• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

What's this?!

Could he be re-visiting a previous iteration's regeneration?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that part I'm confused with. Old console room, but only Rory and Amy appear to be there. There's something in the explosion, for sure.

:teeth:

"Fear me: I've killed hundreds of Time Lords."

"Fear me: I've killed all of them."

Awesome trailer, thanks for posting btw.

Other things I've picked up with the help of Digital Spy.

River + Silents + Lodger Tardis?

Doctor screaming no as Amy fires... (could she be shooting him?)

ReputationRep:
    She's not shooting The Doctor. She's standing behind him and he looks at her, while she's pointing the gun away from him.

I was just about to post the link.

*dies of excitement*

(Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Yeah, that part I'm confused with. Old console room, but only Rory and Amy appear to be there. There's something in the explosion, for sure.
    It looks like a reflection/time bubble (?), look closely at the action within the explosion and Rory's head movement. Perfect synchronisation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    It looks like a reflection/time bubble (?), look closely at the action within the explosion and Rory's head movement. Perfect synchronisation.
    Ah, this is true. Explosions tend to not be reflective XD Makes you wonder what it is.

I was speaking to my housemate about it - perhaps the TARDIS never actually gets rid of old console rooms, and merely moves the entrance to the TARDIS somewhere else. So the old, destroyed console room is left behind somewhere else in the TARDIS.

So the deep voice could be Omega or the same voice that said "Silence will fall". Exciting stuff. :holmes:

She's not shooting The Doctor. She's standing behind him and he looks at her, while she's pointing the gun away from him.
    Rory? River? Hm, guess there's not much room to speculate on that particular scene.

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's also talk of a character named Idris regenerating into the River, or at the very least marrying the Doctor. Which fits in with the teaser that the Doctor gets married twice (Christmas episode was one instance).

Ah, this is true. Explosions tend to not be reflective XD Makes you wonder what it is.

I was speaking to my housemate about it - perhaps the TARDIS never actually gets rid of old console rooms, and merely moves the entrance to the TARDIS somewhere else. So the old, destroyed console room is left behind somewhere else in the TARDIS.
    Interesting theory.

Another theory could be that the Lodger ship transformed into 10s Tardis. Or since they said it's going to be going timey wimey like never before - they could be inside the Tardis regenerating?

ReputationRep:
    So the voice could be Omega or the same voice that said "Silence will fall". Exciting stuff. :holmes:

Rory? River?

Spoiler:
    Show
    There's also talk of a character named Idris regenerating into the River, or at the very least marrying the Doctor. Which fits in with the teaser that the Doctor gets married twice (Christmas episode was one instance).
    Well...

Spoiler:
    Show
    The fourth episode, with Idris, is called "The Doctor's Wife". Which would be a bluff. But then she's supposed to be "an old acquaintance with a new face", or at least someone in that episode is. It also involves void-space and some sort of void-ship, I believe. So she could have escaped the war.

ReputationRep:
    Found this today
    MASSIVE SPOILERS!

Sounds interesting...

(Original post by squareroot1764)
    Found this today
    MASSIVE SPOILERS!

Sounds interesting...
    Look at the two posts above you.

Though this is interesting:

Spoiler:
    Show
    After all, throughout the series The Doctor has had one constant companion who he refers to affectionately as “Dear” and the poster who revealed the title adds that the episode was at one point known as Bigger on the Inside. So we’re fairly convinced that Idris is a manifestation of the TARDIS, which added to the episode featuring Amy and Rory trapped in the TARDIS could mean we’re in for some pretty wierd stuff.

So

Spoiler:
    Show
    So Idris could in some way be involved with that 'explosion' in the old Tardis

Or be that speculation we had above

Spoiler:
    Show
    Idris being River Song, or marrying the Doctor

ReputationRep:
    Someone posted that the other day, I believe. Well, at least a very brief summary of what the article's about.

ReputationRep:
    Just found out from a friend :awesome: And it's got nothing to do with the new season at all.

The Doctor's daughter in 'The Doctor's Daughter' just had The Doctor's daughter.

!!!

It's like Inception ... but better. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    oh well, sorry for anything double posted! Hadn't seen that specific article before. I thought there was some interesting details in there.

Spoiler:
    Show
    especially the episodes former title!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Just found out from a friend :awesome: And it's got nothing to do with the new season at all.

The Doctor's daughter in 'The Doctor's Daughter' just had The Doctor's daughter.

!!!

It's like Inception ... but better. :teeth:
    It gets better - She's both The Doctor's Daughter and The Doctor's Granddaughter! TIMEY WIMEY!

ReputationRep:
    Prepare for jizz;

Best viewed at 1080p.
    I think *squee* is the only appropriate response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squareroot1764)
    Found this today
    MASSIVE SPOILERS!

Sounds interesting...
    I'm so tempted but not going to open it. I just want to watch it now

ReputationRep:
    :teeth:

"Fear me: I've killed hundreds of Time Lords."
    "Fear me: I've killed all of them."
    Sounded a bit like Bernard Cumberbatch to me. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    Sounded a bit like Bernard Cumberbatch to me. :holmes:
    My housemate said it sounded like Gordon Brown :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.