We Have Relocated!

Announcements Posted on
TSR looking different to you this week? Find out why here. 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Hey..where r u all...it's been ages since we've all actually been online together and been posting like during the exam days...😓miss them days...😔...

👻my life sucks👻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Well if you don't have one then that would be the best thing for now...does it tell you specifically to wear one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everyone wore different things LOL some people wore blue blazers and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypetpikachu)
    Hey..where r u all...it's been ages since we've all actually been online together and been posting like during the exam days...😓miss them days...😔...

👻my life sucks👻
    Tbh that's what i was thinking. No one likes anyone anymore. LOL JK guess we've all abandoned TSR after exams !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nisha.sri)
    Tbh that's what i was thinking. No one likes anyone anymore. LOL JK guess we've all abandoned TSR after exams !!
    I haven't...I'm still here..waiting...for u all to suddenly appear one day to brighten up my days...lmao...

👻my life sucks👻

ReputationRep:
    Everyone wore different things LOL some people wore blue blazers and stuff.
    Lol How was your induction day? I had mine on Thursday...

ReputationRep:
    hey guys! lol, i literally don't use TSR as much anymore, just don't have the time tbh. however, now that i have broken up, i will try my best to go on TSR as much as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacpotato)
    Lol How was your induction day? I had mine on Thursday...
    It was good !! How was yours ? The subjects are much more interesting that GCSE level lol

ReputationRep:
    It was good !! How was yours ? The subjects are much more interesting that GCSE level lol
    That's good! Yeah, I had a great day - I met loads of new people and the lessons were really interesting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sorry people, am not intentionally ignoring everyone or anything! also, i haven't really looked after my blog recently. but, will get back to that when i come home. anyhow, i am currently on holiday in grand cayman! i have attached a photo (taken by me) of the beach! before grand cayman, i was in NYC for a few days! it wouldn't let me attach a picture of NYC, so will do so in another post of mine.

that's where i have been everyone, miss you all a lot! hopefully, we will all get back on track with everything and talk to one another more frequently soon!

Attachment 561324

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    like i promised here is a picture of NYC (shot by me again!) this photograph has been taken from the top of the Empire State Building - where i was lucky enough to go!

perhaps, if you all want to see more photos of my travels, i could post some more on here! but, only if you guys are interested.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1468455729.777938.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  168.9 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    like i promised here is a picture of NYC (shot by me again!) this photograph has been taken from the top of the Empire State Building - where i was lucky enough to go!

perhaps, if you all want to see more photos of my travels, i could post some more on here! but, only if you guys are interested.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OMG !! That is beautiful WOWEEE !! I would love to see more

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow! Hope you enjoyed it!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Amazing - definitely love to see more

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, apologies for not being on here as often as I used to!!

Just out of curiosity, if I set up an official blog (like WordPress) and made it about studying, would people be interested? Or what other topics could I do instead?

Thanks everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brainzistheword)

Just out of curiosity, if I set up an official blog (like WordPress) and made it about studying, would people be interested? Or what other topics could I do instead?

Thanks everyone
    OFC i love reading people's blog. You deffo should

ReputationRep:
    OMG !! That is beautiful WOWEEE !! I would love to see more
    (Original post by NiamhM1801)
    Wow! Hope you enjoyed it!
    Amazing - definitely love to see more
    thanks guys, much appreciated. will definitely post more (when i get home on tuesday!)

ReputationRep:
    OFC i love reading people's blog. You deffo should
    Okay then, I'll get planning

ReputationRep:

Thanks everyone
    sounds like a brilliant idea to me, i will definitely read it if you decide to carry it out! x

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a brilliant idea to me, i will definitely read it if you decide to carry it out! x
    Thank you!! It will also be great for me as I don't know if I am going to college anymore or self-teaching A-levels, so a blog would help me stay committed to studying regardless of the route

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! It will also be great for me as I don't know if I am going to college anymore or self-teaching A-levels, so a blog would help me stay committed to studying regardless of the route
    oh wow, why do you think that you won't be going to college anymore? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 20, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.