The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by C0balt
Thanks

Teachers get to see them at 7:30
Reading examiners reports for English and history is hilariois
Reply 7202
I can't help but feel tomorrow will be a disappointment no matter what. There are a few senarios.
1) I've done dismally and failed to get into uni. (Disappointing)
2) I've got into my insurance and not my firm (Disappointing)
3) I've been accepted into insurance only just or still having failed to meet my offer. (Disappointed in myself)
4) I've done amazingly well and way better than anyone ever thought I could (anticlimactic and doesn't feel real so disappointing)
Hey, how would I find examiners reports/Mark schemes? (AQA) Thanks in advance guys.
Original post by rubyamelia
Did you do love through the ages?

yeah i did! big mistake!!
Original post by Valyrian
Reading examiners reports for English and history is hilariois

Lit Lang English for me. Reading them is good for me because it's basically confirming that I had a "successful" exam. Still, seeing the same mistakes being made in the coursework despite them happening EVERY year beforehand is just baffling.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Aph
I can't help but feel tomorrow will be a disappointment no matter what. There are a few senarios.
1) I've done dismally and failed to get into uni. (Disappointing)
2) I've got into my insurance and not my firm (Disappointing)
3) I've been accepted into insurance only just or still having failed to meet my offer. (Disappointed in myself)
4) I've done amazingly well and way better than anyone ever thought I could (anticlimactic and doesn't feel real so disappointing)

haha, i feel like im in the same predicament!! :/
Reply 7207
Original post by chowa14113
haha, i feel like im in the same predicament!! :/

Yeah... There is just so much tension and nerves that no matter what it's going to be disappointing. I could see myself being disappointed with A*A*A* right now :lol:
Original post by ToastiestZombie
Lit Lang English for me. Reading them is good for me because it's basically confirming that I had a "successful" exam. Still, seeing the same mistakes being made in the coursework despite them happening EVERY year beforehand is just baffling.

Yeah English Lit for me, it was nice to read them though because for history and English I felt like I wrote what they had said! The grade boundaries this morning worried me very much but now I feel a bit more calmer :lol:
IMG_7697.jpg

@PQ here is my unique take on an origami crane. I suppose it doesn't quite work on old revision cards and results day stress:argh:
Hi!

I'm studying Chemistry, Biology and Philosophy. I've joined TSR just for results day, as I may need some advice tomorrow!!
Original post by Asmodaen
IMG_7697.jpg

@PQ here is my unique take on an origami crane. I suppose it doesn't quite work on old revision cards and results day stress:argh:

:rofl:

It looks more like a headless elephant but good effort :yes:
EDEXCEL Examiner reports ANYONE PLS
11 hours and 13 minutes until Track opens up. I think I've felt every possible emotion in the past few days and now I'm just completely exhausted.
What I have always seen important through exams and stuff is sleep. Try it and even if you don't, you've still had some rest. It will also relieve stress and relax you.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

See you on the other side...

...or will I?
Original post by chowa14113
yeah i did! big mistake!!

My answers were probs GCSE standard, I honestly don't even know how I have done, especially with all this marking thing going on
Don't you think it's a bit weird that my Head of Sixth Form sent an email to me letting me know that ive got a meeting with him to discuss my ways forward for next year. It's really cryptic and odd, I asked my mates have got an email and they said no.

I don't know if its about my exam (i only took economics and we discussed already what will happen if I flop it, ill still pass into year 13 and I can retake the exam or drop it to pick up further business)

Or the business coursework that I've hardly submitted. idk what to think and its stressing me out.
this has been me all day

What the bloody hell do I do with myself now! It's less than 12 hours till track opens, probably won't be able to sleep...gonna be a long night
Oh also, one last thing. Let's just hope UCAS Track is up to the job this year and doesn't crash.

Anyway good luck!

I'm out.😧

Quick Reply

Latest