Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    QM Isoc are having their dinner next week jointly with City Isoc, if you wanna get to know the sisters
    If I had the chance I would, I can't travel there at this time, maybe next time insha'Allah
    Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    SubhanAllah powerful speech..

May Allah guide us to the right path..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Thanks hun, I'm good. I hope your having a great day..
    Yeah I just got back x

(Original post by Iqbal007)
    QM Isoc are having their dinner next week jointly with City Isoc, if you wanna get to know the sisters
    Sounds interesting. Thanks :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anas ibn Malik reported: Whenever the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was given something, he would say, “Go to so-and-so, for she was a friend of Khadija. Go to so-and-so, for she loved Khadija.”

Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 232

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Bukhari

عَنْ أَنَسٍ قَالَ‏ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا أُتِيَ بِالشَّيْءِ يَقُولُ‏ اذْهَبُوا بِهِ إِلَى فُلاَنَةٍ فَإِنَّهَا كَانَتْ صَدِيقَةَ خَدِيجَةَ‏ اذْهَبُوا بِهِ إِلَى بَيْتِ فُلاَنَةٍ فَإِنَّهَا كَانَتْ تُحِبُّ خَدِيجَةَ‏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    Yeah I just got back x

Sounds interesting. Thanks :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's Late..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Go and relax Sis but make sure you eat something before bed..

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    That's Late..

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know. I will thanks x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the spirits of two believers will meet throughout the day, even if they do not see each other.”

عَنْ عَبْدِ اللهِ بْنِ عَمْرِو بْنِ الْعَاصِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ‏ إِنَّ رُوحَ الْمُؤْمِنَيْنِ لَيَلْتَقِيَانِ فِي مَسِيرَةِ يَوْمٍ وَمَا رَأَى أَحَدُهُمَا صَاحِبَهُ

ReputationRep:
    AsalaamAlaikum All

Waalaikumussalam warahmatullah You're posting again yeay!

ReputationRep:
    As-salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatahu

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    That's Late..

Spoiler:
    Show
    Asalam Alaikum WaRahmatullah. Nice to c u x I hope you're feeling better.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mary562)
    Anas ibn Malik reported: Whenever the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, was given something, he would say, “Go to so-and-so, for she was a friend of Khadija. Go to so-and-so, for she loved Khadija.”

Source: Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 232

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Bukhari

عَنْ أَنَسٍ قَالَ‏ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا أُتِيَ بِالشَّيْءِ يَقُولُ‏ اذْهَبُوا بِهِ إِلَى فُلاَنَةٍ فَإِنَّهَا كَانَتْ صَدِيقَةَ خَدِيجَةَ‏ اذْهَبُوا بِهِ إِلَى بَيْتِ فُلاَنَةٍ فَإِنَّهَا كَانَتْ تُحِبُّ خَدِيجَةَ‏
    Words can not do justice to the sacrifice of Lady Khadija, may Allah swt be pleased with her. Indeed, when Muhammed pbuh was 25, he was her husband in a monogamous relationship for the majority of his youth until around the age of 50. She sacrificed her wealth, her health, and everything for Islam, and gave birth of the lady of Light, one of the leaders of the women of Jannah, Fatima daughter of Muhammed a.s

There is not a single known case of disobedience, negligence, hatred, jealousy, harm implicit or explicit from lady khadija throughout her entire life.

ReputationRep:
    Allah swt is the one none can conceive
    In him do i believe
    Through him do i achieve
    Those who take us from his path simply deceive
    In the hereafter it is his mercy we all hope to receive

ReputationRep:
    To Allah we come from and it is to him we return. A request for Dua to the 40 civilians slaughtered by the Saudi-Arabia-Us backed onslaught of the people of Yemen. May Allah swt protect the innocent men, women and children from violence.

39 civilians dead in Saudi airstrikes on Yemen

Nearly 40 civilians have lost their lives as neighboring Saudi Arabia pushes ahead with its airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in Yemen, health officials say.The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP on Friday that twelve of the 39 victims were killed when Saudi warplanes struck residential areas close to al-Samaa military base, north of the capital city of Sana’a.The military base is used by army units believed to be loyal to former Republican Guard Commander Brigadier General Ahmed Ali Abdullah Saleh.Three airstrikes also targeted the presidential compound in southern Sana’a in the wee hours of Friday, witnesses said.The Saudi military aircraft also pounded an army brigade controlled by Ansarullah forces in Yemen’s western province of Amran as well as arms depots in the Malaheez region in the northwestern city of Sa’ada, located 240 kilometers (150 miles) north of Sana’a.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/03/27/403582/Saudi-raids-kill-39-civilians-in-Yemen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wsxcde)
    dont you find it quite difficult having an islamic society here and using these forums with all the anti-muslim posts which are made so often on this site?
    Peace be with you,

We are on truth, even if the whole world rose up against us and made a TSR anti-islamic force, why would it falter us? I look at each and every one of those who respectfully criticize and disagree with Islam as equals in humanity who i would and have engaged in dialogue with, and at worst, left dialogue agreeing to disagree.

It is to Allah swt all matters will be returned, and he will judge us all.

ReputationRep:
    Ayatullah Sistani on the participation of sunni muslims in government: “participate and work with them , and don’t call them ‘our brothers’ but say “ourselves” and work with them through this path”

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    Peace be with you,

We are on truth, even if the whole world rose up against us and made a TSR anti-islamic force, why would it falter us? I look at each and every one of those who respectfully criticize and disagree with Islam as equals in humanity who i would and have engaged in dialogue with, and at worst, left dialogue agreeing to disagree.

It is to Allah swt all matters will be returned, and he will judge us all.
    I love this reply :yy:
    I was going to say something but I think you've pretty much said it all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wsxcde)
    dont you find it quite difficult having an islamic society here and using these forums with all the anti-muslim posts which are made so often on this site?
    Yes it was really hard at first but now I'm like 'eh'.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.