ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    Just wanna go to bed and forget daily life

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whats happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ofc, dear starlight.

Once upon a time there was a girl called starry and she was the prettiest in all of the land. People would cry "starry, starry let down your hair" every time she opened her silk curtains. One day she woke up and her mum told her to visit her grandfather across the kingdom bc he was ill. So she took some food and left the castle known as home to go on her journey but as she was walking she found a secret maze shortcut so she decided to take it. All of a sudden a skinless bony creature saw starry and asked where she was heading..she tried to run away bc strangers are bad and luckily she escaped. So finally, she reached her grandfather's gingerbread cottage and when she stepped inside she saw him lying in his bed, except his face looked a little different.
    "Grandfather, what a toothless mouth you have...
    "All the better to smile at you with"..
    "Grandfather what pale skin you have..."
    "All the better to hug you with "..
    "Grandfather, what bony hands you have...
    "All the better to SPOOK you with"..
    Starry screamed and screamed then her REAL grandfather and the seven dwarves felll out of the cupboard, the huntsman AKA Evil Minion with chainsaw bashed the skinless creature's head and his bones were crushed. Starry cried in happiness + everyone smiled. Evil Minion had saved the day.

Everyone lived happily ever after.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: I am so sorry... :indiff:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Anon, I actually fell asleep before I read this! :rofl: :rofl: that is brilliant, I'm laughing irl. Thank you, I'll read this again later when I'm in bed :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Anon, I actually fell asleep before I read this! :rofl: :rofl: that is brilliant, I'm laughing irl. Thank you, I'll read this again later when I'm in bed :jumphug:
    :rofl: Aww you're welcome and yes aha, I figured that I took too long. I don't think sms888 will be too pleased once/if he reads it though. XD

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stressed and restless! ! ! !!!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Aww you're welcome and yes aha, I figured that I took too long. I don't think sms888 will be too pleased once/if he reads it though. XD

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, it was a nice surprise awaiting me today :awesome: somemightsay888 will love the sp00ky aspect of it :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing has happened I don't know why I feel like this there's no reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ;//////////////////////////////

+

TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

=

:cry2:

Could I say it enough times¿ :eek4: Infact, I'm so tired I can barely think straight. Not that I usually think straight anyway but ummm yeah, my brain has more/less gone to the dogs. I just want to sing along to hairspray while devouring some Carte D'Or for eternity. :cry:
    Who doesn't? (':
    Actually, no I don't..I want to try on dozens of new sunglasses to see which ones would best suit my face. It sounds rather fun and once I've found the perfect pair I'll be like -----> :cool:
    SOMEONE BUY ME SOME 78 PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES¡¡¡¡!!!!:fuhrer: Please? :puppyeyes:

Frogs r vile,
    Moths make me smile,
    Snails have style,
    Slugs take a while,
    Someone needs to dial...

911¡¡¡¡¡!!!! :eek2:

5:15 - Anon_98 breathes in time to the clock for late night entertainment.
    5:20 - The clock stops working.
    5:21 - R.I.P Anon_98.

:rofl:

*Slaps self*

So in response to the thread title, I am feeling pretty great tbh, just tired... I think. ;/ :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ;//////////////////////////////

+

TIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

=

:cry2:

Could I say it enough times¿ :eek4: Infact, I'm so tired I can barely think straight. Not that I usually think straight anyway but ummm yeah, my brain has more/less gone to the dogs. I just want to sing along to hairspray while devouring some Carte D'Or for eternity. :cry:
    Who doesn't? (':
    Actually, no I don't..I want to try on dozens of new sunglasses to see which ones would best suit my face. It sounds rather fun and once I've found the perfect pair I'll be like -----> :cool: SOMEONE BUY ME SOME 78 PAIRS OF SUNGLASSES¡¡¡¡!!!!:fuhrer: Please? :puppyeyes:

Frogs r vile,
    Moths make me smile,
    Snails have style,
    Slugs take a while,
    Someone needs to dial...

911¡¡¡¡¡!!!! :eek2:

5:15 - Anon_98 breathes in time to the clock for late night entertainment.
    5:20 - The clock stops working.
    5:21 - R.I.P Anon_98.

:rofl:

*Slaps self*

So in response to the thread title, I am feeling pretty great tbh, just tired... I think. ;/ :yawn:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Prsom, never stop posting. Literally every single post makes me smile or laugh. This one made me laugh btw :lol: it's 5:43am and I'm laughing :rofl: I'm really happy you didn't get your ban otherwise I'd have missed out on all this. It is now 5:45am and yes, it took me a whole 2 mins to reply to you, oops 5:46 actually :lol: sleep well :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    Prsom, never stop posting. Literally every single post makes me smile or laugh. This one made me laugh btw :lol: it's 5:43am and I'm laughing :rofl: I'm really happy you didn't get your ban otherwise I'd have missed out on all this. It is now 5:45am and yes, it took me a whole 2 mins to reply to you, oops 5:46 actually :lol: sleep well :hugs:
    XD Thank you so much starlight, your kindness makes me smile. :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jumpy! My referee has finally completed my reference and the little box has a tick in it on UCAS now.:excited:
    Which meansssssssss..... I just have to decide on my 5th choice and then I am good to go!!! Aahhhhhh!!! Aahhh!

Tired as f*ck. no sleep at all and 6 hours of lectures starting from 9-12 1-4. FML!

I need to sort my sleep out man!

ReputationRep:
    tired and confused but also excited

also sad/angry because one of my housemates has broken my favourite mug :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Really good. I got laid a few times yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have landed myself a job woo but I'm feeling as if there's no reaction like the average joe would react. I see it as another thing I have to go why am I like this. I should be dancing around smiling jumping about shopping but I am not there's no reaction. Oh wait Depresion doesn't work like that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I feel like utter ****.

Heartbroken and torn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iloveteddy14)
    I have landed myself a job woo but I'm feeling as if there's no reaction like the average joe would react. I see it as another thing I have to go why am I like this. I should be dancing around smiling jumping about shopping but I am not there's no reaction. Oh wait Depresion doesn't work like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    at least it is something for you to do so you can distract yourself. it is a step in the right direction, well done for getting the job and i hope it goes well. i know depression is hard to live with but at least you are getting your thoughts out there instead of bottling them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PusE)
    Really good. I got laid a few times yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Very strong username : post content ratio.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That 2Fase)
    Very strong username : post content ratio.
    So is yours.

You go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.