Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone receive the 8 week email for law? Applied on 13th of oct and only got the initial assessment one, a tad worried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kckc119)
    Did anyone receive the 8 week email for law? Applied on 13th of oct and only got the initial assessment one, a tad worried.
    if you have not got it since 4 weeks of the initial assessment, then there may be an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Applied on 13th October, received acknowledgement 2 days after and the initial assessment on 24th. I have not received anything ever since.. International Applicant.

ReputationRep:
    I applied towards the end of October and got the confirmation email for my application, then received the initial review email yesterday morning. I am also applying for law. Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else applied for maths with economics?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mieleki;[url="tel:68444582")
    68444582[/url]]Applied on 13th October, received acknowledgement 2 days after and the initial assessment on 24th. I have not received anything ever since.. International Applicant.
    Exactly the same for me. If it helps, I don't know of anyone (including my friends) who got the initial assessment on the 24th who've also gotten the 8 week email yet for Law...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy98)
    Exactly the same for me. If it helps, I don't know of anyone (including my friends) who got the initial assessment on the 24th who've also gotten the 8 week email yet for Law...
    Just making a guess here. They might issue another batch of law rejections tomorrow before sending out the 8 week emails and potentially first batch of law offers on next week!

Hopefully it doesn't strike any of us tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    We should spread the link of this page. I see many Economics applicants (and even other subjects) who probably applied to LSE, but very few of them come on this thread.
    If barely students use this thread, then we wont get to hear much on Thursdays and Fridays.

ReputationRep:
    Is there a LSE facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the 8 week email about 4 days ago. Applied for Economics, GCSE 6A* 5A, AS' all A's, predicted A*A*A*! Yet still not feeling too good about my chances at LSE🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Applying for IR, had an email at the application stage and another recently saying they are conducting my initial review and will be in touch shortly. Has anyone received and IR offer? Or hoping to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrcouchman)
    Anyone else applied for maths with economics?
    I did!! I feel like Ive talked to u before tho😂😂 or am i completely wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellerogerss)
    Applying for IR, had an email at the application stage and another recently saying they are conducting my initial review and will be in touch shortly. Has anyone received and IR offer? Or hoping to?
    hello fellow IR applicant! I applied on 17/10 and got the initial review email last monday - so should hear soon whether or not i've passed initial review....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMSchiavo)
    Just got the 8 week email about 4 days ago. Applied for Economics, GCSE 6A* 5A, AS' all A's, predicted A*A*A*! Yet still not feeling too good about my chances at LSE🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which A-Levels are you currently studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fyrebirds)
    Is there a LSE facebook group?
    Let's make one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akhil1999.gs)
    Let's make one

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a good idea, I'm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17lina)
    I did!! I feel like Ive talked to u before tho😂😂 or am i completely wrong?
    You have yes 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by econprospective)
    Which A-Levels are you currently studying?
    Maths, Economics and Psychology with A in EPQ last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anything happened today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heheboy)
    anything happened today?
    Hopefully there are some replies.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.