ReputationRep:
    Lel
    Buffet breakfast 0-1 Cheese
    Don't gimme buffet option
    Its all mine
    food

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LDS16)
    If this was the only thing she said I'd think it too, but she's said a lot of other stuff which suggest otherwise
    I'm keeping my distance, I don't want to start wrecking relationships
    I guess so. Because, sometimes people are being nice or just polite. That's why I said, maybe you were mistaking it for flirting. If not then I apologise and yeah, I'd keep my distance too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    In so much pain. It hurts to move. Damn stupid period. Means I have to skip my Box Fit class today and I can't help berate myself for it. :cry2:
    I can't move whenever I get mine too. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littlenorthernlass)
    I drink 4 pints of milk a day:cry2:
    Oh I want my bunnies and i want a hug.
    holy...4 pints? someone body building? :shock: and awww here you go :console:

(Original post by fatima1998)
    shivering sensation :snowman2:
    what were you doing?? or was it a coldnight :holmes:

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    I'm tired, happy and feeling a bit awkward. Weird combo lol. This Sapnish guy at my flat is sooo funny. We were playing cards last night, I lost, not to mention many times :| and he asked me to choose who to kiss between a female friend of mine and him. I was like , he was like , and then I was like 'I'd go with the girl ', he was like 'OMG she just rejected me' I lost, again😐 He asked me to dance with him😐 at 2am last night😐 I was like 😐, he held my hands, saying 'you have beautiful hands, can you give me massage?' and that 'the closer I get, the more I like😉'. This was our 2nd meeting so I'm just like
    do you like him tho?

(Original post by Saba XD)
    That's a start of something new.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :perv:
    or something creepy? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nope i just never went town tbh :L so ill go tomro insha'Allah if i have time & barclays still havent rang so ill be going there tomro :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :lovehug:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ok, do go today then Insha Allah. Barclays is gonna get an earful from me. :argh:

Edit: just remembered that is is Sunday and the banks are going to be closed lol.

Feel so horrendous tbh.
    not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
    feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
    cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
    the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
    im so fed up.

ReputationRep:
    That's a start of something new.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :perv:
    Haha no, I think he's just has a very funny personality and not to forget he was flirting only, which doesn't always have to end up in something more than just flirting. Its certainly impressive though, I mean his confidence. Lol the funny thing is we're all going out today and he's coming too.

ReputationRep:
    All snuggled in bed!
    Soo relaxed and comfy!
    Ahhh this is glorious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    holy...4 pints? someone body building? :shock: and awww here you go :console:

what were you doing?? or was it a coldnight :holmes:

do you like him tho?

As I said, its too early to even think whether I like him or not, it was only our 2nd meeting last night. He's very good looking though. I wouldn't say I like him as such though. Hahaha trust me, I should have been creeped oit when he asked me to kiss him and dance, but I wasn't creeped out 😐 Like, although I met him the 2nd time but this huy is quite popular at our building and I've heard many stuff about him so I sort of felt like i knew him.

ReputationRep:
    Haha no, I think he's just has a very funny personality and not to forget he was flirting only, which doesn't always have to end up in something more than just flirting. Its certainly impressive though, I mean his confidence. Lol the funny thing is we're all going out today and he's coming too.
    Lol I was joking anyway. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    All snuggled in bed!
    Soo relaxed and comfy!
    Ahhh this is glorious
    Aw thats the life aint it.

How are you doing dear? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Both. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Haha you misunderstand me possibly!

I meant 'the one' as in a 'destined romantic interestt which you spend your life forever with'

you can still date ppl before but when you finally meet them, youll know and live your whole life with them!

basically, ofc I believe in having only one person with the keys to your heart (and being loyal etc) but do you believe/did you feel something special when you met your fiance? like love at first sight kinda thing? (it made more sense in my head lol, my bad)
    Ahhhh, yeah I understand now. Well, before my fiancé and I were just friends. But, with time I started having feeling for him and he was the same, with time, he started having feelings for me too. I really feel he's 'the one' for me.

ReputationRep:
    Both. :mmm:
    Is it bad that I wasn't creeped out? 😐 Maybe a bit when he pulled me closer to him and then said 'the closer I get, the more I like' 😨 or when he rested his face on my shoulder, I immediately stopped cos girrrl that was just weird.😨😨

I happily gave my female friend a hickey though No, wasn't creepy at all. The guys seem to loved it.

I'm straight btw 😐

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Feel so horrendous tbh.
    not that i think anyone is acc bothered like ppl have given up even pretending to be bothered :lol:
    feel so sick as well which isnt helped by the fact i've only just eaten something for the first time in 2 days so now i feel more sick.
    cant sleep for more than 5 hours at a time or 3 when it is bad, not that anyone cares about that either.
    the dreams just get worse but it's fine cos ill just 'de-stress' and then it will all be great.
    im so fed up.
    I'm sorry that you're feeling that way.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I was joking anyway. :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Feel so horrendous tbh.
    im so fed up.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    It's so so cold, and I haven't left my apartment all weekend because of revision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    It's so so cold, and I haven't left my apartment all weekend because of revision
    what have you been revising? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that I wasn't creeped out? 😐 Maybe a bit when he pulled me closer to him and then said 'the closer I get, the more I like' 😨 or when he rested his face on my shoulder, I immediately stopped cos girrrl that was just weird.😨😨

I happily gave my female friend a hickey though No, wasn't creepy at all. The guys seem to loved it.

I'm straight btw 😐
    Hehehehe I was joking again. I know but yeah sometimes, guys act creepy. (Sorry to the guys who are going to read this. This time, I'm not joking :hand:)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.