Turn on thread page Beta

Pya4 June 08 And Pya5 Predicted Question And Revision watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Aaargh, not good. That social sensitive research question was a *****!! Oh i really hope i enough marks.

ReputationRep:
    Approaches was pretty damn good, or so i thought? Merrr.

Havent got the biggest hopes with this exam..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matchbox123)
    Ahhh why did depression come up?!?? i only had time ot revise schiz.. dammn
    i know right?

i was damned sure schizo wud come up! damn deression!!

ReputationRep:
    i know stupid depression!! we could see that it was on depression through the paper before we started and everyone just looked at each other like oh why!!!! didn't think it was too bad...what approaches question did people do? what approaches did you use?

ReputationRep:
    i did the superstition one with cognitive and behaviourism...

ReputationRep:
    o0o i thought the superstition one was hard..i used psychodnamic and Operant Conditioning/SLT for the 'being sociable' quesiton

ReputationRep:
    i used....humanistic and slt/operant for being sociable

ReputationRep:
    did anyone answer the cultural bias question and use sub-cultural as well as cross cultural? it wasn't specified in the question so i used both coz i really couldn't think what to say !

ReputationRep:
    Yes i did its all relevant

ReputationRep:
    Are they not all 80% A, 70% B etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3artie)
    Are there grade boundaries made for June 08 online? I really want to see them.
    Nope cos they haven't been marked yet!! Lol.

But there's Jan 08 here and June 07 here.

Usually pretty similar each year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhymenocerous)
    Are they not all 80% A, 70% B etc?
    Not before the raw marks are converted to UMS.

ReputationRep:
    i so totally guessed the questions right ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helen_J)
    i know stupid depression!! we could see that it was on depression through the paper before we started and everyone just looked at each other like oh why!!!! didn't think it was too bad...what approaches question did people do? what approaches did you use?
    Haha yeah I thought I was the only one who does that!! I was happy that I could see something about biology though, although I know the question was open for any explanations, but I thought bio would come up so I focused my revision on that, and just made sure I had enough so that I could blag psychological if necessary, so I managed to make some good A02 points though.

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.