Nah. Just Epi. There's a case history :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Nah. Just Epi. There's a case history :p:
    ...go on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    ...go on...
    He always says he wants to do stuff but never has the time. He's an uber-socialite.
    I'm trying to compete with other more immediately pressing social ties on the compelling factor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Someone tell Gilliwoo to come.
    Give him plenty of advance warning so he can book his plane tickets from Homotown.

ReputationRep:
    ah.

I thought you were hinting at a bit of bondage roleplay between the two of you..

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were hinting at a bit of bondage roleplay between the two of you..
    Nah..

You can take it as 100% given in absolutely every situation that any potential sexual connotation to anything I say is purely accidental. Occasionally I notice potential for misinterpretation, but that's usually far too late, and frequently after very confusing reactions from my audience :rolleyes:

Meh

ReputationRep:
    Naelse I've been applying the tonic daily for months now. Though my hair still hasn't got frizzy/curly enough for an afro.

He always says he wants to do stuff but never has the time. He's an uber-socialite.
    I'm trying to compete with other more immediately pressing social ties on the compelling factor
    Uber-socialite?!! My existence on TSR would suggest otherwise. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Epicurus)
    Naelse I've been applying the tonic daily for months now. Though my hair still hasn't got frizzy/curly enough for an afro.
    There's afro tonic? I wish there was an antidote, I'd love to get rid of mine for a bit...

ReputationRep:
    There's afro tonic? I wish there was an antidote, I'd love to get rid of mine for a bit...
    Nah its all a load of ****. I got conned.

ReputationRep:
    Nah..

You can take it as 100% given in absolutely every situation that any potential sexual connotation to anything I say is purely accidental. Occasionally I notice potential for misinterpretation, but that's usually far too late, and frequently after very confusing reactions from my audience :rolleyes:

Meh
    The trick is to pretend you meant it that way all along.

ReputationRep:
    Uber-socialite?!! My existence on TSR would suggest otherwise. :p:
    I don't believe you :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah its all a load of ****. I got conned.
    Well when i shave my head in desperation you can so have my hair made into a wig..

ReputationRep:
    The trick is to pretend you meant it that way all along.
    Depends on your objective, I guess. I don't like to be associated with that humour, and regret it when I accidentally come across as seeing things through that perspective

ReputationRep:
    Them's fighting words Clare boy. I show you how much of a homo I am. :security:
    Well, you've never made it to any of the meets that've been organised, guess I might be waiting for some time. Unless you come to this one. *Provokes* :p:

(Original post by [s)
    craggy[/s]]Depends on your objective, I guess. I don't like to be associated with that humour, and regret it when I accidentally come across as seeing things through that perspective
    No wonder you don't laugh at me jokes

ReputationRep:
    Sooooooooo achey. Must sleep.

But final draft done.

*nod* More work tomorrow. More supervisions to get through.

*SLEEP*.

Goodnight everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FadeToBlackout)
    No wonder you don't laugh at me jokes
    :eyeball:?

ReputationRep:
    Well when i shave my head in desperation you can so have my hair made into a wig..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Do It! Or if you do, at least get Musicbloke to pay you for it, he owes you.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, some people are crazy. A to-be applicant worried about the fact that one of their AS level results was 88%, and so this means that it won't be the case that every module will be 90%+, and will this hinder their chances?

Firstly: Do people think before posting? What do they expect us to be able to say? "Why yes, this will reduce your chances by 7.4%!"
    Secondly: Seriously. Who puts this idea into their head that 90% is some magic number?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.