Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    argh this political thought essay is doing my head in, its only 1000-1500 words but the concepts confuse me too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saruken)
    Maybe some other time then. :yep:

Btw, what's happening about this day/night out before we break up for Christmas?
    Any chance we could do it next Wednesday?
    Yeah I'd be up for that. By next wed do you mean the 17th?

TSR Christmas meal on the 17th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Yeah I'd be up for that. By next wed do you mean the 17th?

TSR Christmas meal on the 17th?
    Yep. :yep:
    Nobody has any societies on Wednesday, do they? And I thought...there's always the possibility of karaoke after our meal and a few drinks. :hubba:
    I wanna "rock out" for Christmas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    argh this political thought essay is doing my head in, its only 1000-1500 words but the concepts confuse me too much
    My seminar leader is so strict [and they most annoying person on earth, but thats another story] and had this massive list of what we can't oh sorry CANNOT do or say etc etc....arghhhh :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Rarrrr! I have 9 days to do 2 essays and I'm just too lethargic and procrastinatory to get down and do them!
    :mad: :mad: :shifty: :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    I have 9 days to do 3 essays, double blaaaaaaaaah.

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 days to do 3 essays and a poetry portfolio, 3 days in which evenings are occupied by chill (paid silly amounts for vip party so cant skip) and christmas party. something smells of bad planning...

ReputationRep:
    Why am I not asleep :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I wrote about 1000 words last night on my essay!

However, I'm just spewing out crap and references. When it comes to editing about 20% will probably have to go. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    My seminar leader is so strict [and they most annoying person on earth, but thats another story] and had this massive list of what we can't oh sorry CANNOT do or say etc etc....arghhhh :mad:
    i didnt thnk you even did pol thought anymore?

my seminar leader hasnt said anything we cannot do, so I assume we can use the textbooks as references to write the essay

which question did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kram322)
    i didnt thnk you even did pol thought anymore?

my seminar leader hasnt said anything we cannot do, so I assume we can use the textbooks as references to write the essay

which question did you do?
    Why did you think I'd given it up? :confused: I might not be in the lecture sometimes but thats because I'm usually stuck in another lecture....my manic monday.

I haven't chosen my question yet! Had other essays to write

ReputationRep:
    those euroshopper 35p energy drinks are like cocaine!
    i feel so awake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceape)
    those euroshopper 35p energy drinks are like cocaine!
    i feel so awake!
    Oooh where did you get those from? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    in essentials with the 20p coke and the 25p baked beans.
    this is about 5 times better than red bull
    if only i could be bothered to focus this energy into essays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spaceape)
    in essentials with the 20p coke and the 25p baked beans.
    this is about 5 times better than red bull
    if only i could be bothered to focus this energy into essays
    I may have to investigate this. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I was up till 6 last night..couldn't sleep
    Ah well, planned out my essay ready to blitz it today and hopefully finish it Friday.
    Then onto planning the next on Saturday Monday and Tuesday Chris'll be here...I have time *tries to stop panicking*
    I also wrote a bit of a story last night Awesome.
    Now I need to get ready and go gymming before my lecture at 1pm. Feeling a little ill however..

ReputationRep:
    God I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning! Now I gotta russsshhhhhhh

We have a house viewing tonight, I'm not happy. Still have horrid housemate even tho we had a house meeting about all the problems.....so this is a 5 bed not 4 bed like I want :mad2:

And its bloody expensive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Em_maK)
    God I so didn't want to get out of bed this morning! Now I gotta russsshhhhhhh

We have a house viewing tonight, I'm not happy. Still have horrid housemate even tho we had a house meeting about all the problems.....so this is a 5 bed not 4 bed like I want :mad2:

And its bloody expensive!
    How much p/month?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of a decent/cheap hairdressers in canterbury? It's too cold to go searching for one around the town... (I'm a guy btw - incase you didn't know)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the wolf at the door)
    Anyone know of a decent/cheap hairdressers in canterbury? It's too cold to go searching for one around the town... (I'm a guy btw - incase you didn't know)
    Don't know the name of it but there's a cheap barbers shop opposite The Bishop's Finger pub near the roundabout just before the highstreet.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.