Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    thanks for the encouragement hun. im not feeling good at all. I've had enough of today. started off feeling defeated, finishing up even more defeated. I feel calm, just ****ing done with it all tbh.
    :hugs: hopefully you feel better after a good nights sleep, I really do you think you did well though to try to go out & stuff!

ReputationRep:
    First panic attack back at uni. I lasted three days.
    I agreed to go to bar with 2 of my friends and around 3 people I don't know. Fine I can deal with that.
    Oh, we're meeting more people at another bar, not sure but I can probably handle it.
    Oh, we're in fact going to a LGBT mixer, I can see this being busy. Then again, I wanted to get involved with that.
    Oh, so we're going from here to a club, fine no problem. Had I known I probably would have worn soemthing that looks less like I just got up from a nap.

Except it's so crowded already here at the mixer and people are talking at me and I can't see either of my two friends.

Have retreated to my room. I let friends know that I will join them at club if they're going. I can deal with clubs but the room we were in was probably designed for about 20 people and there were over 100. Personal space was non-existent. Friends were understanding and one who invited me apologised as she didn't realise it would be like that. I don't think the events are normally as popular but it's freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    Sat in the kitchen at uni bawling my eyes out. Everything ****ing hurts.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Big hugs Valvopus :jumphug:

(Original post by Anonymous #2)
    Last post was me, anon probs
    No worries, I guessed it was you! That's fairy snuff, I hope it doesn't bite you later on, but totally understand where you are coming from! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    can someone take my brain out
    No, won't help. But I am sure, your brain can learn.

I am not stop worrying and gettin agressive over pointless stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anyone else find anxiety tiring?
    :sadnod:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Tablets don't have the days on any more :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Tablets don't have the days on any more :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    why am i crying right now?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're in a cool packet though so that makes up for it, and I always got the days wrong anyway How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I haven't posted so much recently (well, like 5 days or so - feels longer :dontknow...) :sad:
    Been being pretty busy and getting back late, not had the most time :dontknow:

Thinking of you all - and big hugs to all of you! :hugs: Do PM me if you need me/want to chat, should be better at replying to those I think

Not sure how things are going tbh - been generally less low/better I think? Just been so busy I haven't had time to - but also been quite stressful and not sure when/if things are going to go down soon
    Also my mind's being stupid and thoughts keep being like "stay bad until you can get a diagnosis, then get better" or something :confused: Which just makes me feel so stupid and I sort of vaguely understand what I mean - but I also know that it's stupid.

Seeing counsellor tomorrow about group therapy/to check about that, so that should hopefully be helpful. MH guy in student support services hasn't emailed me back though about meeting him :sad: Not sure whether to email him again :dontknow:

Hope you're all well :jumphug:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Sorry I haven't posted so much recently (well, like 5 days or so - feels longer :dontknow...) :sad:
    Been being pretty busy and getting back late, not had the most time :dontknow:

Thinking of you all - and big hugs to all of you! :hugs: Do PM me if you need me/want to chat, should be better at replying to those I think

Not sure how things are going tbh - been generally less low/better I think? Just been so busy I haven't had time to - but also been quite stressful and not sure when/if things are going to go down soon
    Also my mind's being stupid and thoughts keep being like "stay bad until you can get a diagnosis, then get better" or something :confused: Which just makes me feel so stupid and I sort of vaguely understand what I mean - but I also know that it's stupid.

Seeing counsellor tomorrow about group therapy/to check about that, so that should hopefully be helpful. MH guy in student support services hasn't emailed me back though about meeting him :sad: Not sure whether to email him again :dontknow:

Hope you're all well :jumphug:
    :wavey: Wondered where you'd disappeared to! Good that things haven't been too bad for you, hopefully group therapy thing should help a bit? Kind of understand what you mean by those thoughts, should still try and get better in general though if you can- a diagnosis could take ages! Says the person that's not even properly told a doctor about it yet... :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody, i'm not exactly sure if I have a mental health issue or not. I've just been feeling extreme loneliness, to the extent that I only live to survive. In that I only do what I have to in order to get through life.

I used to put 100% into most things I set my mind on. But because of this loneliness I just can't. I don't have the energy to push myself. I don't know what exactly this is.

Anyway, just want to introduce myself. I hope you're all ok today and I can support anyone who needs it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by yabbayabba)
    Hello everybody, i'm not exactly sure if I have a mental health issue or not. I've just been feeling extreme loneliness, to the extent that I only live to survive. In that I only do what I have to in order to get through life.

I used to put 100% into most things I set my mind on. But because of this loneliness I just can't. I don't have the energy to push myself. I don't know what exactly this is.

Anyway, just want to introduce myself. I hope you're all ok today and I can support anyone who needs it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi! :wavey:

Welcome to MHSS! Though so sorry to hear about this loneliness you experience It sounds heartbreaking :sadnod:

Hopefully we can help you feel a little less lonely

ReputationRep:
    They're in a cool packet though so that makes up for it, and I always got the days wrong anyway How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats even better then apart from my antibiotics, i get stupid lloyds pharmacy packets. Dunno what id get if i went to the surgery dispensary, iv never tried. I feel better getting free meds from a big company than a dispensary :ninja:

Im very very not good :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Thats even better then apart from my antibiotics, i get stupid lloyds pharmacy packets. Dunno what id get if i went to the surgery dispensary, iv never tried. I feel better getting free meds from a big company than a dispensary :ninja:

Im very very not good :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine are from the little local pharmacy so they change suppliers from time to time! I also don't get them free any more so don't have that problem :sad:

Anything we can do? :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I don't think anyone could ever love me. I'm ugly, fat and I'm not interesting at all :/.

I just wonder what the point is sometimes. What's the point of losing my weight? What's the point of being ambitious or successful in life if I'm doomed to do it all alone?

I feel broken, lonely and devastated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Hi! :wavey:

Welcome to MHSS! Though so sorry to hear about this loneliness you experience It sounds heartbreaking :sadnod:

Hopefully we can help you feel a little less lonely
    Thank you very much it's not fun at the moment, I'm not sure what I can do about it besides continue to make small talk with people I come across.

How are you at the moment? I hope things are looking up. Sorry if you've said, i'm on my phone so looking back through the thread takes longer

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine are from the little local pharmacy so they change suppliers from time to time! I also don't get them free any more so don't have that problem :sad:

Anything we can do? :penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Makes sense. I feel better robbing from a big chain though im not robbing cos im exempt but still feel the same :yep:

Not really. Trying to distract from badness

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by keromedic)
    I don't think anyone could ever love me. I'm ugly, fat and I'm not interesting at all :/.

I just wonder what the point is sometimes. What's the point of losing my weight? What's the point of being ambitious or successful in life if I'm doomed to do it all alone?

I feel broken, lonely and devastated.

I used to feel exactly the same way as you but even I found someone who loved me back! I do believe there is someone out there for everyone. Plus I'm sure you're nowhere near as ugly, big or uninteresting as you feel :hugs:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.