Have a good time Becki :hugs:
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
:hugs: becki, and thanks Sleep well

I sometimes feel really lazy, though. Like when I can't get out of bed, it sounds so lazy or when I've sat and stared into space, it's worth nothing.
I feel like that a lot. It takes me so long to get motivated to do something, and then it takes me forever to do it.

Remember this isn't the real you, it's your illness. Be generous to yourself. I promise you this won't last forever. I know that's no comfort to you now, but it is true.
raspberrybubbles
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
*is finding it so difficult to believe*

I wish I could see a time. It just feels never ending, whatever I do, it jusst keeps coming back. Hopefully that book'll help, anyway!
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just wrote down all the issues i have and what i told the doctor and liz so i know what i have to work through. It's made me really sad and realise i'm quite pathetic
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by xemilyx)
Just wrote down all the issues i have and what i told the doctor and liz so i know what i have to work through. It's made me really sad and realise i'm quite pathetic
No you're not. You're a wonderful person who is temporarily ill. :hugs:
xemilyx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Jonathan, you're such am amazing person :hugs:
Laus
Badges: 13
Report 10 years ago
Bad news. My psychiatrist is leaving. I don't want a new one :indiff:.
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
:hugs: Laus, I'm sorry
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You aren't pathetic at all, emily Like Jonathan said, it's the illness, not you :hugs:
raspberrybubbles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've just had an idea, leading on from talking about 'mind over mood' last night (the book) we could set up a thread on the other site and help each other to work through the book, or is that a totally rubbish idea?

I'm feeling okay this morning, I don't feel one way or another, which is quite nice
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by raspberrybubbles)
I've just had an idea, leading on from talking about 'mind over mood' last night (the book) we could set up a thread on the other site and help each other to work through the book, or is that a totally rubbish idea?

I'm feeling okay this morning, I don't feel one way or another, which is quite nice
I think it's a good idea, if we can manage to organise ourselves enough to do it :rolleyes: That site was progressing quite nicely, but then it just sort of... tailed off.

I'm glad you're feeling ok this morning
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Laus)
I'm sorry Laus, it's always hard to have to switch between psychiatrists, but I hope the change goes smoothly for you.

How are you today?
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So alone and feel so low why does no one understand me. Davids trying and its super, but its so hard. :cry: i want esther back, she understood, i dont know how but she did she was the first person i ever ever turned to after the bombings. :cry: im all alone, and i want to die.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Jonathan, you're such am amazing person :hugs:
Thanks Emily, :blushing: hope you have a good day
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Jonathan, you are super :hugs: Im so glad to have met you, albeit over TSR!
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
So alone and feel so low why does no one understand me. Davids trying and its super, but its so hard. :cry: i want esther back, she understood, i dont know how but she did she was the first person i ever ever turned to after the bombings. :cry: im all alone, and i want to die.
siti, you're not alone. I know it must feel like that at the moment, and no one is going to be able to replace esther, but given time David will be able to understand, and so will we.

Feel free to talk to me on msn or PM me if you want. We all want to be there for you.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a dream about the 19th century novelist Henry James last night. I have absolutely no idea what that was supposed to represent.:no:
Laus
Report 10 years ago
You may feel alone siti but we all care about you and want you to get through this. I cannot imagine how hard it must be but you are fighting and I believe you will continue to do so. We will never know exactly how another person feels but we can still comfort one another and do what we can to help. I'm sorry I have been a weak friend lately and that I have not been on MSN a lot.

Think of Ester running through the poppy fields we will one-day visit; free from pain, suffering, loneliness and judgement. I'm not trying to sound poetic, sorry.

My picture was taken down .
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hi all, I've had a go at starting a page on what now officially seems to be know as "the other site", based on raspberrybubbles suggestion above, so if anyone wants to take a look at it, maybe it might lead somewhere
Laus
Report 10 years ago
I have just watched a TV programme and they were talking about how our moods affect the people around us. They were basically complaining about people who have bad or depressive moods. One woman said that next time her husband sinks into a depressive episode she would rather he leave her until he feels better. The thing is if seemingly normal, bright and happy people do not want to know how we feel, whom can we talk to? If we bring other people down does that mean we bring each other down, too? I would say no to the latter… I think. It's as if people find people with depression intolerable. Which is probably why we find it easier to pretend that everything is OK? It just makes me feel really sad and burdensome.

Is this what mental institutions are for? A place to keep people with mental-health problems out of the way?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads