The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7200
You're living with me? Really Simon, this is the sort of thing you should tell me. Communication and all that jazz, you know.

:p:
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Welll you know now don't you :p:
are we ACTUALLY going camping?

because if we are we could go to northumberland via preston and pick up karen then drive up, and also my car is insured for any driver so i guess the driving could be "shared" if it had to be! but i wouldnt mind driving all the way. but that way we'd sorta have a car for each couple if we went to different places one day or something :p: just a suggestion if its happening!
.jen.
are we ACTUALLY going camping?

because if we are we could go to northumberland via preston and pick up karen then drive up, and also my car is insured for any driver so i guess the driving could be "shared" if it had to be! but i wouldnt mind driving all the way. but that way we'd sorta have a car for each couple if we went to different places one day or something :p: just a suggestion if its happening!

Ja ja sounds good! Lets look at dates then.

Best for me is the 24th of august until the 29th of august, Anything after that is also good, beforehand not so.

Yay tentedness ;yes;

:biggrin:
Reply 7204
What kind of car do you have Jen? Automatic/manual?
I've only ever driven my Clio, a Golf, and a Mini!

I think we should go camping. Although it's irritating the weather being so unpredictable.
I can do any time other than the weekend of 18th/19th August.

:smile:
Clicky

What do you reckon?
Reply 7206
I think it's unlikely Simon will have access to his parents car, and a bit unfair to expect them to give it up for him to use unless it happens to be that week away.
So in that case, going up in our two cars Jen would make more sense - although perhaps in convoy as I've never driven that far before! Longest stint I've done on the motorway is 1.5 hours!
I really want to drive it!!!! Please be free that weekend!!

Also will probably need mine for the bike carrier if we want to take them.

:p:
Karen its a peugeot 206 - easy to drive! (cept if you're jens mum)

But going up in convoy is a good idea if you both want to drive - 'cos shes never driven that far either

-christof
Id drive it up to Northumberland if you wanted?

If you could plug for that weekend though itd be better :p:
Reply 7210
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
My laptop screen is not working properly.
No no no no no no.
Not allowed to break :frown:
brak3n
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
My laptop screen is not working properly.
No no no no no no.
Not allowed to break :frown:

Oh noes :eek3:

I need to talk to my Kazzen :frown:
Reply 7212
There's a 2.5cm wide white vertical strip running down my screen towards the left-hand side. Even when the computer is booting up it's there. I don't understand it. If that bit of screen wasn't working it'd be black, but it's white.
I haven't spilt anything on my computer, and haven't even moved it since last Saturday. And I know it's not anything I've done from cleaning up the computer because it did it briefly the other night, before I'd even started messing with anything.
No amount of restarting, or fiddling with settings has worked so far. My brother's just downloading the drivers for the graphics card at the moment, so can uninstall and reinstall them.
If that doesn't work...oh dear...

Simon...apparently there's some kind of weird invention called the telephone that people used to use to communicate in the pre-internet era?
i have a really dark panel down the centre of my screen too :hmpf:
Its ok don't panic! My laptop is working amazingly well :p:
*doesnt panic*
Its hokay FiL is not panicing! I repeat FiL is not panicing.

How do you spell panicing??

:s-smilie:
panicing
paniking
panicking
pancake king
Fluent in Lies
pancake king

This one I like! :p:

Woop Sweden in like a week :eek:

Latest

Trending