on him as much in the coming year and he'll be more of a rotating player.
I read we are going to re-sign Nani :tongue:
Reply 702
[video="youtube;pcgB7EFgVcE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcgB7EFgVcE[/video]
Original post by Rk2k14
People like me tho. = more votes.

Nah they don't.
Original post by zKlown
Nah they don't.

Not sure if psychic or.
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I was there when Pogba made his United debut and he was shite. Do not want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I remember that game. He did **** all except a few sideway passes, and looked like a midget.
Original post by Rk2k14
Not sure if psychic or.

I've heard a few things.
Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I read we are going to re-sign Nani :tongue:

I read we are signing Messi
Original post by Dirtybit
I read we are signing Messi

I read that in the DailyMail as well :u:
Mkhitaryan for £25million. Man are playing games y'know. Get it done.
Where is the ITK?
Anyone else concerned by Rashford's recent interviews saying it is unreal to be called up to the National Squad?

Makes me question his ability/ mentality. Did he not think he was destined for the top? Did he not think he has the ability? Or is he weak mentally, to question himself?

Top, top players wouldn't say something like that, because they would know they were always destined for greatness. A young Rooney, Ibra, or Ronaldo would just see it as part and parcel of their job. Nothing unreal about it.

Next season will speak volumes to assess whether he can make it as a tier 1 player. To be shocked at an England call up, GTFO here, thats complacent, Arsenal mentality; even Bellerin wasn't surprised at a Spanish call up.
Original post by zKlown
Nah they don't.

Cc

Thx pal x
Original post by swirly
Anyone else concerned by Rashford's recent interviews saying it is unreal to be called up to the National Squad?

Makes me question his ability/ mentality. Did he not think he was destined for the top? Did he not think he has the ability? Or is he weak mentally, to question himself?

Top, top players wouldn't say something like that, because they would know they were always destined for greatness. A young Rooney, Ibra, or Ronaldo would just see it as part and parcel of their job. Nothing unreal about it.

Next season will speak volumes to assess whether he can make it as a tier 1 player. To be shocked at an England call up, GTFO here, thats complacent, Arsenal mentality; even Bellerin wasn't surprised at a Spanish call up.

Shut up swarley.
Original post by Lúcio
Shut up swarley.

Strong C section
Original post by swirly
Strong C section

Strong response swarley
Original post by Lúcio
Strong response swarley

Thanks Luke McKeown
Original post by swirly
Thanks Luke McKeown

Who hurt you?
Original post by Lúcio
Who hurt you?

Anthea tbh.
Original post by swirly
Anthea tbh.

Pls elaborate

What was the defining event in your life that limited your IQ to double figures?

Latest