Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :hugs: hopefully lectures & stuff went okay for you, im sure won't be end of the world if you miss one lecture either so don't panic!

hopefully you feel better soon, I know balancing Uni with MH can be hard
    i didn't end up going to the second lecture, but it was a 'making the most of uni' lecture so not a proper one! I haven't even been able to do the reading for tomorrow either because all the books were taken in the library -.- feeling super **** both physically and mentally

ReputationRep:
    is it possible that i could have a hug?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    Yes. Yes it is.

:hugs: :jumphug: :loveduck: :lovehug: :grouphugs: :lovehug: :loveduck: :jumphug: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Yes. Yes it is.

:hugs: :jumphug: :loveduck: :lovehug: :grouphugs: :lovehug: :loveduck: :jumphug: :hugs:
    thank you <3

ReputationRep:
    I cant do this. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    They're usually really nice.
    I really hope so. :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Team_McDreamy)
    alright, alright sorry
    'tis a bad night for mcdreamy :emo:
    :jumphug:

If you can give me some time to read about 20 pages of a book intro and make notes on it, I will try and come online and chat :hugs:

:jumphug: :penguinhug: :hugs:

See message to McDreamy - applies to you too. Try and hang in there! Sorry I'm being rubbish - just so behind and this book is meant to be given back tomorrow :o:

ReputationRep:
    *big hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :jumphug:

If you can give me some time to read about 20 pages of a book intro and make notes on it, I will try and come online and chat :hugs:

:jumphug: :penguinhug: :hugs:

See message to McDreamy - applies to you too. Try and hang in there! Sorry I'm being rubbish - just so behind and this book is meant to be given back tomorrow :o:
    sure sure, I'm just typing up lecture notes anyway

you're not rubbish at all, now look who's being silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porridge510)
    Feel horrible every single day. Fed up with it all :cry2:
    :console:Sorry to hear, sweetie.:grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    can someone take my brain out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauraaaaa)
    i didn't end up going to the second lecture, but it was a 'making the most of uni' lecture so not a proper one! I haven't even been able to do the reading for tomorrow either because all the books were taken in the library -.- feeling super **** both physically and mentally
    okay, well that's not much of a miss then! that sucks, do they not have them online maybe? sorry to hear that, hopefully you feel better tomorrow! huge hugs!:hugs:

yes you can! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    crying. crying so so hard. thought i'd be super brave and try and go to choir. it set the voices off so badly I ended up leaving after half an hour in tears :emo: im just sat weeping, having achieved nothing today. I hate myself. im already failing. pretending that I want to be alive is some sick pointless joke

ReputationRep:
    back :woo:

feel utterly crap though.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

****ing cheating worry…worth bringing up to therapist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    crying. crying so so hard. thought i'd be super brave and try and go to choir. it set the voices off so badly I ended up leaving after half an hour in tears :emo: im just sat weeping, having achieved nothing today. I hate myself. im already failing. pretending that I want to be alive is some sick pointless joke
    :console: it's good you felt able to try & go at least, sorry to hear you found it too much though, you should be proud of yourself for trying though! it's really brave of you to do so! you shouldn't hate yourself at all okay, and you didn't fail, you tried your best which is all you can do! I hope you feel better soon, maybe have some rest to calm down a bit? huge hugs! :hugs:

I think you should just to be on the safe side. Better early than late, imho :yep:
    You speak sense but I think I'm going to wait. This will probably come back and bite me but I'm going to see how much I can manage by myself.

ReputationRep:
    I think you should just to be on the safe side. Better early than late, imho :yep:
    Last post was me, anon probs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    :console: it's good you felt able to try & go at least, sorry to hear you found it too much though, you should be proud of yourself for trying though! it's really brave of you to do so! you shouldn't hate yourself at all okay, and you didn't fail, you tried your best which is all you can do! I hope you feel better soon, maybe have some rest to calm down a bit? huge hugs! :hugs:
    thanks for the encouragement hun. im not feeling good at all. I've had enough of today. started off feeling defeated, finishing up even more defeated. I feel calm, just ****ing done with it all tbh.

Anyone else find anxiety tiring?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.