Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    The first bridge on the Kentish Town Road, just up from Camden, just before Quinns, has two signs under the bridge, ''Kentish Town'' for the left, and also the sign to the right ''Camden Town''. Only the Kentish sign is illuminated even though youre heading away from the nice bits. I reckon I can get the embers of Camden in the shot as well. Need to avoid the bums with their Special Brew tbf

Will try to capture this photo soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    The first bridge on the Kentish Town Road, just up from Camden, just before Quinns, has two signs under the bridge, ''Kentish Town'' for the left, and also the sign to the right ''Camden Town''. Only the Kentish sign is illuminated even though youre heading away from the nice bits. I reckon I can get the embers of Camden in the shot as well. Need to avoid the bums with their Special Brew tbf

Will try to capture this photo soon.
    Can't wait.

ReputationRep:

Quite sad tbh, but another reason why south Indians will never make it in football

GG I'm looking at you

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking that slavery was created by Europeans, imagine thinking that other Africans werent at the forefront of the same trade, imagine not knowing that the Arabs were greatest slavers, often of Europeans(especially women in the Harems). Imagine thinking yourself responsible for something you didnt do. Imagine feeling a victim for something that never happened to you?

We ignorance now? We guilty now? Strong society. Strong future.

ReputationRep:
    Vote UKIP.

The only men in the room speaking sense, and referring back to what their eyes are telling them.
    Tbh I am tierd of every European ******** moving here and taking British jobs. There are more Polacks than Brits in some areas these days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Tbh I am tierd of every European ******** moving here and taking British jobs. There are more Polacks than Brits in some areas these days.
    No, the fundamental problem in the UK is Islam.

Hideous creed, we are the better the less we see of it.

ReputationRep:
    No, the fundamental problem in the UK is Islam.

Hideous creed, we are the better the less we see of it.
    Never seen many, I live in Durham. I do see too many Lithuanians, Bulgarians, Poles, Belgians etc though. I am the most Euro-scpetical person you will find around here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Never seen many, I live in Durham. I do see too many Lithuanians, Bulgarians, Poles, Belgians etc though. I am the most Euro-scpetical person you will find around here.
    Yer, living in Camden arm. Feels great to know that there are 100s of thousands of people within walking distance who's fundamental allegiance is to Islam over this country. Many of whom would support Sharia Law in the UK, or are sympathetic. Feels like home, and glad I was consulted.

And anyone who says 'Islam is peace' is genuinely in denial or misinformed. You can support the religion, but dont pretend it is something other than the hideous creed that it is.

Cheers Labour! This is progress.

ReputationRep:
    Allow bringing religion into this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yer, living in Camden arm. Feels great to know that there are 100s of thousands of people within walking distance who's fundamental allegiance is to Islam over this country. Many of whom would support Sharia Law in the UK, or are sympathetic.

Cheers Labour! This is progress.
    That is why I never moved to London, it is not really English, it is more pseudo British. I.e. A bunch of foreigners moving over and just being "British" in name only. Just does not appeal to me. The old stylish, classy and quintessentially English London does not really exist anymore. Dad lived there in the 70's/80's/early 90's (he lived in Islington), was a much different place even back then. Pub life in many areas destroyed, gentrification en masse to your Basildons of this world, it is depressing. Now it is just a multicultural **** hole.

ReputationRep:
    "No one pays attention to my stories about picking up bar maids and meeting Arsene Wenger for my birthday anymore, so let me just Islam bash instead. That will get their attention!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    "No one pays attention to my stories about picking up bar maids and meeting Arsene Wenger for my birthday anymore, so let me just Islam bash instead. That will get their attention!"
    Leave it AR, allow getting into a heated discussion about religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Leave it AR, allow getting into a heated discussion about religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not religious nor do I have any intention of debating about religion right now either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    I'm not religious nor do I have any intention of debating about religion right now either lol
    Oh so its just a dig at Zurich :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    that record needs to be fixed. It's broken Zurich.

ReputationRep:
    **** my GF found out about my ****buddy. Gonna have to damage limitation now, time to salvage the situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's so peak man.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine thinking that slavery was created by Europeans, imagine thinking that other Africans werent at the forefront of the same trade, imagine not knowing that the Arabs were greatest slavers, often of Europeans(especially women in the Harems). Imagine thinking yourself responsible for something you didnt do. Imagine feeling a victim for something that never happened to you?

We ignorance now? We guilty now? Strong society. Strong future.
    Nobody cares brah, Europeans have been animals throughout history, they're unparalleled. They're long lost cousins who now occupy the great USA are even more animalistic and are currently joyriding throughout the world ****ting democracy and secularism on all who don't want it.

Deal with it, sorry brah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    That's so peak man.
    She found me in bed, hadn't even ****ed the FWB at that point yet we were still on foreplay. She's whipped though should be able to claw her back hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LosingDogs)
    She found me in bed, hadn't even ****ed the FWB at that point yet we were still on foreplay. She's whipped though should be able to claw her back hopefully.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why are you making this up, and more importantly, who gives a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.